The Present 8

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hyung!!! My school has a break for a few month!!! So I can help you more regularly!!!” Changmin barges into the shop as he looks at the pale man who is sitting at the counter as he making some calculation for his business. He looks up to the tall man as he smiles.

 

                “You should take a break too sometimes Changmin,” Jaejoong watches as Changmin pulls a chair and sits in front of him. He nods lightly in response to Jaejoong’s words.

 

                “I will I will, but hyung, I saw a suspicious man roaming out front. Do you know him?” Changmin looks outside a bit and looks back at Jaejoong whose attention is already on the paper in front of him once again.

 

                “Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe your fan?” Jaejoong answers with a small smile tugging on his lips. He knows how popular Changmin is. Despite his childish behavior everytime he is with Jaejoong, he has this charm that will always attracted people to like him, no matter what gender it is. There is this one time, the store is flooded with bouquet of flowers and it is all for Changmin. And it came from one person. He has a diehard fan and from what he has told Jaejoong, the fan is a male. But after a while, the flowers stop coming and Changmin only said that the man get bored of him. Even though there are a few reasonable doubts, Jaejoong refused to prod further and just let Changmin be with his explanation.

 

                “Hyung, if he is my fan, he will glomp me at the first sight just now. But then, he didn’t even bother to look at me. And it seems like he is looking for someone instead,” Jaejoong takes a piece of cake and puts it on a saucer before he serves it in front of Changmin.

 

                “Where is this guy? Outside?” Jaejoong asks while peeking outside. Changmin has started to gobble up the cake before he waves his hand dismissively.

 

                “Nah hyung. You don’t have to care about him. I chased him away just now,” Jaejoong looks at the huge boy in front of him before he smacks his head once. Changmin whines before he holds his head, slightly pouting at Jaejoong’s hit. Jaejoong sits back down and leans back on the chair. Changmin has started to whines some more while pretending to poke Jaejoong with the fork. Jaejoong keeps swatting his hand as he avoids the poke.

 

                “Hmm, lively as usual,” a voice greets from the front door. Both of the male inside the store jolt slightly at the sudden greeting, causing them to look at the source just to be greeted by a pair of brown orbs and a gentle smile tugging on his lips as well.

 

                “Aish, it’s this gentleman,” Changmin rubs his chest in relief before he points his fork to Jaejoong. “He hit’s me first. I have to get back to him,” Changmin continue his bickering and keeps trying to poke the man in front of him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter