2/2 - It's Over

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm a little late, sorry! ><
But here is the last one~ ;D
Hmm.... Let see how cruel I can be shall we? 3:)

 

 

 

It was about 2:00 in the morning when the ambulances with the members inside arrived to the hospital. They were immediately sent to the emergency room except for the two heavily injured maknaes. After they set their foot on the ground of the hospital, the nurses and the doctors rushed to them and wheeled the two to the surgery room immediately. Others could only watch in helplessness as they were ushered to the emergency room.

 

After receiving proper treatment, Hanbin went to sit on one of the chairs before the surgery room. He was all alone since s were currently receiving treatment and resting properly after the accident. Hanbin had his right leg bandaged up; fracture was what the doctor told him and he was prohibited from moving too much, that included dancing much to Hanbin’s dismay.

 

Donghyuk who was sent to the hospital ahead of them was sleeping in one of the warm hospital’s bed. The surgery went out well and he was resting to heal his wounds. Hanbin went to check on him before coming to the waiting room. He wanted to visit Yunhyeong and Bobby but the doctor advised for him to leave them alone for the moment. He told him and Jinhwan that Yunhyeong was mentally unstable due to the shock from the crash and Bobby had been drugged with a strong medicine for his head concussion. Only one person could be with the latter thus Hanbin let Jinhwan accompanied Bobby while he waited outside.

 

Junhoe and Chanwoo were still underwent the surgery. Their wounds were pretty bad especially the youngest one. He was in a very critical condition until it took 3 surgeons to conduct the surgery. Hanbin didn’t want to allow his mind to imagining anything bad so he just sent his prayer to God to save his two friends.

 

The company had been informed about the accident. Hanbin had asked for the hospital to inform them on their behalf as it seemed like even their two managers were injured. Soon Yang Hyun Suk and few others staff would burst through the hospital door and Hanbin had to be ready for it. For sure Yang Hyun Suk would be mad at him. But Hanbin didn’t feel scared; a bit definitely but not that much though it surprised him too. Probably because his head was fully occupied with s only.

 

While he was busied entertaining his thoughts, Jinhwan came to sit beside him. The older looked tired but at least the colors on his face had returned. All his wounds had been cleaned and Hanbin felt relieved that he was fine except for a head trauma. Hanbin made a mental note to be more careful around Jinhwan for the moment.

 

They sat in silence; letting the sounds of footsteps around sank in their minds. It was peaceful in the hospital indeed but the nerve-wrecking tension was felt although it was mild like a distant wind in September. For a few minutes they uttered not even a single word.

 

“They will be fine.” Jinhwan was the first to break the silence. Hanbin tilted his head to the side only to meet Jinhwan side profile but he could see clearly the turmoil in the older heart without even looking into his eyes. Hanbin then hugged Jinhwan’s shoulders to give him support that he needed; that they all needed. “Everything will be just fine, trust me. Junhoe and Chanwoo are strong. They can make it.” Jinhwan was all calm while saying that but the next 6 seconds his face had started to scrunch up in sadness and eyebrows furrowed together. He was on the verge to cry again.

 

“I feel really helpless right now. How I wish I could save them.” In tears Jinhwan poured out his feelings. Hanbin felt sorry to him and he himself could feel how the back of his eyes burned. He wanted to keep it in but looking at Jinhwan crying made it hard for him to hold it inside.

 

“I feel the same things too, hyung. If only I could do something to help them out. But this time it seems like I couldn’t do anything at all.” His words caught Jinhwan’s attention. Hanbin was facing the front and he put down his head; a small gesture which Jinhwan had learned from all of the years they had been together whenever Hanbin was either thinking hard or having a hard time concealing his feelings. “I-I’m scared, hyung. I’m scared thinking about them. I’m scared thinking about Chanwoo the most. He almost d-die just now. And now I know that whenever I close my eyes at night those memories will haunt me forever. What am I supposed to do right now? I can’t fix anything.”

 

He let out his tears while talking to Jinhwan and the older could see how scared Hanbin was. He had seen it before; Hanbin’s fears and doubts but not this one. Not this big and heavy and so dark. It made Jinhwan became more worried to see the leader becoming so fragile and weak. At the same time, he started to realize that Hanbin was still a kid. He was just 19 years old but he had to carry too many burdens on his shoulders. Jinhwan would be lying if he was not hurting watching Hanbin suffered.

 

He hugged the crying mess Hanbin in his arms to comfort him. It had been such a long time since the last time Jinhwan saw Hanbin broken down. After their debut few months back, Hanbin had regained his spirits back and all the members had never been that happy to see their leader smiled again. But now, the accident had taken it all away. He could only pray for s’ life to be spared this time.

 

 

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk came to the hospital 30 minutes later alongside a few staff from the company. Even their head choreography Lee Jae Wook came to see them; his face was grim and serious like never before. Hanbin and Jinhwan stood up and greeted them with a bow. “What happened? Are you two alright?” Yang Hyun Suk wasted no time as he asked Hanbin and Jinhwan worriedly. Thousands of wrinkles etched on his face making him look much older than his age.

 

Jinhwan could only mutter a simple ‘we are alright’ while Hanbin could only do a little bow without saying anything. His action worried the old man more not to mention how red his face and eyes were. To see Hanbin; the leader in such a way made his heart fell. If the captain had been crushed what would have happened to his crews?

 

Yang Hyun Suk decided to see the others first while the surgeries were still held on. Hanbin could not deny that he was relieved for not receiving any wrath from the CEO. His mind was racing with the thoughts of what kind of harsh words would he received from him about his lack of leadership to s. Although it sounded a bit stupid to blame himself about the accident when he truly had no idea about it to happen, a part of his heart told him that it was his fault and Jinhwan was all against it when he told the older about it.

 

Yang Hyun Suk came to them after visiting the other members and the two managers. He sat beside Hanbin and patted on his shoulder in comfort. “It must have been hard for both of you.” He told to Hanbin and Jinhwan. Not just that, when Yang Hyun Suk got the premonition that Hanbin was indeed blaming himself for the accident, he took on Jinhwan’s role to comfort the leader. He told Hanbin that accident happened sometimes and he was only a human who had no power to even stop it from happening. Yang Hyun Suk convinced the two that their members would be just fine and they were grateful for the kindness of their CEO to them.

 

A few hours had passed but the surgeries were still hadn’t done yet. All of their families' members had come to see them. Hanbin had never been guiltier in his entire life to meet s’ families especially Junhoe and Chanwoo’s. Fortunately, rather than throwing anger at him they comforted him and Jinhwan instead asking if they were alright or not. The only ones that stayed with Hanbin and Jinhwan were the two maknaes’ family and theirs own while the others went to see their children. Even Yang Hyun Suk kindly waited with them until the morning in front of the surgery room. He had sometimes leave for the nature call and bought coffees for them to stay awake.

 

Another 2 hours passed by and finally the automatic sliding door opened with a surgeon coming out from the room. They instantly stood up from their seats with hope building up in their hearts on a good news for the two maknaes.

 

“You must be the victim’s families.” The surgeon which Hanbin and Jinhwan thought to be around the same age as Yang Hyun Suk asked the question towards them. Junhoe and Chanwoo’s parents bombarded him about their sons’ condition. However, the surgeon’s eyes were on Junhoe’s parents and he smiled reassuringly to the couple.

 

“I have been assigned for Goo Junhoe-goon’s surgery and I am glad to tell you that we have managed to save his life. He has been stabilized and will be sent to the ICU room as soon as possible for further treatments.” Junhoe’s family was happy to hear the good news about their son. Yang Hyun Suk, Hanbin and Jinhwan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter