Breathless

The One that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I reached at the destination which I've been told. I walked out from the taxi, paid to the driver. My eyes were searching for her, dying to see her once again. I, forwarded my steps. Finally, I saw her. It has been years but still I could identify even from her back. She was staring at the river. As I know she's always been attracted to that beautiful landscape-beautiful sky embedded with sparkling stars, river was enlightened by those glimmering buildings of Shanghai. As I went closer to her, a sudden urge in me started to rise, an urge to hug her from behind, she loved being hug from back by me. But I can't hug her. I bitterly smiled.

 

'_______'


She turned around, glanced at me with those shining eyes. 'Oh you came' she said calmly.

Though she was calm but I could see that pain in her eyes.

I looked at her 'how have you been?'

She laughed bitterly 'do you think I would have been fine?'

I couldn't help myself and didn't know what should I say. So I lowered my head.

She again looked at me 'I was pregnant with your child'

Suddenly she said those words, which were I wanted to listen. But why said so suddenly . I gave her a confused look.

'I wanted to tell you all the thing. So that you won't bothered me in future. And I also want to let you know what happened to me after you left me. How much pain you have given me.'  she said without looking at me. I could sense the rudeness, the verge of cry.

'But that child is no more' she said whilst smiling.

'Shall we talk somewhere else?'

'As usual. Yes sure' she said in a doleful manner.

We arrived at a private bar, settled down comfortably on the chairs. 'Do you want to eat something' I asked.

'No thanks' plainly she said

But I insisted her request so I ordered drinks and something to eat.


She was repeatedly looking at me while I was serving the drinks. I placed the bottle aside, moved her glass towards in her direction.
'Siwon' she said my name for the first time in this night.

I looked at her 'I'm here telling you the everything' she said.

'I'm not here to eat or drink or something' she said.

I,sighed 'yes carry on'

 

 

'But siwon I'm pregnant' I said tried to convince him,hold his arms but he pushed me away which made me to fell on the floor.
'I don't want this child' he said to me . I was on the verge of the tears.
'You listen I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD' he screamed at me.
'You want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter