The Present 2

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Jaejoong’s black orbs locked with the brown one, looking directly into each other eyes. He just realizes how pretty the brown orbs are and the neon lights making the brown orbs becomes more obvious. His black orbs are no match for the brown. The man in front of him let out a soft chuckle, bringing him back to the reality. He takes a step back and looks around him since he knew that this man is the same man who saved him a few years ago. And if he is around, it means that the people who attacked him before also around. But, seems like the man is all alone now. That is reassuring.           

 

                Jaejoong turns his attention back to the man in front of him who is leaning on the wall as his eyes plastered on him. He can’t help but to notice the man’s playful smile as his eyes seems to be scanning his whole body. It sends shivers through Jaejoong’s spine and it feels like this man is caressing his body by his gaze. Jaejoong automatically wrapping his arms around his body, for protection, but it only causes the man to elicit a small and playful laughter instead.

 

                “Are you perhaps, hiding your body with that frails arms of yours, pretty boy?” the man tugs on Jaejoong arm and pulls him into the alley before he traps Jaejoong against the wall, looking slightly down to him due to the height different. Jaejoong let out a soft wince at the sudden tug before he looks up at the man who is trapping him and looking at him like some kind of predator. Now, he feels a slight regret for following the man. He tightens his grips on the sides of his jacket as he feels the breath of the taller man on his cheek since the distance between their faces are only a few inches apart.

 

                “I am not a pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter