Mission #I

R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation

"Ravi, are you in position?" Taekwoon asks, walking to a small metal door.

"I am. Go," Wonshik whispers, laying on a roof, opposite of where Taekwoon stands, looking through his sniper rifle's scope. Taekwoon punches in the door's code, and it slides open. Three more step in behind him, as they walk down a metal hall.

They reach another door, and one from behind him steps forward. He places small charges against the door, and backs away.

"Step back," Jaehwan speaks, holding the trigger box.

"Hyuk, be ready," Taekwoon commands. He nods at his leader, and adjusts his feet. Jaehwan presses down, and Sanghyuk charges in. A group of people panic, between smoke and the large bang. Sanghyuk grabs the guard, disarming him, and pushing him to the ground, gun in hand.

A man and a woman stand holding hands. They run off, as the other three move in. Hakyeon kneels down, and handcuffs the guard, with his own handcuffs, to a pole. They continue on detaining the scientists and guards along their path.

"Do you still have us covered, Ravi?" Taekwoon asks, kicking a guard down.

"I do Leo. I always do," Ravi confirms, trailing over him with the scope.

Taekwoon nods. They continue on. They enter a room with one way glass. Controls sit along a wall. A system plays in progress, with a timer ticking down. The couple lays across the wall. His lips lay against her forehead. He takes her hand, and leads her to a table. They lay down, as a single mechanical arm moves down over them.

The outside of their cheeks are removed first. Her leg soon follows after. He mouths something, before moving off the platform. She gasps out, before her arm is removed. Taekwoon smirks, as the man runs to the door. He pushes a button, and it opens to let him into the control room.

"Nice work, Hongbin," Taekwoon comments, facing the girl after. Oil leaks from her eyes, causing countless sparks to fly. They all stand emotionless, as she displays the simple human emotion of sadness. Her body is taken apart until one item remains.

The group advances inside. Taekwoon walks to the table. A metallic heart beats, it's vein glowing red. He grabs it. "Let's get out of here," he speaks, leading the group from the lab.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: All the robots. I just realized the chapters are really short. I hope you guys can deal with that. (-<) <3 ^_^