002

Mutually Beneficial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulki and Mark walked up to the door, hearing shouting and yelling. "What is going on in there?" Seulki asked, worried for her friends.

"That's just my friends being my friends." Mark pushed open the door and led her to Jackson's game room. Once they got into the room, they saw that everyone had a controller in their hands and were all playing a game.

"Mark, you're finally here." Yugyeom said, glancing over his shoulder.

"Took you long enough." Youngjae added.

"Too busy making out?" BamBam teased them.

"Shut up." Mark said, walking over to sit at another gaming console. Seulki slowly followed, not sure what to do.

"Why don't you play with them?"

"They don't have any more controllers available." Mark explained, turning on another game. "Here." He handed her a controller and they set up a different game in silence while the others shouted and yelled.

"You ever play this game?" Mark asked, looking at Seulki quizzically, while popping the game into the console.

Seulki shrugged in response. "A little. I sometimes play games to pass the time when I'm bored."

"In that case, I'm not going easy on you just because you're a girl."

Seulki scoffed. "I didn't ask you to." Both of their expressions changed to a competitive one.

"I've never lost." Mark challenged.

"There's a first for everything." Seulki gave him a confident smirk.

"Let's bet if you're so confident." Mark said, turning to face her fully. "You don't challenge a Tuan without consequences."

"Fine. The bet will probably be more fun than the actual game. You know, since I'm going to beat you quickly." Seulki crossed her arms. "What bet?"

Mark smiled. This girl is amusing. "When you lose you have to cook me a dinner."

"What do you mean 'when'?" Seulki asked, raising an eyebrow. "Fine. When you lose, you have to sing and dance a cute song in front of a large audience."

"What? That's not fair."

"Scared you're gonna lose?"

"Of course not!"

"Then it's no problem!" Seulki smiled.

Mark's jaw dropped in shock. Did...did she just play me? "You're good, I'll give you that."

"Thanks, but save it until after I beat your !" She laughed, actually enjoying herself. The others had finished their game and walked over to see what Seulki and Mark were up to. The game they ended up playing was a racing game.

"Go, go go!" Jackson shouted, really getting into the game.

"Mark, throw your item! Throw it now, she's behind you!" Junior added.

"Seulki, speed up!" Soobin cheered.

"Grab the boost, grab the boost!" Yujin screamed, jumping up and down.

Seulki was able to grab the boost before Mark threw his item, allowing her to speed past him. The girls cheered as the boys booed.

"You can't lose Mark!" JB said, eyes never leaving the screen.

"The finish line is coming up, just a little bit more." Soobin said, joining Yujin and in jumping up and down.

"No! Mark do something!" Yugyeom shouted, bringing his hands to his head. Right at this moment, Mark got the item that could change the game.

"Blue shell, use it!" Youngjae yelled, jumping up and pointing at the screen. Mark pressed the release button and the shell hit it's mark perfectly. Seulki's car got delayed enough that Mark was able to speed past her to the finish line first. The girls' jaw dropped in disbelief and the boys cheered. The boys grabbed Mark in a hug and jumped around.

"Yeah!"

"We knew you could do it!"

"Our Mark never loses!"

"We should have never doubted you."

"Thank you, thank you. I couldn't have done it without my adoring fans." Mark bowed dramatically.

"Not fair!" Yujin said, looking towards the boys.

"That's so stupid!" Soobin sat down by Seulki.

Seulki only bit her bottom lip in frustration. She threw a glare at Mark. "You got lucky."

"Nope, I won. Pay up." He moved his eyebrows up and down.

"Pay up what?" Jackson a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter