Chapter 5

That time back then

"What can I help you?" Mr.Min was sitting behind the counter, not even looking up but know there's Nara infront of him.

"Ummm I would like to borrow this book."

Mr.Min stamped the book, "Your library card please." Nara rummaged her pocket. She found nothing.

"M-mr.Min...?" He looked up while sporting a straight face, "Yes? Did you forget your card?"

She scratched her head and bowed to him. "I'm sorry! Next time I won't forget my card!"

Nara was about to walk out of the library when Mr.Min called her back. "Choi Nara, just take this book ok? This is the first and last time I'm lending you a book without a card."

She widened her eyes. "Thank you so much Mr.Min!" She bowed and accidentaly bumped her head with his desk.

"Aish, kid are you oka-" "Excuse me but can I borrow this book?" Mr.Min was about touch Nara's head when a pretty girl interrupted him.

"Do you have a card?" The girl was so tall and pale, she looked like she just jumped out from a fairy tale book. The girl shook her head and Mr.Min pulled out a paper. "Please fill this form first." She took the paper and went to the closest desk. Mr.Min turned his head and found that Nara is still there.

"What are you still doing here?" With that, Nara rushed out from the library. 

--------------------------------------

P.E class was free because their teacher was sick. But she felt sad she can't see Wonwoo playing basketball. She was sitting on her chair, looking at the window. "There's something I want you guys to know..." Natty's sentence made her other friends perked up in interest.

" I'm going to move back to Thailand."

It was silence at first. "You guys are not mad right...?" She looked up only to see her friends staring back at her.

"Okay I'm going to let this out now..." started Chaeryeong while heaving a sigh. "I have to move to Busan because of my dad's work." 

"Somi? Is there anything you want us to know?" Somi stared at Nara.

"I'm going to move school too... But I'm still going to be in Seoul!" Three of them turned their head to Nara.

"We're sorry!" They hugged each other and decided to spent the weekend together.

---------------------------------------

On Saturday they went food exploring at the new mall. They ate black sesame ice cream to pizza cone. They also went to the arcade. The girls slept over at Nara's house.

"Guys, don't forget me when you leave okay?" She said suddenly while they were laying on the floor, ready to go to sleep.

"I promise I'm going to text you when I have time!" Natty said.

"Us too!" Said the other two in unison. Nara smiled and drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

"I guess it's time to me to go." They were at the airport, waiting for Natty's flight.

"Don't forget about us!" They hugged and cried. Natty painfully slipped off of them and went to the gate.

"See you guys soon!" She said her last goodbye to them. One by one Nara's friend left her. The next day after Natty's departure, Chaeryeong was ready to move to Busan. 

"I guess it's only the two of us now..." Somi stared at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah I forgot to give you this." It was Somi's notebook. "I guess I'm not going to need it anymore. Let's just say it's your helper to know about your crush or if there's someone you hate..."

Nara took and put the book down. "I'm not going to leave that far Nara." Nara teared "It's just so sad that one by one the person I care leaving me in short time." Somi hugged the smaller girl.

"Somi! you're mom's here." Said Jungkook while knocking her sister's door. "Bye Somi." 

"Not bye Nara. But 'see you soon'."

-----------------------------------------------

Monday came and Nara walked to school with a sad heart.

"Hey Choi Nara why do you look so sad?" She felt an arm slung on her shoulders. She blushed.

"Stupid Soonyoung. She's not comfortable with you." Said the boy with now white hair.

"Oops! Sorry!" Soonyoung grinned and walked beside Nara, followed by Jihoon walking beside Soonyoung and Wonwoo beside Nara.

"Where are your friends?" Soonyoung tilted his head to Nara. "They moved." Nara replied simply while gripping her bag straps tightly. 'Don't be nervous Nara because of Jeon Wonwoo is beside you. Don't don't.' 

"So now I can kidnap you!" Soonyoung said excitedly while staring at the girl. Nara blinked.

