Bond Special Chapter - I

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone. Remember me? ;)

Hihihi this is a special chapter I wrote as a gift for all of your support to this story of mine. It's to celebrate the 600+ subs. Thank you so much for all the love to Bond. ^^

And truthfully, I wrote this for #JunChan actually but now we got like more than 2 ships in this chapter already. ^^' I don't know how that is possible but it happened already.

But I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind it right? ;)

Enjoy and thank you for reading Bond!! <3

 

 

 

 

A year had passed since the accident that shook the entire nation of South Korea. After the dreaded tragedy, the boys were finally getting back to their feet and everything returned to normal once again; much packed schedules, more dance practices and recordings to be done. Although it sounded like a lie, for this time, their breaks in between all the hustle and bustle of their hectic idols’ life were much longer than before in regards to the CEO’s kindness over them since the accident –to Chanwoo especially–.

 

They were having a practice for The Remix that would be held at the end of the week and the boys were extremely tired to the core. It was almost midnight but they had a long way to perfect the moves. Moreover, Hanbin definitely wouldn’t let any of them slacking off yet before reaching the perfection level he wanted. With his hawk-eyes observing everybody’s move, he pointed put all the flaws and mistakes the members did. They just knew that it would be a very long night for sure.

 

“Come on, guys! Keep it up! We are almost there.” Hanbin shouted giving encouragement to the group though he knew it so well that none of them were able to continue anymore. But he couldn’t stop now, not when they only had a few days before the recording and none of them had mastered all the steps yet.

 

Another one hour with Hanbin joining the dance and they were done for the day. After the song ended with Junhoe jumping onto his legs in the middle and the others lying on the floor, they wrapped it up entirely and prepared to leave for the dorm. While packing his stuff, Junhoe noticed the youngest member of the group sitting on the couch at the corner of the room with his hand over his mouth and body hunching forward. At first he wanted to just look away but seeing the younger’s sitting position, he felt somehow worried –as much as it was hard to believe coming from the Goo Junhoe–.

 

It was only them in the practice room –plus Hanbin and their dance instructor monitoring the video tape of their earlier dance– since the others were out to the washroom. He closed his distance with the maknae and took the seat beside Chanwoo. When his presence was noticed, the younger quickly looked up and the hand he used to cup his mouth before was put down abruptly, his body straightened up. Junhoe had to give his all not to roll his eyes at the younger’s faking attempt.

 

“Are you alright, Chanwoo?” Junhoe asked him. His eyes looked a bit slit heavy with sleep but the worries flashing in his orbs couldn’t be unnoticed by Chanwoo. Though the maknae opted to stay quiet on that.

 

“Yeah I’m fine hyung. Why?” Chanwoo answered him as casual as he could utter but in the next second the cough came wrecking his body again and he had his hands flying to his mouth desperately. Junhoe was a bit alarm at first but then he relaxed and let his hand ghosted behind the maknae’s back in an attempt to ease the cough. Sadly, Chanwoo didn’t noticed that.

 

“That is exactly the reason why I’m asking you.” He said rather sassily with a vague hint of kindness and concern laced in his deep voice. The touch behind the maknae’s back was as thin as a paper; it was like Junhoe wanted to touch him but dared not to on a certain reason which only he himself knew. His eyes couldn’t break away from watching the younger couching up again and again, his body stayed hunching forward and hands clasped on his mouth to keep the cough inside. From the corner of Junhoe’s eyes, he saw the leader looking up from his little discussion with their dance instructor. Hanbin was probably as worried as Junhoe too.

 

He waited for the coughs to die down a little and when the younger was no longer having his hands on his mouth Junhoe uttered out, “Your coughs prove to me that this is not even closer to ‘fine’.” His words made Chanwoo turned his head to him. Finally Junhoe thought, he finally could see Chanwoo’s face and the slight fatigue clearly showed on the maknae’s face made him felt uneasy. This was not the first time Chanwoo looked sick though. It had been lasted for a few weeks and that was not okay.

 

“You have to rest at the house.” Junhoe muttered the words not so quietly with his hand instinctively reached out for the younger’s head, his brownish-yellow hair with a rare affection that was so rarely showed. It felt like a surf of dejavu when the words slipped out from his mouth. He remembered it so well the time when he said the exact same things to Chanwoo. It was 2 years ago during Mix & Match when the maknae fell sick during their practice for the monthly evaluation. The situation they were in was different but surely it gave a same feel to it.

 

Junhoe was certain that he might have freaked out the maknae as Chanwoo gave one of his surprised look to Junhoe. It might be his hand on the maknae’s head. It was not every day Junhoe showed affection nor skin ship with the members –exclude Jinhwan because Junhoe just couldn’t resist the older– and his sudden outburst of them today was probably the most confusing thing that had ever been witnessed and encountered by Chanwoo. He wanted to pull his hand away but the tingling soft locks under his digits were something Junhoe just couldn’t let go. Somehow it felt right. “If you keep neglecting your health like this, you might put the new lung in danger too.”

 

“Hyung please…” It was Chanwoo himself whom moved away from Junhoe’s touch, breaking the hand’s contact away from his hair. If the maknae would just focus on his surrounding instead of the erratic breath of his gasping for more air into his lungs, then maybe he could see the small flash of disappointment in Junhoe’s eyes. “It’s nothing with this lung. Besides, it has been a year already. You can’t call it new anymore.” Chanwoo joked with Junhoe. He kept a bit of distance from the older and gave one of his best smile to him. But it couldn’t fool Junhoe unfortunately because he just knew how in pain Chanwoo was. He could sense it; real or not.

 

“Doesn’t matter then how many years, it is still a new one. Remember what the doctor said? You’ve got to take care of your health so that your body won’t reject the new lung. We surely don’t want that to happen, right?” Said Junhoe in a reserved tone of voice that he would use whenever he was really concern and absolutely giving an advice to someone rather than his usual mocking one. It brought a smile to Chanwoo for him to be the one receiving such an affection from Junhoe.

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I can take care of myself. Besides…” Chanwoo moved closer again to Junhoe, closing the distance between them but making sure to still keep a few meters away not to freak the older up next. He had to make sure that the rarely affectionate Junhoe wouldn’t be retaliating back on him. “That accident and this lung can’t harm me.” Chanwoo said it in a playful attempt with the boyish grin adorning his handsome face. His bright smile gave a reassurance to the people around him that had been worrying about his condition –Junhoe we were referring to at the moment– and it looked cute too. Junhoe couldn’t help himself but to crack a smile too watching the younger. For no reason, he felt relief to see a much energetic Chanwoo.

 

“Be careful there. If Jinhwan hyung or Yunhyeong hyung heard you, they will probably kill you at the instant maknae.” The voice made the two boys turned their heads towards it and they were met with none other than the leader himself walking to their direction with a much tired but composed face. The dance instructor was long gone from the room. Hanbin then tiredly plopped down beside the maknae and he slung his arm around Chanwoo’s neck bringing the younger much closer to him. The two’s faces were so close that Junhoe swore if Chanwoo turned his head for only an inch, the two would be kissing already.

 

Chanwoo’s reply was only a laugh. He mentioned something about having Bobby or even Hanbin to protect him from being a dead meat but the leader joked around saying that Chanwoo was on his own if that happened, earning a much annoyed and a whining maknae. It brought a laughter out from both Junhoe and Hanbin watching their cute maknae pouting like the usual. The view of Chanwoo’s pursued lips somehow warmth their hearts for no reason.

 

Chanwoo was still whining when Hanbin suddenly fell into silence. Junhoe noticed the leader sudden changed of behavior but he didn’t say anything. He observed silently how the thin line of Hanbin’s lips was formed and his face’s muscle relaxed instead of tensing like during the practice. Call Junhoe an observer because he was as he watched the look on Hanbin’s eyes that was a mix of calm and turmoil. There was a sea full of content yet worries and something warm in the pool of his two eyes that caught Junhoe’s outmost attention. But it wasn’t something new, Junhoe often caught Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter