Second

This I Promise You -hands of time-
Junhyung closes his eyes the same time the elevator closes again. He holds on the gold pocket watch tightly, remembering the moment of the past he wants to change by this chance.
 
Six months ago, they have their very first fight because of a rumor spreaded between public. Junhyung was spotted with Goo Hara from idol group KARA at midnight.
 
That night Junhyung supposed to meet Misa to celebrate her success for managing the biggest event at her university. Unfortunately after the big event with all famous idols gathered, BEAST had to attend after party to socialize more.
 
Since his relationship was a secret, Junhyung stuck in the after party. Hara was the one who helped him to sneak out from the party yet the paparazzi made up the story as if he was having a secret date with Hara.
 
Once again he came late to meet Misa. When he came, Misa was already asleep, tired of waiting for Junhyung. It was past midnight and Junhyung didn't want to wake her up so he left a message to her, telling her to call him when she woke up.
 
The news which greeted Misa in the morning was not a happy news. Pictures and news about Junhyung and Hara were around the net and Misa was not sure whether she should believe Junhyung or not. She had been trying really hard not to be jealous with other girl idols but that time, it was really difficult to surpress her jealousy.
 
Junhyung argued with her, explaining to her that she misunderstood everything. In the end Misa slipped the issue, trying to understand Junhyung all over again.
 
Ever since that moment, Misa surpressed her affection towards Junhyung. She sent less text messages than usual. She almost never called him again like what she always did. Their relationship was stumbling.
 
Junhyung tried to manage everything back as usual but he's sure enough that the rumor was indeed a turn point of their relationship.
 
"If only the picture didn't happen...," Junhyung holds his breath as he tightens his grip on the pocket watch, wishing that he can go back to when he needed to be there with Misa.
 
Seconds after he can hear loud music is echoing. Junhyung opens his eyes and he is sitting on the chair between Doojoon and Yoseob.
 
"Yah, Junhyung," Yoseob whispers to him. "How can you sneak out from here? Have you called Misa?"
 
He has heard this question before. If Doojoon suggests him to call Misa in the restroom after this, then he is sure that he is in the past once again.
 
"You need to call her, Junhyung," Doojoon taps his shoulder lightly. "Go to the restroom and explain to her. Go, go!"
 
Junhyung stands up from his seat, feeling both excited and confused by the fact that bending the time is something possible in his life. He still feel amazed with the power of the gold pocket watch in his hand.
 
He quickly puts the pocket watch inside his pocket and looks around. He finds Hara is talking with her groupmates at one table. Their eyes meet and Hara excuses herself from her friends to approach Junhyung.
 
At the past, Hara came to him to ask why he looked unhappy. Junhyung would ask her to help him went out from the party by making an excuse that Hara needed fresh air and Junhyung wanted to accompany her as a friend.
 
Now that he knows her friendly help will turn his relationship with Misa to be a doubtful one, he quickly avoids Hara without even giving her an explanation.
 
He locks himself in the restroom, trying to find a solution so he can meet up with Misa tonight. This way Misa will not make a distance with him and their relationship can be better in present time.
 
Junhyung types a message to Doojoon, telling him to help Junhyung make an excuse to their manager that he doesn't feel well and he is going to return by himself.
 
Without waiting for the reply, Junhyung takes off his suit so he leaves the party with only plain white shirt. He uses the back door to leave the party.
 
Doojoon calls him but he doesn't pick the call. The leader then texts him a message, telling him that it's not a good idea to run away from the party all of a sudden but Junhyung ignores it.
 
He takes a taxi to reach Misa's apartment within fifteen minutes. Now that he only has around ten minutes, he runs to find Misa who is waiting for him alone in her apartment.
 
"Oppa?" Misa gasp sin surprise when she sees Junhyung is standing in front of her after she opened the door. "I thought... Doojoon just told me that you-"
 
Junhyung pulls her into a hug, inhaling her sweet scent deeply, "I'm here for you, Misa..."
 
He smiles with relief, feeling joy inside his heart because he has prevented the possibility of a rumor between him and Hara to appear. This also means that Misa will not lose her faith in him.
 
"I'll stay with you tonight," Junhyung kisses her forehead lovingly. "Let's go somewhere together, Misa."
 
"Eh?" Misa blinks in confused. "Are you sure? You're not supposed to be here, Oppa. We-"
 
Junhyung puts his finger on her lips with a smile, "I promised to be with you tonight, didn't I? Let me fulfill my promise, Misa."
 
Misa's lips form into a perfect curve and she quickly grabs her jacket before stepping out from the apartment building with Junhyung, holding hands together.
 
They take a walk at the nearby park, exchanging stories about Misa's event and Junhyung's performance. Right when they are going to share a kiss, darkness falls upon him.
 
Silence fills the air and Junhyung has already standing in the elevator. For a moment, even though he feels disappointed because he can't share longer sweet moment with Misa, he smiles by the possibility that their relationship is better now.
 
His clothes are not drenched by rain and he assumes that they doesn't have a fight tonight after the change he made in the past. Now he wonders what happened within the last six months of their new present.
 
Junhyung steps out from the elevator and walks to his apartment. He takes off his shoes, stepping inside to find his groupmates are waiting for him with worried look.
 
"Junhyung, where did you go?" Doojoon stands up and holds his shoulder firmly. "Misa just called me again."
 
"Misa?" Junhyung frowns, feeling confused. Why did Misa call Doojoon? "What did she say? Does she need anything?"
 
"She...," Doojoon exchanges looks with Hyunseung and Junhyung can see a slight nod from Hyunseung. "She reminds us once again that she doesn't want to see you anymore..."
 
"What?!" Junhyung doesn't bother to lower his tone. "W-What did she mean? W-What happened?!"
 
"Junhyung...," Gikwang gives him an apologetic face. "I know you still care about Misa but I think it's the best for you to keep distance with her for now. We don't know what will happen if you keep coming for her."
 
Junhyung bites his bottom lip, feeling uneasy with Gikwang's words. He doesn't understand why they want him to stay away from Misa.
 
"What happened...?" that's all what Junhyung has in his mind.