Mission #VII

R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation

"For treason against our company, Park Hyoshin is sentenced to death by firing squad," Inguk speaks, looking at him. "May mercy be on your soul."

Hyoshin stands beside a pole. Taekwoon and Wonshik stand on either side, holding him back. Hongbin, Sanghyuk, and Jaehwan stand before them, holding rifles at his chest.

"I wish to speak with Hongbin," Hyoshin asks, looking straight at him. Inguk nods once. Hongbin pulls his weapon back, marching over to him.

Hyoshin reaches forward, pulling one hand out. He cups Hongbin's face, smiling weakly. He rubs under his eyes. "So beautiful, just like how my own Hongbin was." Hyoshin tears up, looking upward. "I hope you can forgive me, my precious bean," Hyoshin whispers, pushing a button on his neck. "Engage Annihilation Protocols. Delay thirty seconds." Taekwoon pulls him back, watching as a countdown appears on Hongbin's eyes. Hyoshin locks eyes with Inguk. "The last two hearts are in Wonshik and Taekwoon. The last place you'd look."

"Fire at him and Hongbin!" Inguk demands. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan fire, at Hyoshin first, aim at Hongbin after. Wonshik and Taekwoon drop Hyoshin's bleeding body. They pull out pistols, aiming at Hongbin. They all shoot, watching as the timer reach zero.

Hongbin's body shifts, revealing large weaponry. Inguk's eyes widen, before he is pulled away by Hakyeon. Hongbin turns, firing at the first group of scientists. Bullets fly both at and from him. He turns, aiming the rows of R.O.V.I.X. Agents. Many charge at him, only to be riddled full of holes. Wonshik sprints, latching onto Hongbin's back. He claws at the panel where Hyoshin gave the command. Hongbin grabs his leather jacket, yanking him off. He punches Wonshik's jaw, shattering the metal to reveal countless wires. Taekwoon charges next, leaping to where Wonshik was. His hand grabs and crushes the metal, pulling it off.

Hongbin turns to look at him, as his head is severed. Wonshik punches the body, pulling it down. Taekwoon jumps back, as Wonshik punches through the skin to grab the battery pack. He yanks it out, stopping Hongbin cold. Wonshik kicks off the body. He faces Taekwoon, sparks flying from the cracks in his face.

"Thank you, Agents Ravi and Leo. We can disregard his last statement as pure insanity," Inguk speaks, looking down at the pair.

Wonshik turns, meeting his eyes. "No, you can't," he whispers, turning back to Taekwoon. "I've had one of the hearts for a long time, and Taekwoon just got his. I've learned about many things. Emotions are hard to handle, but they are completely worth it."

Wonshik cups Taekwoon's cheek. He rubs the metal, ignoring the sparks his sees. He pushes up to his feet, kissing Taekwoon's lips. He smiles when Taekwoon moves back into his mouth. He moves closer, pulling Taekwoon by his jacket.

"I feel in love with Taekwoon. I don't care what happens now," Wonshik speaks, looking back to Inguk.

"Agents! Detain them!" Inguk commands, as Taekwoon grabs Wonshik's hand. He pulls Wonshik closer, pressing their foreheads together. Agents come, detaining them easily, pulling them apart.



 

"Wonshik?" Taekwoon asks, watching machines descend over them. Their feet are slowly taken apart.

"Yeah?" Wonshik asks, looking over at him.

"If we were human, do you think we could have been something?" Taekwoon questions, looking at him. Wonshik reaches a hand out.

"I think so. I do think so," he whispers, as Taekwoon grabs his hand. He looks up to the control panel. The remaining half of his group stands watching.

"Wonshik."

"Yeah?"

"I think this weird emotion is love. I think I'm ending with loving you," Taekwoon decides, as he find his whole lower half gone.

"Taekwoon."

"Yes?"

"I loved you for as long as I've had this heart."

Taekwoon smiles, meeting Wonshik's eyes. They face each other, as their disassembly finishes. Two hearts slowly pulse red when the mechanical arm rises from its completed task.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Kinda surprise Wontaek? I don't really know what this AU was... There will be an epilogue, don't worry. This was Wontaek based when I started. I swear. (-<) <3 ^_^