Please have mercy on me

The One that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As he stepped in your office, everybody eyes went wide opened. It was unexpected for them to see an idol live and that much closely. They were already know that siwon is going to be on the cover story. Girls were going gaga over him. Every thing was like in slow motion.
Managing director directly came into Siwon's direction
'Sir come here' he guided him to the room.
'Where is ______' siwon said as he sat down on the couch.
'She will meet you at the studio' MD said.
Siwon shook his feets. 'Ok' he said.
'I thought she's going to greet me' he gritted his teeth.

At the studio,
Today was the shoot for the magazine (imagine siwon from she was pretty when he transformed in to the elegant, gorgeous man)
Flashing lights from the camera were echoing the studio, make up artist was continuously setting his make up after every shoot.
'Handsome isn't he' jieun said, teasing you.
You took a glance of him, bitterly laughed 'yes handsome as always' you bitterly said.
'Are you really going back to him' she concerned.
'Ah do you think?' you raised a eyebrow.
'I don't know everytime that what is going in your mind, you're just unpredictable. First you signed him for the photo and got ready for that deal.' she said.
Again you smiled bitterly
'Today our work with him will completed and he is going to ask for you ' she said.
'So what? I am not going back. He gave me lots of pain so in return can't he just does this photoshoot.' you said a little infuriated.
'Yes you right you should never trust a wolf in sheep's clothing. Because the only thing the wolf will ever want to do is break you.' she said.
'Yes I know' you looked at him. He passed you a smile but you looked away and started to walk towards the cameraman as his smile faded away because you didn't smile him back.
He started to feel weak from inside. He was feeling something which he doesn't wants to think about. 'Will she be ready?' his mind said.
'What if she not?' 'I already suffered that much' 'I don't want to separate from her now' 'please god just give me that last chance' 'please' 'I know I won't hurt her now' thoughts were continuously fighting across his mind.

Photoshoot ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter