The Present 10

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Jaejoong is sitting in the middle of the room with his eyes closed and his hands were tied behind his back. The vision of Yunho falling on the ground keep repeating in his mind, causing him to grits his teeth as he tries hard not to show any emotion. He is worried yes, but he also believe that Yunho will be saved. He is no normal man. He is going to be fine.

 

                “Oh, so this is Yunho’s beloved one? So pretty,” Jaejoong eyes opens slowly just to be greeted by a man he is not familiar with. The man walks around him before he crouches on Jaejoong’s side, looking at Jaejoong who kept following his movement with his gaze. “I am Jang Geunseuk, Yunho’s older brother. And yes, I didn’t use our father’s surname.”

 

                Jaejoong frowns slightly as he looks at the man, trying to look for any resemblance with Yunho but there is no similarity at all. And seems like the man named Jang Geunseuk notices how Jaejoong is looking at him, causing him to laugh loudly as he standing up. He leans closer to Jaejoong’s face and snorts. “We share a mother, not father. And yes, my mom is a . Satisfied?”

 

                “I asked nothing,” Jaejoong answers simply, causing a loud slap echoes around the room followed by a trail of blood falling down Jaejoong’s chin from the cut inside his mouth. Jaejoong closes his eyes slightly before he looks up once again at the man full with rage. Jang Geunseuk is looking at him with an anguish look before he grabs Jaejoong by his collar.

 

                “You, Yunho or anyone important to Yunho, I hate them all!!” he pushes Jaejoong back almost causing the male to fall with his chair. With the rage and anger, he screams inside the room about how much he despise the Jung family like a crazy man. Jaejoong keeps staring at him without even blinking.

 

                “Lack of love it seems,” Jaejoong says once again before the man punch landed on his face once again, but this time Jaejoong is ready and takes the hit without even flinching. He doesn’t know who are the Jung family members, but he only know that this man in front of him is seeking for attention or some kind of recognition. However, the fact that he shot Yunho before and also he is beating Jaejoong is still not acceptable.

 

                “What do you know? Huh? What do you know? You are being loved by Yunho!!!” he punches Jaejoong once again, causing the man to fall onto the floor with a loud thud, breaking the chair and freeing Jaejoong who is being tied to the chair. Jaejoong let out a soft sigh as he sits up, looking at the mad man in a pitying look.

 

                “If love is what you’re seeking, go and talk to that Jung family,” somehow, everything that is coming out of Jaejoong’s lips always causing him to get beaten up. Jaejoong can sees that a fist comes flying to his face.

 

 

                “Boss!!” Yunho eyes snapped open once he heard his name being called. He looks at the man next to him before he notices that his father is standing at the end of the bed. He looks around and sees his little brother is crying on his other side, causing him to smile as he runs his fingers on Yonghwa’s hair.

 

                “Don’t kill your brother,” Yonghwa jolts at the touch and looks at Yunho who is smiling at him. His eyes widen before he runs out of the room while yelling. “Doctor!!! Where is the doctor??? My brother is awake!!!”

 

                “Seems like you’re shot,” his father says with his eyes fixated on Yunho who keeps trying to move from the bed. “Someone was with you?”

 

                “Jae, he took Jae,” Yunho groans once he feels the sharp pain on his chest before he opens his shirt just to see a big bandage on his chest. He touches the spot where he was shot and closes his eyes as he remembers the sight where Jaejoong was being dragged away but he can do nothing. Now, that is more painful than the wound. He takes the IV needle off of his arm and looks at his man. “Gather all of our men. Meet me outside in 5.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter