The Present 6

The Past, The Present, The Future.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Hyung!! The cake is ready now?” Changmin peeks into the kitchen where Jaejoong is finishing his cakes and starts to hands the cake to Changmin who is waiting to open the store. He arranges all the cake in the display rack while mumbling about how delicious the cake looks like. He continue talking without Jaejoong replies. Jaejoong keeps on smiling while looking at the huge guy bending his body to put the cake into the lowest rack.

 

                “Today will be a busy day hyung!” Changmin straighten his back as he rubs his waist lightly. “And seems like I am getting older from day by day hyung! See, I can’t even bend my body freely anymore.”

 

                Changmin’s whine has made Jaejoong let out a soft chuckle, extending his hand to rub the man’s back gently. “Changmin, you’re not that old. You have a fit body to begin with and also, you have a lot more strength compare to me and you are younger. So, nope, you are not that old.”

 

                Changmin looks at Jaejoong with a gratitude expression on his face before he pounced on the older man, hugging him tight as he expressing his gratitude verbally. He keeps on mumbling about how happy he is by being able to help Jaejoong in the store and all the other random things. Jaejoong just let out a soft chuckles as he continue patting Changmin’s back gently. He looks outside of his shop through the glass window once he feels like someone is watching him and seems like he is right. Yunho is standing next to his car while watching Jaejoong and Changmin hugging each other.

 

                “Changmin, I am going out for a while. 15 minutes max,” Jaejoong changes look with Yunho before he pulls back from the hug. He looks at Changmin who is smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter