Trip!

Hate, Despise, Loathe!

'We are going to a trip!' Director Shin announced excitedly at the crews and casts.

'Excuse me?' Hyesung muttered as his dad didn't say anything to him at all.

'I said we are going for a trip! I know that the filming is hard for everyone and since the filming is going to end, I would say that we should get to know each other closer than we are now!' he explained.

'But not everyone is free' 

'It's okay. Only those who can join' he grinned. He knew that Hyesung didn't like social events but somehow he wanted his son to work well with everyone especially with Eric. He didn't want to ask if anything happened between them before but he knew that Hyesung was old enough to take care of himself.

XXX

'Yay~ We're finally arrived' Andy said excitedly when they finally arrived at a homestay in Busan.

'This is going to be ...' Hyesung sighed as he got down from the bus.

They unloaded their stuffs and went to unpack at their respective rooms. Hyesung and his dad's room was on the highest level and below the floor was for the casts and their managers. Finally, the lowest floor was for the crews and to save up the space, some of them would be sleeping at the living hall which was quite big. Since they arrived in the evening, their first activity was at night which was just chilling and playing some games.

'Does anyone of you know how to play the guitar?' Director Shin asked when he took his guitar from home.

No one replied and so he asked his favourite person in the room, 'Eric, do you know how to play the guitar?'

Hyesung : No!

'I don't' he chuckled awkwardly.

'But you told me that you played once in high school' one of the writers remarked as she was quite close to Eric. Eric just smiled and Andy was sure that he wanted to kill her.

Hyesung : Please don't...

'Just once but I'm not good at it' 

'Come on, let's hear it' Director Shin gestured and feeling the pressure in the hall, Eric took the guitar hesitantly. Hyesung was trying to give signals to his dad not to pressure the poor actor.

'Are you sure, hyung?' Andy whispered.

'Yeah, I won't play long' he assured his worried brother.

Hyesung on the other hand obviously had the worried look on his face and was trying to come up with an excuse to not let Eric play. He saw how shaking Eric's hands were when he started playing and he was damn sure that he was in pain.

(Flashback)

'Hyesung, watch out!' Eric yelled and pushed Hyesung aside. Unfortunately, he couldn't save himself when the cupboard had already fell onto him. 

'ARGH!' Eric agonised in pain and Hyesung quickly pushed the cupboard with all of his strength and checked up on Eric.

'Junghyuk, are you okay?! Junghyuk!' Hyesung called his name multiple of times with a very worried tone.

'I-I'm fine, Hyesung...' he smiled weakly.

'No, you're not! Let's go to the clinic!' Hyesung carried him and for a slender guy, he was sure strong. He knocked on the clinic's door and went inside.

'Please, help me!' he begged and made Eric sat on the bed. The doctor in-charge did a checkup on him and smiled faintly at them.

'I think you might want to go to the hospital for this'

Not wanting to hear her explanation, he dragged Eric outside of school after the doctor bandaged his hand. He hailed a cab and instructed the driver to drive them to school.

'Hyesung, what about school?' Eric asked innocently.

'It's not like this is your first time skipping school' Hyesung rolled his eyes. 

As soon as they arrived, Hyesung ran towards the emergency room and called for the nurses there.

'Excuse me! My boy... I mean, friend is hurting! Please check him!' Hyesung said out loud and the nurse nearby told him to wait.

'Hyesung, calm down. I'm sure it's nothing' Eric tried to assure his prince.

'No! If not, why did the doctor at school said like that' he protested and Eric knew there was no point consoling the worried guy.

'Mun Junghyuk' the nurse called and instantly Hyesung dragged him inside.

'What's wrong, Junghyuk-sshi?' the doctor asked with a smile.

'Please check his hand! A cupboard fell on him when he was trying to help me' Hyesung said before letting Eric speak.

'Let me see' he said and asked Eric to give his hand. After doing a thorough check, he gave a shocking news to both of them and Hyesung didn't take the news well.

'This might need a surgery, Junghyuk-sshi. I'm sorry to ask but do you use your hands quite often?'

Eric thought about it for awhile before answering, 'I'm in a band and I play the guitar..?'

The doctor sighed and gave a sympathetic smile, 'I guess that you should try other instruments then'

'What do you mean?' Hyesung frowned.

'It affected Junghyuk-sshi's nerves and his hand movement somehow. Using his hand actively would make him in a lot of pain' he explained calmly.

Hyesung got up and instantly exited the room.

