Chapter 4

Suki Dakara

The passing days turned into a months. Haya is busy at school and at the same time anxious and irritated cause she's out of job. Her contract is finished and she need to lessen her expenses, Even her savings she already used it. Her agreement with Migs she wants to cut it, but Migs dont want to let go.

 

And as for Rowan they still saw each other, sometimes they go outside and spend the day together. Rowan didn't ask her about how and what are the other details about Haya and Migs. He just said congratulations and Haya is lucky to have Miguel as her boyfriend.

 

And every time their having a double date. The boys are focusing to her. Sometimes Angel got upset cause she felt that she's being neglected.

 

"Haya can you help me at this part?" Jedai is asking Haya's help for her piece.

 

"That's what I'm talking about. Jed you should take time practicing your pieces. Not like this you keep disturbing me." she's cleaning her violin and it was saturday.

 

"Okay okay I know... would you please help me?"

 

Haya sighed." Okay when you reach this part switch to Crescendo and after that Pizzicato at this part."

 

"How nice of you teacher. Yeah! why dont you teach children to play violin?"

 

"Just play it..."

 

"What piece are you going to play this time?"

 

" Ravel's Tzigane, I definitely like to plat that."

 

Mitchie arrived, she's very noisy. Shouting that Haya has a visitor Jedai help her to get the supplies that she bought from the market. and Jedai got surprised to see Miguel and he's new look.

 

" Migs... Haya Papa Yuu is here! I mean Shirota Yuu!" she shouted.

 

At the living room Haya stood up and surprisingly look at Miguel, Hayate is dumb seeing Migs at the looks of her dream boy. Her heart beats fast.

 

Haya is wondering, Mitchie noticed that she is blushing.

 

" Haya, does this look suits me? what do you think?"

 

Haya backs off she don't want to see Migs at that look. She got starstruck . Migs really look different. The world is so big but now seeing her celebrity crush with the same look as this guy, she cant say anything.

 

Her friends said that they will go to the kitchen to arrange the supplies, but the truth is they we're sneaking and eavesdropping.

 

Haya is about to go to her room when Migs grab her and she felt their vicinity is very close. She feels the breath of Migs touching her hair.

 

"You we're affected with my looks sweetheart, tell me do i look very handsome? Come on if you that it suits me, I wont change this." there is boastfulness at his voice but still there is an affection.

 

Haya dont like what she's feeling about it.

 

"You didn't answer means you like it."

 

Sigh...."Yoku iu yo?! Do shiyo mo nai yo, Kyomi nai yo Ah! soe kankei nai yo!!" again her alien side comes out. She know that Migs don't understand Japanese language

 

But the truth is Haya wants that look. She just dont want to say it.

 

" Haya dont be like that, I dont understand those, maybe you are saying I love you to me." He really likes to see Haya getting irritated.

 

She face Miguel " FYI!! I didn't say that. You're such a boastful guy!" Haya got conscious cause she see that Migs is not listening to what ever she say. This guy is looking at her lips. Because of the closeness of their face anytime that Migs want to kiss Haya he can. He was about to kiss Haya when..

 

" Jedai I told you not to put that there!!!" Mitchie shouted, the moment of the we're destructed.

 

Mitchie ask Migs about the thing that he's with, It was a cake for them, then he ask the girls if he cant ask Haya out. Jedai agreed without hesitating Mitchie can't do that's why she said yes. Again Haya is forced to go with Migs.

 

At the mall." Now where are we going?"

 

" Anywhere..." Migs hold Haya's hands.

 

They didn't do that normally, but now Haya feel happy about it. They visited many stores. Its like a normal couple date.

 

After mall hopping they went to a Japanese resto to eat. Migs ask Haya is she's enjoying, haya said she enjoyed a lot and she thank Migs for the treat.

 

While eating, Migs put out a cute little small box. He gave it to Haya. Haya dont want to accept it but Migs insist she can't do anything buy accept it. it was the neck lace that she saw at the jewelry store.

 

after eating they went to the grocery, Migs said that he will cook food for Haya and he ask her to cook a Maki for him. Inside the grocery Migs get a big push cart. He put Haya inside the cart.

 

"Hey what are you!!!"

 

"You said you feet is aching, just take a rest there."

 

Deep inside Haya she's laughing out loud but she cant show him.

 

After grocery they went to Migs pad, both of them are doing something. Migs is at the kitchen and Haya is at the dining table. Migs can see Haya's seriousness in preparing the ingredients for her Maki.

 

and this guy is not paying attention on what he's doing, he's wondering why he's with Haya suppose to be Angel is the one he wants. he's not focusing thats why he spill the sauce on his shirt.

 

"Look at you, you are not paying attention here." She gave her a tissue.

 

Migs went to his room to change clothes, after cooking dinner is ready, many spanish and french food are in the table. Haya is enjoying her meal and noticed that Migs is not yet eating. Migs is looking at her, the way Haya eat the foods and her facial expressions.

 

They we're at the middle of dinner when somebody knock on the door. Migs open it and saw Rowan. Rowan is asking Migs if they can talk the boys went to Migs room. Haya is shocked on whats happening. She didn't leave the dining area, she let the boys talk.

 

Inside the room Rowan sit at Miguel's bed.

 

"Is there any problem Rowan?"

 

"Migs  I need to tell you something about Haya chan. Migs Haya was my girl friend two years ago, but we broke up cause i need to go to U.S. and now I want her back. Is it true that you love her?"

 

Migs got surprised on what Rowan said, now she realizes why Haya's reaction is very different when it comes to love and relationships.

 

"No Rowan, I wont give Haya back to you. She's with me now. You said it that you broke up means you're out of her life now. Even if its you I wont allow it. If you force me I will forget that we are cousins. I love Haya as much as you love her!!" after saying those words he got surprised on what he said. He love Haya? Since When?

 

"Good.... its nice to know that you really love her, take care of her MIguel."

 

Whats that? Rowan is asking Migs to take care Haya for him.

 

"What good? I cant understand you Rowan."

 

"Migs I'm dying.... I have a brain cancer, I just want to spend time with Haya for the remaining days that i can live. I came back to see her. Before I dont want to go to U.S. I dont want to leave her, I need to go medication there, I know that it cant be cure cause i still only have a month or less to live."

 

Migs is shocked don't know what to say, Its the first time that Rowan asked a very serious favor to him. He dont want to give Haya but Rowan is Dying.

 

"Rowan, does she know all of this?"

 

"No"

 

"Tell her! if you dont she wont accept it. if you dont want to be hated by her tell her the whole truth!"

 

"I'm sorry Migs... I'm asking for your girlfriend."

 

"I cant do anything, okay... I'll left the city go and take your time with her."

 

He felt sad, seeing that someday Rowan will left Haya and its for sure. And for him its very painful. Loosing his cousin and at the same time loosing the girl that he loved.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~