"Wha-" "Now we can be friends!" Soonyoung was about to,again, slung his arm on Nara when an arm blocked her shoulders. Nara blushed.

"What? There's a thread on her uniform." Said Wonwoo casually while flicking the thread off his fingers. Jihoon observed them quietly.

'Oh no.'

 

"So Nara... What club are you in?" They were eating quietly when Soonyoung started the conversation. "Drama club...?" She replied unsurely.

The drama club teacher was actually Mr.Min. And the only student that Mr.Min actually knew was Nara. He made her join the club, in return Mr.Min will let Nara know whem there's a new book in the library that's interesting.

"Oh wow cool! I'm in the dance club!" "You can dance? That's cool!" Nara said while looking at Soonyoung. "Jihoonie here is also in dance club. Wonwoo is in-" "Cooking club." There was silence after Wonwoo answered.

"You can cook? That's also cool! What can you cook?" Nara's eyes twinkled while looking at Wonwoo who was drinking his milk. "Umm cheesecake?"

"I love cheesecake!" 

"Maybe someday I'm going to make you one, I guess?" "You're the best!" Nara grinned and continued eating her food.

Wonwoo blushed and silently finished his drink. Soonyoung looked at them with dissapointed eyes and pouted.

Jihoon squinted his eyes and stab his salad 'Oh my god this is real'.

--------------------------------

The end of the first year of highschool was nearing. All students were busy keeping up with finals and also the school festival. Each year the school will held a festival, it is a tradition. It's a little different in Nara's school. Each club, not each class, showed or sell based on their club. For example, the cooking club will open stands of food, although the school itself will also open stands. The dance club will perform, the choir club too, etc. As for drama club, they will hold a play.

"Yoo Changhyun." The said boy raised his hand. "Present." Changhyun answered.

"And Choi Nara." "Present sir." Mr.Min put down the absence paper and fixed his glasses.

"So kids, any idea what play are we going to do about?" "I know! How about Aurora?" Boo Seungkwan said excitedly.

"Anyone else?" It was silence after that.

"Mr.Min, I'm not being rude but how are we going to hold a play when the only member of our club is only the four of us?" Choi Junhong, another member of the club, said.

Mr.Min looked up the sight of four of his students gathered in the library. He's only allowing himself to do a discussion with his students in the library. If it's not him, then big no.

"You each can have two or three roles." "But how about the makeup and the props? Isn't too difficult?" This time it was Nara who voiced out her opinion.

"Then it means we have to search for extra members. Kids, search new members as many as you can!"

Mr.Min replied while holding out his pen, posing dramatically. He turned his head to his students who were still confused. Mr.Min sighed.

"Kids, now go!"

---------------------------------

1 hour later, the four dragged a student, securing him tightly between them. "Mr.Min we got one!" It was Xu Minghao . They founded him infront of the photography club. He was a member of that club amd already finished his work for the festival, so the club's assigned teacher let him join the drama club.

"We need more peopl-" Mr.Min's sentence was cut off by the sudden click sound from the door. 

"Oh! I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something." It was Jeon Wonwoo. Mr.Min squinted his eyes. Wonwoo was about to leave the library when Mr.Min called him.

"Hey, what club are you in?" "He's in cooking club." Nara beat Wonwoo to answer. 

"Are you busy?" Wonwoo shooked his head.

"Mr.Nam only make me do the decorations of the stands. And I'll be their slave for abit. That's why I'm here to borrow some cooking books." Mr.Min smirked.

"Are you intrested to join the wonderful world of the sleeping princess?"

 

GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY I'M NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY:( I'm so busy with school and I'll have my finals in just a few weeks and I'm a bit stressed TT--TT. I'll update as much as I could after my finals and college entrance testTT--TT Wish me luck guys^^! Oh and I'm happy to announce that I have a new story. The main character is Jihoon. Although I changed the point of view, I hope you guys like it^^ Thank you for reading my fanfic^^!!!!!!