003

Mutually Beneficial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark woke up to the sound of gentle snoring. Confused, he turned his head and slowly opened his eyes toward the sound. His eyes widened and he instinctively jerked his body away from the sleeping girl next to him. Last night's memories rushed back to him and he sighed. I must have fallen asleep by accident. He rolled over to his side and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. 6:32 AM. Mark sighed. Althought he didn't get much sleep, he had a meeting in an hour. I'll nap this afternoon. He yawned, sat up, and stretched. Not being able to help himself, he looked over his shoulder at Seulki. Smiling, he reached over and pinched her cheek lightly. Then got up and left for home.

 

 

Seulki woke up to the sun shining in her face. "Ughhhhhh." She complained, rubbing her eyes. She sat up and looked around her surrounding, remembering the events of last night. I need to talk to Mark. She sighed, heistating on her plan. She got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for the day. She quickly washed her face and left the room to find the others.

"Seulki?" She turned her head to face Jackson.

"Hey." She lightly jogged up to Jackson. "I'm so glad I found you! I might've gotten lost again."

Jackson furrowed his brows at her, glancing behind her to the room she just left. "Uh huh." He pursed his lips. "Uh, just follow his hallway and it'll lead you to the kitchen."

"Thanks!" Seulki started to leave.

"Actually!" Seulki turned back around to face Jackson. "Have you by chance seen Mark?"

Now it was Seulki's turn to furrow her brows. "No, haven't seen him since last night."

"Okay. Thanks." Jackson smiled. Shaking her head, she headed towards the kitchen.

Jackson watched her retreating back and squinted his eyes. Then he went to the room and looked around. Why did she come out of Mark's room? Suspicious, he walked into Mark's room and looked around, but found no sign of Mark. He pursed his lips and then walked back to the kitchen area. When he got there, he found that everyone had already gathered and started making breakfast.

"Want some pancakes Jackson?" Yujin asked, flipping a pancake over.

"Yes!"

"Eggs and toast too?" Soobin looked over her shoulder to see Jackson nod.

"You two are great! Want to come over all the time?" Jackson joked.

"Sorry, Soobin will be too busy at my place." Youngjae said, resting his arm around her shoulders.

"Said who?" Soobin shrugged him off leading to the others erupting in laughter. 

When cooking was done, everyone grabbed their plates and made their way to the living room to eat and watch tv. The tv flashed a news event covering the Wang's return to Seoul and the party being thrown tonight. "Oh, yeah. You girls are welcome to come to my party later tonight!"

"It's your party?" Seulki asked, mouth full of pancakes. "My parents are forcing me to go! What a small world."

"Whoa! That is a small world." JB laughed.

"In that case, it won't be hard for Soobin and Yujin. They'll have you, along with us." Yugyeom pointed out.

"Then it's decided. You'll both come." Junior added.

"Okay." Yujin giggled. Soobin just shot her a glare. Yujin shrugged, she couldn't help but be under Junior's spell. After eating, the girls started to clean up but got stopped by Jackson.

"It's okay! Leave it to the maids. You three go pretty yourselves up for tonight."

"Yeah, don't girls take all day to get ready for a party?" Bambam asked, yawning.

"That is so ist." Yujin scolded. "But true for me at least." She quietly added. Bambam laughed and apologized. "I need to go grab my car from the club."

"I can take you." Junior volunteered. "You girls coming with us?" Seulki and Soobin looked at each other comtemplating what they should do. They didn't want to ruin Yujin's alone time so they declined.

"Then I'll take you." Youngjae offered. "I have to go home and get stuff done before the party anyways."

 

 

"What should I wear?" Seulki asked her friends, pacing in her closet.

Soobin looked up from applying her blush. "I'm wearing a black dress so don't wear black."

"And I'm wearing a red, so red is off limits too!" Yujin shouted from the bathroom, hair curler in hand.

"Hmmmmmmm. I'll wear this white one." Seulki picked up a white dress that had a tight bodice and a flowly layered skirt. She took it off the hanger and walked back into her bedroom. After tossing the dress on her bed she went to sit by Soobin and apply her makeup. "Now what should I do for makeup?"

"Why can't you ever make up your mind by yourself?" Soobin sighed. "I'm doing natural makeup."

"Should I do a smokey eye with a lip or neutral eyes and a red lip?" Yujin plopped down next to her friends.

"Smokey. I think Junior would think that's ier." Seulki said, looking at her friend through the mirror. Yujin contemplated that thought, nodded, and began applying her makeup.

After finishing their makeup and hair, the girls looked at the mirror. Yujin looked y and sultry with her smokey makeup and tight red gown that had a slit revealing some of her leg. Soobin looked elegant and sophisticated with her natural makeup and half up half down hair. Her strapless gown hugged her curves and flared out at the waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter