A deal

The One that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Congrats for your opening of the magazine'

You read the text that just received seconds ago. You were having a happy time in the opening ceremony of your lifestyle magazine. You have finally opened the magazine with a small staff. Have a hope for the success of your magazine. You are celebrating it with your staff and friends. But suddenly you received a message. This message snatch your smile when you glanced at the sender. You sighed, immediately put back the phone in the purse. 
'Are you okay?' your friend asked
'Oh yes yeah' you forced a smile.
'Miss park forget about the past now. Enjoy your present life now' your friend jieun said, as she was your helping hand during the time when nobody was for you.
You looked at her, smiled to the fullest 'I'm already move on babe' you patted her hands.
She passed a smile 'I know you still love him' she thought.
'Now enjoy the party' she dragged you between the staffs.
'Miss_____' one of the staff said.
'Yes' you said, while having a glass of wine in the hands.
'Who will going to be on the cover? I mean we are new do you think a big celebrity will work with us on a small budget' he said
You looked at him, smiled 'we will start with small and currently enjoy the party, we will think about it later'
Though you said him comforting words but deep inside you were scared 'I hope everything will okay' you took a heavy breath.
_________________________________________________________________
You parked the car in the apartment basement as you came back from the party. You entered in the elevator, pushed the button 10th. You went out from the elevator, further the steps in the marble finished corridor. But you stopped in your track when you saw there were 5 bouquets of rose flowers outside your apartment. This made you confused, you picked the card from one of the bouquets.
'Congrats for your new adventure. Hope you will achieve a great success. Love ya '
From
Shisus
Your mind goes blank when you read Shisus. You placed back the card in the bouquet. You started to open the door. 'What he thinks that am going to accept these bouquets never never' you angrily said while opening the door.
You walked in the house but your phone beeped
'don't leave them outside'
You read the message, sighed. 'Is he watching me from somewhere?' you confusedly murmured. Again you heard the beep from your phone. You checked the message again it was from him. You exasperated 'yaaahhhhh'
One by one you brought them inside the house. You sat on the couch, rested the head on the top of the couch. 'Choi siwon' you whispered his name while looking at the ceiling. 'Choi Siwon' again whispered.
But suddenly you straighten your position your eyes become sparkle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter