we support you

The One that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning, sunlight was started to enter from the between of curtains. This bright shining sun rays had fell on this beautiful couple that were sleeping on the soft, cosy bed,  white silky sheets were covering their bare milky bodies. Sunlight were forcing them to wake up from the sleep. As sunlight had finally reached on your eyes. You jerked a little in sleep, opened your eyes, slowly tried to sat. Suddenly your gaze caught the shining white marble floor that was occupied with messed clothes. Occurring of last night events started to appeared in your mind. Sounds of , breathing, kissing, his handsome face everything were persistently plopping in your mind that you couldn't able to stop a smile that was coming across your face. You turned your face, saw his tanned, perfect build back. You lightly kissed on his back, tried to stood up from the bed but you groaned in pain. Your hands reached on his shirt that was laying on floor. You wore his shirt. After few struggles, you had finally reached towards the washroom.

You went out from the washroom after a relaxing bath. You were checking out herself but you felt two pairs of arm were already wrapping around your body. 'Joheun achim jagiya' he kissed your shoulder. You immediately released from his back hug. 'Aren't you tired from last night' you pushed his chest. He laughed, came closer 'i'm never gonna tired from you' he lovingly said,  pushed your head towards his chest. You placed your head on his chest and then you realized he was still shirtless, looked up at him, he was looking down at you. 'Saranghae Siwon'. 'nado saranghae baby' he whispered. You tightly hugged him as you don't want to let him go because you were too much in love with him, you forgot about your job- a job of a reporter. You didnt want a trouble for him, had stopped chasing celebrities because now you were also in a relationship with a celebrity. Yes, it had already been 6 months since you started dating with him as he was the one who always had a interest in you. Now you had realized how its like to be a celebrity. How he always came to be tired after his schedules. Somehow you felt guilty that how reporters chased him. But this was how a life of a celebrity. If they are celebrity they have to face these all things.

Thats how you realized, celebrities are always being mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter