Briefing

R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation

The R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation, Robots of Varying Intelligences (the X was added later for audiovisual purposes) was formed in early 2012. Various groups of six would always be pumped out every few months. Robots able to perform in circumstances humans never could.

The first few groups from R.O.V.I.X. were EXO-M, EXO-K, NU'EST-M, B.A.P, and VIXX. Both EXOs were able to work with one another. The M side was decommissioned after two bots were destroyed in an explosion. NU'EST-M almost was never deployed due to one robot always malfunctioning. B.A.P was a good group, still in use today.

R.O.V.I.X.'s pride lies with VIXX. A group always equipped with the latest. They were always the first chosen for the more difficult missions. Co-lead by an older and a younger machine.

Kim Wonshik, code name Ravi, was the younger. A sturdy build, skilled in ranged weaponry. The most rash mind, and quickest responses of the group. The other was Jung Taekwoon, Leo. He was skilled in hand-to-hand combat. The sound one, prepared to wait things out. He never failed to obey an order from command.

The others included, Hakyeon, or N, the repairs and medical expert. Jaehwan, aka Ken, the explosives expert bot. Hongbin, the strongest, and the one able to charm his way safely into various situations. Sanghyuk, down to Hyuk, the fastest, able to quickly take out guards swiftly and quietly.

Together, they managed to wipe out various evils, and save thousands. They were unaware of the biggest danger coming their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the intro. It is short. Robot VIXX shall return with full power. (-<) <3 ^_^