Interview

The One that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been one week since you started chasing Shindong. You got to know all about his girlfriend. Here, you were standing in their parking lot. His girlfriend Nari just went inside the lift. 'Today I'm going to reveal everything' you smirked, were very busy in looking at the direction of lift that you didn't realized someone was poking head.

'Yaaah stop doing it' you said, not looking at the guy.

'what are you doing? huh!' He again said. You irritatedly turned your face to looked at the guy while saying 'what is your problem' you annoyed, looked at the guy. You got shocked, eyes get widened. He inflated his nose and set his cap. You gulped because he was so handsome in real but suddenly you came into your senses.

'yah what are you doing with a camera' he snatched the camera from your hands. 'Chasing shindong and his yeoja, are you a saesang fan huh! Or a reporter' he said, coming closer to you slowly it made your step a little back

'tell me' he shout. 'Huh!' You bitterly chuckled, took the camera from his hands and walked away while you stuck out your tongue at him and ran away. He made an annoyed face 'aish that girl' he annoyingly said. 'Wait she is going to reveal shindong hyung relationship, no way I want to tell him' he nervously said and went inside the apartment.

'hyung hyung' he shouted, entering in the dorm

'yah siwon why are you shouting?' Kyu said while playing game was seated on the couch.

'shindong hyung' siwon again shouted his name. 'Why are you continuously shouting?' Heechul annoyed. 'I saw a girl in the parking lot who was taking the pictures of shindong hyung and Nari' he said a little concern.

'really' kyu and heechul stood up from their seat. 'Yea I think she was the reporter' siwon blinked his eyes. 'Then why didn't you stopped her' shindong shouted from the behind. Siwon turned his face to looked at him. 'I did hyung' siwon said. 'Then what happened' shindong said a little nervous. 'Yes siwon what happened then' heechul said because he was also became nervous. 'I tried to get a hold on her but she ra' siwon said while recalling the scene 'she was so cute when she peeved' siwon thought. 'What tell us whole thing' they said. He immediately came into his senses 'but she ran away' siwon innocently said. They all sighed. 'I'm sorry hyung' siwon sadly said. 'It's ok, anyways I'll reveal this before any tabloid or chanel reveal it' shindong said.

You were checking out the pictures of him was about to send the whole article on the newspaper mail. You stopped on your track 'Am I doing a right thing?' You thought. 'I'm interfering in the other's people lives. Is that right' you said, pouted,sighed. 'But this is my job' you murmured. You tightly closed the eyes, sent the article to the newspaper. You took a long breath 'they are celebrity, couldn't hide from the media that's why they are celebrity'

________________________________________

You were walking on the street while your hands in the coat pocket. Suddenly your phone rang. You picked the phone after few minutes of listening. You hang up the phone and a smile occurred on your lips.

You were getting ready for taking the interview. You were preparing for it last two weeks since you got the phone call. 'I'm ready now' you said to yourself and took a heavy as it is a interview for your newspaper. 'But what in the world I have to do this. Today's guest is' you acted cried. 'Aaahhhh!!! no' hold y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter