His Favourites!

Hate, Despise, Loathe!

'Hyung, hurry up! Or else, you'll be late!' Andy shouted from the living room. They were supposed to go to a hotel as they had to attend the first press conference for the movie.

'How do I look?' Eric asked when he got out from his room.

'As usual, stunning. Can we please go now?' Andy begged. Eric chuckled and nodded his head.

(Emerald Hotel)

'Wish me luck, Andy' Eric asked for encouragement before they entered a room specially for the actors and actresses.

'You don't need luck, hyung. I know you will do your best' Andy grinned. He told the older guy that he would be waiting outside where the press will be waiting.

When the clock 3 o'clock, all the main casts arrived at the ball room including the director, producer and writer. They smiled elegantly at the camera as they sat at their respective seat. The MC of the day introduced them briefly and had the director to talk about the synopsis of the movie. Then, it came to the main highlight which was interviewing the casts. People was more attentive when it came to Eric, maybe because it was his new movie but it also made Eric feel so nervous.

'Hello, my name is Eric Mun and I'll be acting as Kang Tae-Ha. Pleasure to meet you' he smiled with his usual charming smile and bowed politely. Instantly, the media especially the ladies started talking about his good looks.

'How is it feel like working with experienced actors and actresses?'

'It was overwhelming at first but now, I feel comfortable with them. I learn a lot especially when I got to know about their perspective on the industry. We all know how competitive it gets if you want to succeed'

'Do you aware about Director Shin's famous work in the field?'

Eric scratched his head awkwardly, 'Honestly, I didn't at first but when I started studying about Korea's entertainment industry, I came across his name and I have to admit, I fell in love with his works right away'

Hyesung who was listening to him just smiled proudly at his father.

'Is being an actor your dream since you were a little?'

Eric shook his head, 'No. I didn't have any ambitions. All I want to do is to make something that could create an impact on people' he said determinedly. Once again, Hyesung's heart thumped.

(Flashback)

'Junghyuk, what do you want to be when you grow up?' Hyesung asked when they were chilling on the rooftop one day.

Eric looked up into the sky and shrugged his shoulder, 'I don't even know. Growing old with you, I guess'

Hyesung hit his arm lightly, 'Yah, stop kidding! I'm serious...'

'I am serious!' he defended himself.

'So, you want to grow old doing nothing' he raised his eyebrows.

'No, maybe I want to be like The Beatles! Their musics created an impact to everyone even after they died' 

'So, you want to be someone who can create musics' Hyesung assumed.

'Not really. Anything is fine. As long as I can make something that could create an impact on people' he grinned while looking at Hyesung.

(Reality)

'Let's play a game for our last event for today!' the MC said excitedly.

'It's called Getting To Know Your Cast. Let's have each cast to come forward and take the questions in this jar' he showed the jar to the medias. Since Eric was sitting at the end, he went first:

'So, the first question...' the MC said and unfolded the paper.

'What is your favourite month?' he asked and instantly they wrote on the art block given.

Hyesung : February

Hyesung unconsciously answered the questions too but the answers he gave wasn't about him. Instead it was about Eric. But what made him stunned was the answers given by Eric were the completely opposite. The answers were about Hyesung himself! Eric wrote *November* and showed it to the camera with a faint smile.

(Flashback)

'Hyesung-ah, do you know that February is my favourite month' Eric suddenly said when they were roaming around the street.

'Really? Mine is November' he smiled and held Eric's hand tighter.

'Why? Is it because it's your birthday month?' Eric smirked.

Hyesung rolled his eyes, 'Yeah, sure. It's because of my birthday month. Also, it's because I love the fact that it's the starting of winter season!'

'Do you want to know why is February my favourite year?'

'I know already' he shrugged his shoulder.

Eric looked at him in disbelief, 'You know?'

'Yeah, it's because it's also your birthday month' he teased back with a laugh.

Eric just scoffed and ruffled his hair, 'No, silly... My birthday is not that important. It's because it was the month where I got the chance to get to know you'

'Tsk, you're so corny' Hyesung rolled his eyes but they both knew he liked it.

(Reality)

'Next!' 

'What is your favourite movie genre?'

Hyesung : Horror

Eric : *Comedy*

(Flashback)

'No, Junghyuk! I'm not going to watch that stupid movie with you!' Hyesung pushed him away when Eric suddenly appeared at the student council room to invite Hyesung to watch a movie after school.