'I'm sorry, doctor... But I will tell my parents about it right away' he said before excusing himself. He didn't blame Hyesung for his behaviour because he knew that the younger guy was starting to feel guilty about it.

Eric couldn't see Hyesung anywhere outside, so he took out his phone to call him.

'Hyesung-ah, where are you?' Eric asked softly when Hyesung picked up his phone.

'Come on, babe. Talk to me, it's alright' he consoled the guy patiently.

'Behind you...' he muttered quietly. 

Eric turned around and gave a smile at his sobbing boyfriend. He spread out his arms to let Hyesung hugged him.

'I'm sorry...'

'It's okay, Hyesung-ah...' Eric rubbed his back but the guy just cried harder.

'No, it's not okay! You can't play your guitar anymore. You like playing it!' he protested.

'Hey, look at me' Eric lifted Hyesung's head gently.

'It could have gone worse and I couldn't imagine if it happens to you'

'But...' 

Eric quickly planted a soft kiss on his head to tone him down. 

'Promise me that you won't feel guilty anymore' he smiled at him and in return, Hyesung just gave a small nod.

(Reality)

Until this day, he felt guilty about it.

'I want to try now!' Hyesung suddenly said when he saw how difficult it was for Eric. 

'But I thought you don't know how to play' CL looked at him in surprised.

'Believe it or not, I know... But only one song' he said and asked Andy to give the guitar to him. The only song was the one that Eric taught him as the older guy said it was his favourite song. 

(Flashback)

'Junghyuk! Junghyuk! I've finally got it!' Hyesung said excitedly when he looked for Eric at the music room.

'What?' Eric blinked his eyes in confusion.

'The song that you taught!' he grinned and took the guitar that was in the room. He took a deep breath and started playing. Eric was from smiling to grinning proudly at his boyfriend for playing well and he could see the effort Hyesung was putting. 

'Y-Yah, what are you doing?!' Hyesung said with a blush when he realised Eric was recording him.

'To commemorate this moment' he grinned. He knew that Hyesung didn't like to play instruments because he wasn't good at it but because of the incident, Hyesung kept feeling guilty and decided to learn how to play the guitar. Therefore, Eric taught him how.

'How was it?' he asked shyly.

'It made me fall in love with you all over again' Eric winked. Hyesung blushed deeper and pretended to do something else.

(Reality)

Hyesung instantly stopped playing when he noticed Eric was having a headache.

'Are you okay?' CL asked with concern as she and everyone else noticed it too.

'He is fine... It's just that he isn't feeling well since this morning' Andy smiled apologetically and excused himself as he wanted to take Eric's medicines. It was getting late and they were ready for bed.

'Goodnight, everyone~'

'Goodnight!'

'Night!'

(At 3 am)

Eric woke up in the middle of the night as it was the starting of 'it' again. Every month occasionally, Eric would dream the same thing over and over again and even if it wasn't the same dream, the after-effect was the same. In order to make him go back to sleep, he needed to take some water which was in the kitchen. He crept out of the room quietly as Andy was a light sleeper. Taking out a glass from the cupboard, Eric took out a jar of water from the fridge. As he was about to return to his room, he noticed a figure at the sliding door.

'Hyesung?' Eric mumbled alone when he recognised the figure. Since he didn't want to wake up everyone by his loud voice, he walked up to him.

'Hyesung, what are you doing here?' Eric asked but the said guy didn't reply. Instead he just exited out the house through the sliding door and walked towards the garden.

'Yah, where are you going?' he whispered loudly but once again, Hyesung didn't reply.

Eric pouted at him and chased after him. He jumped in front of him to have his eyes widen.

'Is he sleepwalking?' he muttered and did funny faces to make sure. His assumption was right. Hyesung was sleepwalking! Eric knew that if he woke Hyesung up right at that moment, Hyesung would be embarrass and hate Eric more. So, Eric just accompanied Hyesung until he got back inside the house to his room.

(Next day)

During breakfast, Eric kept staring at Hyesung to see if he remembered about last night's incident. Hyesung noticed the stare and he frowned with his eyebrows raised.

'Turn around before I kick you' he hissed and instantly, Eric looked away. They didn't do much that day because everyone was free to do anything, so they used the time to go to the beach while others were preparing for tonight's main event.

The main event for the day was BBQ party and obviously everyone was looking forward to it. Rather than sitting outdoor, Hyesung preferred to stay in and did his own business. He only went out when it was time to eat. After taking his food, he went back inside and sat with CL who also liked to stay indoor.

'This is good' Hyesung praised the soup that he was having.

'I know right... This is my second one'

'What is this by the way?'

CL shrugged her shoulder and replied, 'I don't know. I heard there are oysters and other seafoods in it'

Hyesung nodded his head in understanding. They kept on eating until they heard a scream. Running outside to see what happened, Hyesung saw someone who was laying on the ground trying to grasp for some air. His eyes widen and his heart started beating when the person was actually Eric! Suddenly, he recalled what CL said earlier.

'Andy!' Hyesung called out loud.

'Y-Yes, hyung!' he answered with the face that was about to cry.

'Take the Epinephrine now!' he ordered and went to check on Eric's heart rate. He was having trouble breathing but it wasn't too serious since he was discovered fast enough. Andy finally came with the Epinephrine.

'But I don't know how to use it!' he said freaking out.

'Don't worry, I know' he said and took the item from Andy. He injected it on Eric and waited for the chemical reaction to occur. Seconds later, Eric's breathing was back to normal along with some cough. Everyone sighed in relieved and Hyesung took the time to excuse himself before announcing, 'He is actually allergic to shellfish, so that's why this happened'

The girl who he assumed gave the soup to Eric started sobbing saying it was her fault. Hyesung went back inside and continued eating before CL joined him.

'How did you know that Eric oppa was having some allergy reaction?' she blinked her eyes in confusion.

'Typical allergy symptoms' he shrugged his shoulder. 

Before everyone went to bed, Eric grabbed Hyesung's wrist gently.

'What do you want?' Hyesung asked with his usual cold voice but little did Eric knew, Hyesung was actually glad seeing him back to normal.

'Thank you for saving me. I heard it from Andy' he smiled awkwardly.

'It's nothing. Just be careful what you ate, we can't afford losing an actor'

Eric scratched his head confusingly, 'But how did you know?'

'Know what?' he raised his eyebrows.

'That I'm allergic to shellfish'

'I assumed' he lied and continued, 'If that's all, I'm going to bed'

'Wait!' he called.

'What else?'

Eric looked hesitant but soon shrugged it off, 'Nothing, goodnight Hyesung' 

'Yeah, goodnight' he nodded and went inside his room. He reminisced the old days before sleeping. The days where he and Eric were still together.

(Flashback)

'Junghyuk-ah, I'm craving for seafood. Can we go to the beach?' Hyesung asked during lunch break.

'I don't see the relevant' 

'There is!' Hyesung protested and continued explaining, 'Seafood comes from the sea and the sea is beach'

Eric just chuckled lightly at his adorableness, 'Just say that you want to go to the beach'

'Fine, I want to go to the beach' he admitted with a pout.

'Okay, let's go tomorrow' he smiled.

'Really?' Hyesung grinned.

Eric nodded, 'Yeah, I pick you up okay'

'Okay!' Hyesung nodded his head excitedly. When they arrived at the beach, they quickly searched for a seafood restaurant by the beach. Confusing as to why Eric didn't eat, Hyesung later discovered that Eric was allergic to shellfish.

'Yah, why didn't you say so?! We can just eat somewhere else!' Hyesung scolded.

'But you're craving for seafood' he said innocently.

'What's the point of me eating good food when you just eat fish' Hyesung rolled his eyes.

'It's okay. Plus I like seeing you happy' he grinned with his arm rested on the table.

(Reality)

Eric had already waiting for Hyesung in front of his room just in case he sleepwalked again at 3 am. And he did! Hyesung opened the door with his eyes shut and walked outside to the gardens. Eric just smiled weakly and sat at the nearest bench, not too far from the sleepwalking guy. 

The next day, before they went back home to their respective houses, Eric called for Hyesung.

'Here!' Eric gave him a piece of paper.

'What's this?' he frowned as he read the content of the paper and he didn't understand it at all.

'Just follow the instructions okay. Don't skip!' Eric said before running to Andy who was already waiting for him inside the car.

Hyesung scratched his head awkwardly and once he reached home, he checked up online by searching using his laptop. His eyes widen when it was actually for people who sleepwalked.

Hyesung : Did I sleepwalk?

He wanted to ask Eric but he forgot he didn't have the said guy's number. Thinking that it wasn't important to ask the actor, Hyesung just followed the instructions on the paper just like Eric told him to. The next time he saw Eric, he gave something to Eric.

'It's nothing but I hope you like it' Hyesung said hurriedly before leaving him as the actor had another scene to shoot.

Eric blinked his eyes in confusion and smiled at the small bottles filled with paper stars. There was a small note inside and it made Eric happier.

*Thanks to you, I don't sleepwalk anymore. Thanks for the tips*