Mission #III

R.O.V.I.X. Cooperation

Wonshik watches Hakyeon shift his weight around. His hips swivel, with the black pants holding him back slightly. He steps up to Wonshik, and looks down to his hips.

"It fits nicely. Thank you for putting in the request for me," Hakyeon speaks, blinking after. Wonshik nods, and looks over him.

"It wasn't an issue. Go back to training," he speaks. Hakyeon nods, and walks to the punching bag before him. Wonshik releases an unnoticeable sigh. He faces his own bag. He punches it, throwing his strength into it. It swings back, before it's caught. Taekwoon blinks at him, moving the bag down.

"Widen your stance and make sure someone is here to hold it," he speaks, holding the bag down. Wonshik nods, before punching it again. Taekwoon holds it firm, watching him. "Stance."

Wonshik spreads his legs slightly. He punches the bag. It shifts back slightly. He swings with his other hand. He whips around, and hits the bag with the heel of his foot. His fist moves after, forcing the bag back. Taekwoon shifts his weight, as a siren sounds in the training room. The group stops, before running to the main room.

Inguk stands before them. He smiles, as a map is brought up before them. A light shines on the map.

"Timeframe?" Wonshik asks, as Inguk hands a flash drive to Taekwoon.

"Twenty-four hours. Grab your weapons and go," Inguk answers, nodding at them. They run off, entering the mindset for another mission.



 

Wonshik stands on a ridge. A single bag lays on the ground. He clips the scope of his rifle onto the body. He nods at Taekwoon, before the remaining five slide down the edge. Wonshik moves down to his stomach. He adjusts his earwig, before pulling the rifle close. He sets the crosshairs over Taekwoon.

Jaehwan runs forward. He plants the grey explosive in the cracks of the side. He puts in wires before pressing a single button. He runs back, counting down fingers from five. He ducks down, as he forms a zero. The explosion knocks back stone and hard metal. Sanghyuk steps forward, charging inside. The rest follow after.

Pistols are held in their hands. They step through the entryway, treading lightly. Their steps echo, as they reach another do. Taekwoon nods at Hongbin, as their eyes glow green. Hongbin charges at it, forcing it down with his shoulder. It falls down, revealing a small room. Taekwoon steps inside, watching the room around him. He holds up a hand, and the four still behind him.

A wall slams down. Taekwoon looks back, as he's separated from the rest. He brings a hand up to his ear. "Wonshik. A wall just came down behind me. I'm not seeing anything around here."

"Have Hongbin try to bang down the new door, and get out of there," Wonshik speaks, watching the opening. Taekwoon nods, and turns back to the door.

"Hongbin, try to open this," he commands. A dent is punched into Taekwoon's side of the door. Another one appears right next to it. Taekwoon steps back, as a third appears.

"Leo, it's not breaking," Hongbin informs, as a fourth dent appears. Taekwoon scowls, and punches back at the door. It rivets, not breaking. He pulls back, and shakes out his hand.

"It's not working, Ravi," Taekwoon speaks, looking at the weaker points. "I think Ken should blow it up."

"What?! No! You'll get damaged!" Wonshik denies, panicking slightly. He forces his voice back to a bland tone. "Don't do this."

"I can be repaired," Taekwoon speaks, turning off the earpiece. "Jaehwan! Line the dents with explosives. Blow me out."

"Yes. Sir," Jaehwan agrees, starting to do so. Taekwoon moves against a back wall. Jaehwan connects wires to a boxer, and hands it to Hongbin. "You're the strongest. You won't take as much damage," he speaks, leading the other two out. Hongbin blinks, and waits until they're gone. He steps back, and presses the button.

Wonshik feels the ground shake, as some rocks fold inward.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: What's gonna happen? Who knows? Me~ ;) and you guys tomorrow. (-<) <3 ^_^