'Come on! You're no fun...' he pouted with his arms crossed.

'Okay, I'm no fun' he continued to ignore him.

'Hyesungie~~~' Eric whined loudly and tugged Hyesung's shirt childishly.

'The answer is still no' Hyesung said although Eric's cuteness made him weak.

'I pay' 

Hyesung halted his steps and looked at him intensely before replying, 'Fine! But next time, we're going to watch a comedy movie'

'Really?' Eric's face lit up like a Christmas ball.

'Yes, now can you please keep quiet so that I can do my work in peace'

'Yes, boss!' he said obediently and sat at the corner of the room.

(Reality)

'Now, let's have our pretty co-star to take another question'

'What is your favourite colour?'

Hyesung : Black

Eric : *Blank*

'Oh ho ho, this is interesting... Eric Mun-sshi, why didn't you answer the question?'

'Because life is too short to have one favourite colour' he smiled.

Hyesung : Because there are so many colours that you can't hate

'Because there are so many colours that you can't hate' Eric continued leaving everyone in awed.

(Flashback)

'Eric, what's up with you and black?' Hyesung frowned when he got out from his house only to see Eric who was wearing the same exact colour when they always go out together.

'Because it represents my soul' he replied dramatically.

'You need some positivity in your life' Hyesung just played along.

'Everyone has their own favourite colour, Hyesung...' Eric explained to him when they were walking.

'Not me' he said bluntly.

'What do you mean?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'Life is too short to have one favourite colour. Because there are so many colours that you can't hate' he smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.

Eric couldn't hide a grin and he wrapped his arm around Hyesung's neck, 'You know... You are my positivity. So any colours are fine'

'Pfft...' Hyesung scoffed with a blush on his face.

(Reality)

'So now, for the final question for today...'

'What is your ideal type?'

Hyesung had no answer for that and somehow he was anticipating Eric's answer. Eric had make Hyesung's heart thumped when he saw the answer.

Eric : *Vanilla*

The MC chuckled when he saw Eric's answer, 'Eric Mun-sshi, you have impressed all of us with your answers today'

Eric just smiled shyly and lowered down his head before replying, 'I'm sure everyone wants to find someone who has good qualities. But for me, I would really like it if my partner likes vanilla and even smells like one' he explained.

'Do you really like vanilla that much?' the MC asked and everyone chuckled at the remark.

'No, I like fresh smell. If I like vanilla, I would just be in a relationship with myself' he joked causing everyone to laugh. 

(Flashback)

'Eric... What's that?' Hyesung pointed to a small bottle during break at school.

'Oh this? This is vanilla scent, for your room' he said and gave the bottle to him.

'My room?' he blinked his eyes.

'I know how much you obsess about vanilla, so I bought you one. I have the sea refreshing scent'

'But why..?' Hyesung asked and smelled the bottle. Obviously, he was already liking it.

'Because it's too cliche to get couple bracelets and whatsoever. So I bought for our rooms! So when we come over to each other's house, it would remind us about us' he explained happily.

'T-Thank you' Hyesung smiled shyly. 

(Reality)

Of course since today, Hyesung always bought vanilla scent for his room. The same exact brand that Eric bought.

'Thank you for today, everyone~ Good job on your hard work!' Eric said with a high spirit even though everyone was already tired. He bid goodbye to everyone and left the room. Not far from him, he saw Hyesung who was in dazed. Knowing that he might make Hyesung in a bad mood, he didn't say anything and just gave a smile when they made eye contact. Eric didn't expect that Hyesung would stand in front of him and stared at him intensely.

'Hmm, are you okay?' Eric scratched his head awkwardly.

'Your answers earlier...' he started.

'Yeah..?' he nodded in confusion.

'Were you telling the truth?'

'Of course! Why should I lie?' 

'Nothing' he shrugged him off and walked away.

Eric : Luckily I didn't say anything just now...

He walked until he reached the lobby, only to find Andy who was already waiting for him.

'Andy-ah~' he called happily.

Andy quickly stood up and ran towards his brother, 'You did good, hyung! I heard everyone was talking good about you earlier' he gave a thumbs up.

'Really? That's good then... This is a call for a celebration tonight!'

'Oh yeah~ Let's party!' Andy cheered loudly ignoring the glares he received at the lobby.