The Present 4

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It is a tiring day for Jaejoong and today, it was extremely tiring than usual. He let out a soft sigh whenever he remembers about the man called Jung Yunho who came to his shop today. Not just he caused a chaos among the customers, but also he befriend Changmin. And why is Jaejoong feeling so insecure with the situation. But his face never shows it.

 

                He drags his legs back to his apartment right after he closed his shop and he didn’t even say anything to Changmin before he went back. It’s not like he is mad or something, but he just need some time to cool his head down. The fact that Jung Yunho knows his shop is no longer a shocking news for him. If he knows his name, of course he will know about his workplace, or rather his shop. And maybe, he knows where he lives, just waiting for the time for him to come and attack him at his house.

 

                “Ah, Jaejoong-ssi, you have a guest,” the manager of his apartment greets him once he sees Jaejoong entering the main door. Jaejoong looks at the manager before his gaze follows the direction where the manager points to. Hm, speaking of the devil. There stand a man with such a prideful pose, looking at Jaejoong with a smirk on his lips. Jaejoong has already expected it but, by just seeing this man really here in his apartment, it’s doubling his tiredness.

 

                Jaejoong let out a soft sigh as he enters the pin number to his house on the security system. He looks at Yunho before he gives a gesture for him to come with him. He already gives up once he sees the man is waiting for him in his own apartment building. There is no way he can get away anyway, so before it causes trouble to the manager or any other resident, he will just bring the man into his own apartment.

 

                “You shouldn’t let a random person into your house you know,” Yunho says as he enters the apartment once Jaejoong opens the door. Jaejoong gives the man a slight glare as he walks inside his apartment and takes off his jacket. He hangs the jacket on the standee and walks to the kitchen. It’s not like he wants to let the man inside his house, but does he has a choice?

 

                “Coffee?” he asks the man out of politeness and Yunho just gives him a nod once. Yunho takes the chance to look around Jaejoong’s house. He can sees that the design is quite simple, a couch, home theatre even though Jaejoong doesn’t seem like someone who will watch anything and also a rack full of old albums. A picture of Jaejoong laughing happily while hugging his parent is hanged on the wall and Jaejoong’s happy expression has made Yunho smiles.

 

                “Why haven’t you smile like that anymore Jaejoong?” Yunho turns just to see Jaejoong already sitting on the couch with a coffee in his hand and another cup on the coffee table in front of him. He sips on the coffee without even bothering to answer the man’s question. Yunho helps himself by sitting in front of Jaejoong and takes the cup in his hand.

 

                “You are always this quiet?” Yunho asks again before he sips on the coffee slowly, blowing on the hot steam a bit to cool it down. Jaejoong looks at him with his black doe eyes before he looks away, mumbling softly.

 

                “What do you want from me?” Jaejoong finally speak after a moment of silent. Yunho looks at the man with a smile on his lips once he hears the man’s soft voice.

 

                “Nothing, it’s just that I want to see you,” he says in playful manner, but he is serious with his words.

 

                “You just saw me in the shop today,” Jaejoong mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter