Mission #V

R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation

Wonshik curls his fingers into fists. He punches at the bag in front of him. He stands alone, forcing the bag in every direction he can. One hit breaks it off the chain. He frowns, and sinks to the floor.

"This is why you need a partner."

Wonshik looks up, attempting not to smile.

"You're repaired, Taekwoon," he speaks, standing up. Taekwoon nods, holding his hands behind his back.

"I have. Hyoshin said I should come to you. He said you'd explain my new upgrade," he confirms, blinking at Wonshik. Wonshik smiles slightly, shaking his head.

"Come with me," he commands, turning to walk away. Taekwoon follows after, keeping his face neutral. They slip inside a small room. Their eyes glow green, as Wonshik bites his lips.

"You can't tell anyone," he whispers, pulling off Taekwoon's shirt.

"Hyoshin said that," Taekwoon confirms, as Wonshik's hands wander over his chest. They press in, unlocking the chest cavity. A dull red, warm light illuminates the small area. Wonshik smiles, watching the light pulse.

"Hyoshin did it," he whispers, rubbing the metal. He smiles. He'd cry if he could, and his voice would crack if it could. "He did it."

He looks up to meet Taekwoon's wide eyes. "Isn't this the heart we took from that one robot?" Taekwoon asks, as Wonshik smiles wider.

"It is, and it's beautiful inside you," he whispers, closing Taekwoon back up. A click confirms that it's closed.

"He shouldn't have this. It makes me dangerous," Taekwoon speaks, as Wonshik pulls off his own shirt. He opens his own chest, revealing another source of red light. Taekwoon's eyes widen, as Wonshik reveals his own.

"No more dangerous than me," Wonshik speaks, as Taekwoon shifts away.

"This is bad," he mutters, running his fingers through his hair. Wonshik closes his chest, not bothering with his shirt. He walks up to Taekwoon, gently cupping his cheek. Taekwoon faces him, eyes pulsing.

"It's wonderful, Taekwoon. Simply wonderful. We experience anything we want," Wonshik speaks, rubbing his thumb along Hyoshin's careful work.

"Like what?" Taekwoon asks, meeting Wonshik's eyes.

"Fear, joy, sadness, anger, love," Wonshik starts, moving his hand to rub his thumb along Taekwoon's thin lips. "Any emotion. Anything a human can feel."

"But Inguk said—"

"I know what he said, and Hyoshin said humans are the same," Wonshik speaks, pulling his hand back. He drops it down, as Taekwoon reaches up to rub where Wonshik touched.

"I don't know what to make of this," Taekwoon whispers, turning away.

"Please don't say anything. That's all I ask of you," Wonshik begs, walking over to the door. Taekwoon grabs the handle, as Wonshik lays his own hand on it.

"I won't," he speaks, opening the door. Wonshik pulls his hand back, before they walk out.

"Thank you," he whispers, before sirens go off in their ears.



 

The group sits on a small plane. Weaponry sits on their backs and at their sides. Wonshik watches the group, letting his eyes linger on Taekwoon. He adjusts the strap on his back, glancing back down at his finger. He rubs the new connection between the joints.

"Drop off point in five minutes," the pilot speaks through the staticky intercom. The group stands, holding onto leather loops. The back door opens, as the group takes a stance. They run off, jumping from the plane. Dark skies greet them, as they free fall. Wonshik looks over at Taekwoon, allowing himself a sigh.

Parachutes deploy, pulling them all back. The ground greets them, as they regroup. Wonshik and Taekwoon lead the rest along to the complex before them. Wonshik sinks down to his knees, pulling off his rifle. The rest advance, as Wonshik loads the weapon. He aims it toward the building, taking out guards before the rest arrive. The group makes it inside, and Wonshik aims at the windows.

"Don't even think about it," a sharp voice behind him demands. Wonshik turns, facing a pair of guards. He shoots at the first, before the second shoots his shoulder. Metal grinds on metal. Another one hits his knee. He sinks down. He brings his hand up to his intercom.

"Agent Leo. We've been compromised," Wonshik speaks, before a bullet rips through the metal in his hand. He glares up him, pulling back at his gun. A charge pops out, and he shoots the man's shoulder. The man grunts, before marching up, and hitting Wonshik with the of his gun. Wonshik's vision blackens, with yellow triangles appearing. Another hit makes him lose all sense of sight.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Why gay robot fics? I will never know. It still is a really nice clip. VIXX is important to me. (Yes, I am avoiding what I did) (-<) <3 ^_^