Reconciliation?

Hate, Despise, Loathe!

'And... CUT!'

As if on the cue, Hyesung walked inside the room to give the files that his dad needed for the scenes that day. He was beyond surprised to see what was going on. The main actor and actress were on the bed without any clothes on (except for the actress). He didn't know why but he instantly rushed out from the room.

After the scene, Eric noticed that someone just entered and when he looked who it was, he had his eyes widen like a big plate. Before the film started, he knew that there was going to be a bed scene and he was okay with it because it wasn't like he was romantically involved with the main actress. But the day where they would be filming, he suddenly thought of Hyesung and started thinking how would the director's son think about it. Thinking about it made him anxious and he prayed that Hyesung wasn't there during the entire scene.

Unfortunately, Hyesung saw it all.

Eric didn't know why but he felt like he should chase after Hyesung. The only thing that he could grab fast was his clothes and while he was running, he was trying to button up his shirt.

'Hyesung!' Eric called when he saw Hyesung walking on the road. Hyesung's body tensed but he turned around still.

'What do you want?' he asked.

Eric couldn't bring himself to say anything because he himself didn't know why he went out. The only thing he could think of is the files that Hyesung carried.

'That' he pointed and when Hyesung looked down, he was dejected. He thought that Eric went after him because of what he saw but he was wrong. He knew he shouldn't expect anything from the actor ever since Eric didn't want to acknowledge him and just pretended that they never met before.

'Oh, here' he walked towards Eric and gave the files to him. Then, he continued walking but was stopped by Eric with the older guy grabbing his wrist.

'Where are you going?'

Hyesung released the grabbing as he said, 'I don't know yet'

'Come inside. We're having break now' Eric smiled.

'No, thank you'

'Oh, come on! Don't be shy' he teased and forcefully dragged Hyesung inside with him protesting to be let go.

'Be a nice kid and I'll treat you some ice-cream' he cooed and as a result, Hyesung stepped on Eric's foot and ran away from him when he yelped in pain.

Hyesung didn't go out of course, instead he stayed back and watched the filming as the main reason he was there from the beginning was to observe his dad's works because he too wanted to be a film director. Heck, he even directed some short films! As he was watching Eric acting, he suddenly thought of the day when Eric said he wanted to try acting.

(Flashback)

'Hyesung, I have decided that I should try acting' 

It was actually Hyesung's idea to have Eric on acting world. He said that if they both succeeded into becoming a film director and actor, they could work together.

'Really?' Hyesung perked up.

'Yeah and I decided to join some audition to see my luck' he grinned happily.

'Wah~ Don't worry, Eric-ah, I will follow you to every audition!' 

(Reality)

'That's all for today!' Director Shin announced loudly causing Hyesung to regain his conscious.

'We do actually get to work together...' Hyesung mumbled softly before leaving to help the staffs to clean up.

'Hyesung!' Eric called when he spotted the said guy after the shoot.

'What?'

'Didn't you remember?' Eric suddenly pouted.

Hyesung thought about it for awhile, 'I don't think I should remember something when it comes to you' he said sarcastically.

'Aww, come on. I promised you that we'll get an ice-cream together' he said childishly.

'I didn't promise you anything' he frowned.

'When you didn't say anything, it means yes' he protested.

'Yah!'

Before he could say anything, Eric said, 'Just be done with everything and I'll wait for you outside' he grinned as he left the room.

Hyesung just sighed and finished up with his work. He took his bag and told his dad that he would be leaving early which his dad said yes. He didn't surprise to see Eric outside even if the actor knew that Hyesung didn't want to.

'Are you ready? Let's go!' Eric said excitedly when he saw Hyesung.

'I didn't say that I want to follow you' he frowned again.

'Like I'm going to listen to you, so let's go!' Eric said and dragged him inside his car where Andy was waiting for them. Hyesung knew that if he protested harder, Eric would let him be but he didn't know why that it was better if he just followed the guy.

'Do you know where to get good ice-cream?'

'Hmm, I guess so...' he shrugged his shoulder.

'That's good then!' Eric remarked. Hyesung then told Andy to address and luckily that the maknae already learnt his way around the city.

'Wah~ There are a lot of flavours here!' Eric remarked with his eyes lit up like a Christmas ball.

'Hello, which flavour would you like to buy?' the shop assistant asked with a smile on her face.

'Can I have a chocolate and a strawberry for my brother? Hmm... What do you want, Hyesung?' Eric looked at Hyesung for his flavour.

'I'll take vanilla' 

'I knew you would be the vanilla type' he teased before proceeding to the cashier leaving Hyesung to blush slightly.

'So now, you can just drop me off at the nearest subway' Hyesung said after they got their ice-cream.

'Hyung, we can just send you home'

Eric nodded eagerly, 'Yes, Hyesung! Let us drop you at your house'

'Are you sure you don't mind?'

'Of course not!' Andy grinned.

(Minutes later)

'Just drop me off here' Hyesung said when they stopped in front of a bungalow.

'See you, Hyesung!' Eric grinned while waving his hands.

'Hmm, goodbye' he just gave faint smile and looked at Andy as he thanked him, 'Thanks for the ride, Andy' he said.

'No problem, hyung' he showed an OK sign.

After Hyesung went inside, Eric beamed at Andy.

'Yah, Andy! Hyesung stopped disliking me already right' he asked.

Andy just smiled and nodded his head, 'Yes, hyung... I think he's opening up to you' he said encouragingly.

Eric looked at the house again but suddenly, he had headache.

'What's wrong hyung?' Andy asked in concern when Eric suddenly yelped in pain.

'I don't know but it hurts' he whined.

'Let's go home now okay' he said as he tried to assure him.

'Hmm' he nodded. As soon as they arrived home, Andy immediately took the painkillers from the kitchen and gave it to Eric.

'Are you okay now, hyung?' Andy asked after Eric drank water that he gave.

'Yeah, I'm fine' he smiled.

'Maybe you should go inside and rest' he suggested.

Eric nodded and stood up from the couch, 'Maybe I should. Should we order for dinner later?'

'Nah, I'll cook' 

'Okay, thanks Andy. I don't know how am I going to survive without you' he teased.

Andy scoffed loudly, 'That's the main reason why I'm here'. Eric just chuckled and excused himself to go and took some rest in his room.