Fourth

This I Promise You -hands of time-
Junhyung opens his eyes and he knows he has returned to the past once again. He is wearing his black leather jacket, the one he wears to perform with his groupmates.
 
They are sitting in circle with Misa and two other girls who are working to help the event as well. Junhyung remembers clearly that this happened after their performance on stage.
 
"My name is Choi Misa," Misa stands up and bows in ninety degrees. "It's my pleasure to meet BEAST in person."
 
Her friends introduce themselves as well then each of BEAST's members introduce their names with their own styles. Doojoon then aks the girls who their favorite members are.
 
Junhyung still remembers that Misa's favorite member is Hyunseung and he started to joke around that day. He joked that he hoped Misa would say his name as her favorite member.
 
That is the start line of how he ended up trying to get closer to Misa. He tried to promote BEAST and himself, telling her more about being a rapper in a group.
 
Misa, who was only interested with vocalist in a group, felt amazed with Junhyung and they finally tried to know each other better.
 
"It's Hyunseung," Misa answers shyly while a victory smile appears on Hyunseung's face. "I admire his vocal and dance skill."
 
Junhyung stays silence. He lets Misa to talk with Hyunseung while he is only looking at Misa, admiring her bright smile in secret. As much as he wants to talk with her, to hug her, and to tell her that he has fallen for her... he can't.
 
He holds the urge to talk with her because he knows that he needs to change something if he doesn't want to end up being just friends with Misa in the present time.
 
His plan is to be just friends with her for now until the right time. He plans to postpone the pace of their enhanced relationship so he will not rush himself to get in a relationship with Misa. This way he can confess to her after he proves that his career will be proven as good and he can have a relationship with her.
 
When his thirty minutes are almost over, Junhyung manages to ask Misa's phone number with the excuse of possibility to have BEAST as the guest for the event again. Misa gives her phone number away gladly, thanking Junhyung for his concern.
 
Now Junhyung is sure that he will continue having a good relationship with Misa and things will slow down for them.
 
Darkness engulfs him, the sign of him returning back to the present. Junhyung holds his breath, closing his eyes with nervous feeling in his heart.
 
"Junhyung? Junhyung?" Misa's voice snaps him back to senses. Junhyung opens his eyes, facing Misa in the kitchen of their apartment. "Don't sleep here!"
 
Misa turns her back to Junhyung as she starts to prepare the breakfast, "I'm going to make sandwiches. Do you have any request?"
 
When she turns her face to ask Junhyung, Junhyung grabs her wrist and hugs her tight. He kisses her hair, "You're still here..."
 
"Y-Yah!" Misa struggles from his hug with blushed cheeks. "What's wrong with you, Junhyung?! What if Hyunseung Oppa and Hara see us?"
 
"Hyunseung... Oppa?" Junhyung murmurs with disbelief. "Hara?"
 
"Misa?" Hyunseung just finished showering. He has his towel around his shoulder, approaching Misa with a smile. "Ah, you come earlier today."
 
He leans in to kiss her forehead, making the girl to smile shyly, "Good morning, Misa."
 
Junhyung's eyes widen in shock with the scene he just saw with his own eyes. He takes out his phone and finds his phone wallpaper is the picture of him and Goo Hara from KARA together.
 
"What...," Junhyung loses his words. He doesn't know what he wants to say right now; he doesn't know what to do since he is really confused right now.
 
"Junhyung?" Hyunseung frowns while he puts his hand on Misa's shoulder. "Are you alright?"
 
Hoshi is the only person in Junhyung's mind right now. He believes Hoshi can give him an explanation about what happened.
 
"I'll go out," Junhyung mumbles and grabs his jacket in his bedroom. He doesn't even bother to listen to Hyunseung and Misa.
 
He rushes to find the antique bookstore, the place where he received the gold pocket watch from Hoshi. He finds the store but there is a 'closed' sign on the door.
 
Ignoring the sign, Junhyung opens the door and, for his surprise, the door is unlocked. When he closes the door, the light suddenly turns on and Hoshi is already waiting for him, sitting calmly on the wooden chair.
 
"Welcome back," Hoshi greets him with his mysterious smile. "I know you're going back here sooner or later."
 
Junhyung takes a seat in front of him, putting the gold pocket watch on the wooden table. Hoshi glances at the pocket watch and then to Junhyung, "You used four chances already? That's fast, Junhyung."
 
"What happened?" Junhyung asks with monotone. "I need to know what kind of changes I made because of my last attempt of returning to the past."
 
Hoshi touches the pocket watch with his finger and then smiles, "You know, despite the fact that you're trying to reach your objective, it's difficult to control everything, isn't it?"
 
"Your plan to postpone your advanced relationship with Choi Misa worked. You two share a really good relationship but not as close as your groupmate, Jang Hyunseung, has. He took step ahead of you and managed to get really close with Misa," Hoshi starts to explain calmly. "Who can blame Misa for choosing Hyunseung who shows special attention to her without hesitation while you're too afraid to show affection to her?"
 
"Hyunseung started to date Misa last month while you were hooked up with Goo Hara because she confessed to you around two weeks ago during current present," Hoshi ends his past story. "To put it simply, Misa is now Hyunseung's girlfriend and you have Hara now. Happy ending."
 
"No!" Junhyung groans with frustration. "Why... How... All of these are ridiculous!"
 
"You are the one who made everything ridiculous then," Hoshi shrugs his shoulders with no interest. "You were too passive and Misa thought you were not attracted to her. A heart of a woman is unpredictable, young man."
 
Junhyung buries his face in his hands, trying to figure out how to reverse things back to normal.
 
He does want Misa to be happy but not with another man. He wants to make Misa happy by himself.
 
"You still have your last chance," Hoshi lifts the gold pocket watch with his hand. "You can use the chance wisely, Yong Junhyung."
 
Junhyung looks at him reluctantly, feeling unsure about using the last chance. One side of him wants to change everything all over again but he is too afraid by the consequence which may happen to him if he doesn't take a right step.
 
"Your first meeting with her is during your performance on stage, isn't it?" Hoshi smirks. "I wonder what kind of relationship you two would have if you didn't meet her as an idol."
 
"If I wasn't an idol...," Junhyung frowns, trying to think of the possibility.
 
He takes the gold pocket watch in his grip, staring at the watch for seconds to make up his decision.
 
"Misa...," Junhyung murmurs to himself. "For you, I will..."