Bond Side Story - #1[ChanBin]

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNG CHANWOO!! xD And here is the side story I promise to yo guys. Kkkk I hope you will enjoy it and let's celebrate our maknae's bufday! xD

#Happy19thChanwooDay

 

 

 

The loud sound of music booming loudly through the entire room. Apology was currently played in the background and sometimes when the music reached its low key, footsteps could be heard stomping the floor in sync altogether. The hand of the clock pointed to 10 in the morning but the hours that went along didn’t make the speaker stopped playing the song.

 

They started the dance practice routine around 5 a.m. then they took their break about 1 hour before they started it all again when it was 0903. The 5 hours of practice was tiring yet the boys needed to stay strong. All of their hard and long years of training was finally showing the fruitful results after all.

 

Fatigue was eating each of them up. Hanbin assured everybody that it would be their last routine before they wrapped it up and went back to the dorm to fresh up before their next schedule in the late evening. They were halfway through the song when the maknae unintentionally messed up the moves; earning him a few glares from his other older members.

 

“Chanwoo-ah, don’t mess it up maknae. I thought you have perfected the moves already.” Hanbin growled dangerously to the youngest. His voice laced with authority that no one could break through. The latter bowed his head and muttered out “Sorry hyung” to him with his utmost regretful voice. Others soften up watching the maknae apologizing to the leader. Sweats were marking down his face and neck like a fountain and they could see how tired Chanwoo was.

 

But the tired leader didn’t see what the others saw. He snickered at the younger with his coldest expression that sent chills down everyone’s spine. “Stop making mistakes already.” He turned his head to the mirror back and saw the youngest nodding his head furiously. Sympathy washed over him. However, it didn’t last long. When they started the routine once again Chanwoo messed up the steps for the second time and Hanbin had reached his limits.

 

“Yah! Stop playing around will you?!” He took down his snapback rather forcefully. His shiveled hair showing up. Donghyuk immediately stopped the music before Hanbin snapped again. The practice room became silence and others were nervous on what would be getting out from the leader’s mouth. Hanbin was pretty harsh when he was tired.

 

“We’re not in Mix & Match anymore. If I’m scolding you, no one is going to edit it out or persuade you. So pay attention and stop fooling around.” The words were indeed sounded harsh in everybody’s ears but no one dared to answer him back. Chanwoo gulped down the lump in his throat and he tried to swallow the bitter taste in his tongue. He knew that Hanbin was too tired to even think of what he said.

 

Jinhwan the oldest calmed the leader down asking for him not to be angry and that everyone was tired too. After a much persuasion, Hanbin decided that they had done enough for the day. While they were packing their stuff, Yunhyeong patted Chanwoo on his back in comfort and Bobby gave him a reassuring smile while hugging him closer when they walked through the door. All of them knew that Chanwoo was so kind and he wouldn’t take Hanbin’s words to his heart but of course, words did hurt sometimes.

 

 

 

 

“3 minutes before starting!”

 

The crew called out in her loud voice alarming everybody in the room. The boys quickly prepared themselves for the pre-recording and the stylists were finishing their final touches on the makeup. Hanbin was sitting at the far corner of the room. His hands rubbing his stiff neck to ease the pain. He knew that sleeping in the van was indeed a bad idea.

 

Through the corner of his eyes, he saw s busying themselves preparing up for the recording. He did a quick head count and frowned when there were only 5 of them. 1 was missing. He was about to call for Junhoe that was busied grooming himself up on the mirror when a pat on his shoulder from the back startled him. The frown replaced with a smile when the person who he had been looking for appeared.

 

Chanwoo was standing before him with his innocent grin. A cup of tea in his hand and Hanbin too it with confusion. “To help you calm down your nerves, hyung. Everyone drinks it already.” He said and then plopped down beside Hanbin on the couch. The leader smiled and uttered out thanks before he sipped the hot tea down is throat. It did felt refreshing in a way.

 

“This is tasty. ~” Hanbin chirped out like a child. He took another sip and Chanwoo smiled looking at his hyung acting cute. He carefully put his hand on Hanbin’s neck and massaged him earning a childlike moan from the latter. Chanwoo laughed watching his hyung attitude.

 

“Does it still hurt?” He inquired softly.

 

“Just a bit. But I will be fine so don’t worry.” Hanbin answered back. Smile lingered on his face.

 

“This is why you should sleep in the dorm earlier hyung. Stop sleeping in the van. It’s not good for your body.” Chanwoo earned a chuckle from the leader over hearing his lecture. Hanbin swore that Chanwoo sounded like his mother sometimes. He used his other free hand and lifted it until it went above the younger head and ruffled the younger hair affectionately.

 

“I got it, Chanwoo-shii. You are so kind. Thank you maknae.” Chanwoo blushed in embarrassment hearing it. He tilted his head to escape from Hanbin’s hand and the latter laughed hard looking at the maknae red face. Suddenly, he remembered what happened that morning during practice. Hanbin was about to say sorry to Chanwoo when they were called by the staff to standby for their next stage.

 

He took a mental note to apologize to the maknae that night then.

 

 

 

 

Hanbin inwardly cursed himself for not apologizing during that time. His hands were covering his tear-stricken face, praying endlessly in his heart for God to give him another chance to apologize properly to Chanwoo. The hall echoed with the sound of people sobbing around him. From beside him, Hanbin could hear Jinhwan and Yunhyeong sobbing while their hands intertwined with each other; praying for the younger safety. Bobby however was silent throughout the time and Hanbin had no intention to disturb him. He knew that Bobby was worrying the most out of all of them.

 

The agonizing hours finally passed by when the surgery door opened for the second time. All of them including their families’ members stood up from the chairs and approached the surgeons that came out from the room. From their tired faces, Hanbin knew that something was wrong but his mind was telling him not to think of such things.

 

His eyes diverted to the opened door with a few nurses wheeling out a body from the surgery room. They saw Chanwoo on the bed. His face was pale as white and he looked so fragile and vulnerable. The urge to hug the younger was stronger and if it was not because of Bobby’s hold on his hand, he would probably had done it.

 

They didn’t stop wheeling him out from the area. Chanwoo’s parents were about to come along with the nurses but the surgeon’s words caught their guards.

 

“I’m sorry but Jung Chanwoo-goon is in a very dire state. The metal from the van’s seat has punctured through his chest and his right lung has collapsed. The external layer of his heart is safe but he needs a lung transplantation as soon as possible or else he couldn’t make it. I am truly sorry for what had happened sir and ma’am.”

 

It felt like thunder roaring through the sky the moment Chanwoo’s mother bellowed in agony over the news. Hanbin felt like he was struck by the lighting until he was unable to move. He could hear his other members crying behind him. Even the pat and the hug from his mother couldn’t take him back to the reality.

 

 

 

 

“Hanbin-ah…” He heard a voice calling for him. Yet he ignored it fully.

 

“Hanbin-ah, let’s go home already. We can’t stay in here.” Bobby’s voice rang through his ears persuading him to go back home with his mother. Although he wanted to and went back to his mother’s hold, something was pulling him down to the ground of the hospital. Something was urging on him not to leave his other members alone.

 

“I want to stay… I need to see hi-them.” He didn’t even know why would he stuttered.

 

“Hanbin-ah please, you can’t stay with them. Let their families take care of them for now okay? Give them time to be alone. We will come again soon.” It was Jinhwan’s soft voice that greeted him. “Besides, you injured your leg. The doctor said that you can’t move it too much right? Let’s come back when you are already able to walk properly.” He had no idea but Jinhwan’s soothing voice always made wonder to him. In the end, he let Bobby and a male nurse helped him to get on the wheelchair and they pushed him towards the exit.

 

Hanbin was on his way home but his soul was left behind with the others and his mind was detachable from the maknae.

 

 

 

 

It was only a week and the other 3 members had already decided to come back to the hospital again. Hanbin was guilty looking at how worried his mother and how sad his younger sister was but he had no choice. Throughout the entire week, his mind was on unrest. He couldn’t stop thinking of Chanwoo and the others. After much persuasion and heated discussion, his mother eventually allowed him to go.

 

Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter