The Present 9

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night is colder than usual and Jaejoong is waiting in front of his apartment building for his to come to pick him up. There are still 5 minutes left for the to come and Jaejoong has already freezing cold. He pushes his hands inside his jacket’s pockets while looking at the direction where the car might come and that’s when a black car approaches him and stops right in front of him.

 

                “What are you doing out here in this cold? Omg, I told you to wait inside until I come didn’t I?” Yunho speaks as soon as he exits the car and wraps an extra jacket around Jaejoong’s figure. Jaejoong keeps his eyes on the man as he keeps blabbering about the situation.

 

                “Instead of doing this, why don’t you just invite me inside the car Jung Yunho-ssi,” sarcasm, seems like this method has blend into each conversation that they had. And this sarcasm has made Yunho smiles before he wraps his arms around Jaejoong and places a small kiss on his lips.

 

                “I am thinking of warming you up first before we get into the car,” Jaejoong stares into the brown orbs as he quirks his brows. Yunho let out a soft chuckles at Jaejoong’s reaction before he opens the door to the passenger seat. “Yes milady, after you.”

 

                Jaejoong irks slightly at the gesture, causing him to close the door and grabs Yunho by the collar, tilting his head before he places his cold lips against the warm one, moving his lips against it as he gives the man one kiss, not too passionate, not too gentle, but full of meaning. He pulls back after a while, looking at now eyes widen Yunho before he fixes the man’s collar. “I am no lady, don’t treat me like one. I have proven it just now.”

 

                With a nonchalant look, Jaejoong enters the car and fasten his seatbelt while Yunho is still managing his mind as he runs his finger on his lips. The feel of a cold but soft lips pressed against his still linger, causing him to keep smiling non-stop as he enters the driver seat, looking at Jaejoong while the pale man is keeping his composure by looking ahead.

 

                “Where are we going?” Jaejoong looks at the man who can’t seem to peel his eyes off of him through the corner of his eyes.

 

                “Somewhere special, that’s for sure,” Yunho starts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter