006

Mutually Beneficial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark rushed after the girls and caught Seulki's other arm. "Seoyeon, leave her alone." 

Seoyeon pouted and clung onto Seulki tighter. Seulki gave Mark an awkward smile and shrugged lightly. "I should get going anyways. It was fun having lunch with you." She turned to Seoyeon. "I'll walk you out. See you next time JB!" She headed towards the elevators, bringing Seoyeon with her.

When they got on the elevator Mark frowned and went back into this office without a word.

The girls walked out from the elevators. "Come get coffee with me."

Seulki gently pulled her arm from Seoyeon's and shook her head. "Sorry but I have no obligation or desire to get coffee with you. I only offered to walk you down." She offered a smile and tried to get away.

"Please?"

Seulki stopped in her tracks. That tone did not sound like something that would come out of that girl's mouth. She slowly turned around to face her and sighed. "I don't like coffee."

 

 

Seulki's eyes glittered as they darted across the glass at the massive selection of cakes and pastries. "I'll have the strawberry cheesecake, triple chocolate cake, and a cup of milk, please!" She turned around to see Seoyeon with her eyebrows raised. Seulki opened to defend her choices, but Seoyeon held up her hand.

"I'm envious. You're so lucky that it goes to your s and hips. Mine go straight to my stomach." She crossed her arms around her stomach.

Seulki gave a small disbelieving laugh as she followed Seoyeon to a secluded table in the corner. "I really don't get you. You insult my body in Mark's office and now you're envious of it?"

Seoyeon gave a small shrug. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean it." The waitress came by to drop off the cakes and milk for Seulki and a cup of tea for Seoyeon. "I really am super envious! I wish I could eat a whole bunch of cake and look better for it!" 

"My friend Soobin is the same exact way. But she loves her food so she just works out often." The girls started a five minute discussion on their diet and workout routines.

"You should come work out with us sometime!" Seulki enthusiastically offered, feeling like close friends with this girl already.

"Yes! Invite me next time." Seoyeon sipped her tea.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this, because I am, but why did you want to meet with me?" Seulki asked, shoveling a mouthful of chocolate cake into .

"Well...first off I should apologize. I didn't mean to disrupt your lunch with Mark." Seoyeon looked down at her cup, still grasped in her hands. 

"That's fine." Seulki waved her hand nonchalantly. "We were pretty much done anyways."

Seoyeon raised her eyebrows and smirked a little. "Are you sure?"

Seulki ate another mouthful of cake and looked up, puzzled. "Yeah. Why?"

"Mark didn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter