Discontinuing

Hua Mulan [NEW AUTHOR]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!

I'm really sorry to say this, but I am discontinuing this story and also deactivating my AFF account. I have been unactive on AFF for a long time due to exams and assignments and have had no time for reading/writing fanfics. Although I'm still very into k-pop, I've lost my interest for reading fanfics. I also stopped listening to EXO, which this story is about. This lack of inspiration and enjoyment has left me with no motivation to continue this story. Honestly, when I first started this story, I didn't expect any subscribers, so I wasn't actually taking this story seriously. However, when you guys did subscribe, I was really thankful and felt that I had to update. I realised soon enough that I didn't enjoy writing as much as I thought I would. After contemplating for a few months, I decided to terminate my account. I will still be using it for the next 2 weeks to finish off some reviews that I need to write, but that's all. 

I'm really thankful to my subscribers *showers everyone with hearts*, and I'm sorry to deactive this story. 

~Bye :)

XOXO

 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter