007

Mutually Beneficial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel so awkward." Seoyeon said, pacing in circles. "What if they don't want me here?"

"Nonsense! They'll probably love to find out the real you." Soobin reassured her.

"Here they come now!" Yujin pointed towards the group of boys walking towards them.

"Thanks for coming out guys!" Seulki waved at the boys. "Too bad BamBam couldn't make it." The boys met up with the girls in front of the doors. 

"So why exactly did you girls want to do a haunted house?" JB asked, looking at the building with furrowed brows.

"For the thrill?" Seulki said with uncertainty in her voice. She shivered in anticipation and fear. I am NOT looking forward to this...

"Why do you sound so scared then?" Jackson asked, laughing. "Let's go!" He herded the girls and pushed them towards the entrance, knowing the guys would follow.

"Hello, welcome to our haunted house!" The cashier greeted them. "Unfortunately, we can only let groups of four at most go in at a time. Please decide your order before moving forward."

Seulki met eyes with the other girls. Now's our chance! Yujin nodded, taking the lead. "I think the girls should split up two-two and have two guys go with each group. And two guys who go together."

"What?!" Yugyeom asked. "That's not fair!"

"Would you rather all us girls go in together?" Soobin asked.

"What do you propose then?" Seoyeon asked, nicely. She decided that since she's going to pursue JB now, it was best to be herself and drop the other act.

"We could do one group of four and two groups of three?" Youngjae added. "I think that should work out fine right?"

"As long as I'm with Yujin I'm happy." Jinyoung said, giving Yujin a wink.

"Okay." Yujin blushed.

"I say two girls should be included in the group of four!" Seulki added. "That way theres an equal or more amount of guys to girls in each group."

"That sounds good." Mark agreed. "Anyone have any preferences?"

"Jinyoung and I are in a group, for sure!" Yujin interjected.

"I want to be with Seulki." Seoyeon added, linking arms with Seulki. "So we'll be the group of four."

"Why don't you join our group Mark and JB?" Seulki asked, finding the perfect opening.

"Sure." JB said. He smirked at Mark. "I'm sure your boyfriend is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter