The Present 7

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Hyung!!! You come home!!!” Jung Yonghwa runs through the hallway and pounces onto Yunho who just reached home. He hugs his brother as tight as he can as Yunho let out a soft laughter, holding his brother in his arm. “I miss you, I thought that you will never come back!!”

 

                “Eeey, how can you thought that? I am your brother right?” Yunho ruffles his little brother’s hair lightly as he walks with him towards the inner side of his house. “So, how are you doing?”

 

                “Hmm, I am fine. Oh oh oh, I have learn to use the guitar you gave me before. And father said I am good at it,” he flashes an honest smile as he looks at his brother with a very bright expression. “Hyung should listen too.”

 

                “I will, I will. I want to listen to your voice too. I know how good you are in this. So, I will listen to you. Definitely,” Yunho looks at his father’s room before he looks at Yonghwa. “Yong, I want to see father, would you like to come along? We can have a family dinner together.”

                “Yaaaayy!!! I want! I want!!” Yonghwa flails slightly as he runs towards the kitchen. “I will tell the cook that you are here and let her cook something that you like the most okay?”

 

                Yunho can’t help but to smile at his little brother behavior and walks towards his father’s room. He knocks and enters once he heard his father’s voice. His father, Jung Woosung is sitting in the middle of the room while reading something from the file. He looks up from the paper and greets his son with a gentle smile on his lips. “Welcome home son.”

 

                “I’m home father,” he bows in respect before he sits in front of his father. He looks at his father before he speaks again. “Father, it’s about Geunsuk hyung. I thought that he won’t bother us anymore after taking mother’s side. But it doesn’t seem like it.”

 

                “Yunho, she is still your mother,” his father closes the file and looks at Yunho with a smile. “Don’t say anything bad about her or your brother. If he wants the organization, I can just give it to him if he promise to leave you alone.”

 

                “It’s not that father. You know how Geunsuk is. This organization is not just about you. It’s about the people inside. What do you think will happen to them if you hand the organization to him? They will lost their source of income. Please think about this father,” Yunho frowns deeply as he notices how nonchalant his father reacts towards this problem.

 

                “Yunho, even if I hand this organization to him, do you think that my people will leave my side and go to him? Who is scarier? Me or him?” his father asks wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter