Chapter 3

That time back then

"OH MY GOSH! JEON FREAKING WONWOO KNOWS YOUR NAME!!! HE KNOWS YOUR NAMEEEEE!!!!!" Her bestfriends squealed and did a happy dance. "How many times do I have to tell you kids to be quiet?!" Mr.Min, the librarian said. "Sorry Mr.Min." The gang bowed and went to their seat.

"Don't think I didn't see what happened back there." Somi said.

"It was like watching a drama. And Wonwoo also hugged Nara!" The girls squealed, making Nara's face even more red. Sound of books falling can be heard. Their eyes search for the source of sound. There was Mijoo, one of the cooking club cliques, laying on the floor with book scattered around her.

"Oh no..." She said while getting up. Coming to the rescue, Wonwoo helped her to get on her knees. "Are you okay Mijoo? You should've asked me to get the book. Besides, you're the one who made me go to the library with you." "I'm sorry, my fault." She sticked her tounge and twirled her hair. And they went out of the library. "YOU FOUR!!" Mr.Min shouted. "You're going to help me clean the mess up!"

----------------------

The fact that Wonwoo knew Mijoo's name made Nara devastated. Mijoo's class was way farther than her class from Wonwoo's ,and Mijoo's the type of girl who wouldn't talk so comfortably to a person she doesn't know very well (heck she even ignored Nara when she asked her about where the teacher room is).

"At least Wonwoo hugged you." Chaeryeong said while sorting the fallen books. "But Wonwoo also hugged that girl, even longer-hmph!" Natty clamped Somi's mouth.

"Nara, look at the bright side ok?" Natty comforted Nara and continued to take the books from the floor. 

----------------

"I'm home." Nara entered her house and took of her shoes. "How's school?" Her Mom greeted her with a smile. "Good." Nara walked past her mom and went into her room. 

There are times when she missed her brother, Jungkook. The person that Nara spent her childhood with and the one who always protected her. He went overseas to continue his studies and her Dad also went to work there. Mom decided to stay here so that Nara can continue her studies without interrupting her social life(as you can see, the four can't be separated). A knock from the door interrupted Nara's peaceful silence, "Dinner's ready sweetie." Mrs.Choi opened the door and gestured Nara to eat.

"Yeay! We're eating stew today! Thank you Mom!" The two began to eat.

"There's something I want to tell you." Mom started off a conversation.

"What's wrong?" Nara said with mouth full, still chewing the food.

 "Jungkook and Dad are going home tomorrow for a month."

-------------------------

"Nara nara nara!!!" Natty approached her desk, showing her a certain page from a magazine. "Let's go to the craft store after school! I want to buy this kit!" Nara scanned the page and closed it.

"Jungkook and Dad are going home today. I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow I'll make it up for you?" "Your brother??? You must be so happy!!!!" Natty grinned.

"I wish I have a sibling." She sighed while hugging the magazine. "Come on, let's catch up with the others." 

"I can't believe your Jungkook is coming home!" Somi grabbed Nara's shoulders "Go home early so you can spent time with him. I know you really miss him." Her eyes twinkled. "No way I'm going to skip class, but I think I'll leave earlier than you guys." A beep came from Nara's phone.

"Jungkook's calling, you guys go to class first ok?" With that, she left her friends to find a quieter place, not knowing that someone was eavesdropping her conversation with her friend.

-------------------------

"KOOKIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Nara screamed and ran towards the older boy. "I missed you so much..." He bear hugged her sister. "I know. I miss you too."

Jungkook let go of her and tilted her chin "Heyy don't cry!! I'm right here now." Nara continued to tear up

"You don't miss your dad?" Mr.Choi said while ruffling his daughter's head. "I miss you too dad." She hugged her dad.

"Nara you're so excited until you forgot to take off your shoes." Her brother chuckled and ruffled her head.

"I'm going to my room." Nara said while taking off her shoes and kissed Mrs.Choi's cheeks. 

"Kookie, you're coming with me." She grabbed his arm and went upstairs.

"How's school?" Jungkook sat on her bed and scanned her room, looking for any changes since he left. "Great. I'm still with Natty, Somi, and Chaeryeong." She sat beside his brother, feeling a little nostalgic. "How about you? Tell me about being there! Tell me about everything!" She demanded while tugging his t-shirt. He chuckled and took of his beanie.

"College is okay. I'm still taking dance classes with Jimin and Hoseok. Ah! Do you remember Namjoon?" Nara face lit up at the name of his brother's friend. "How can I forget him? He's so nice to me when I went there." He smiled "He's graduating this year. I think he's going to work at a music studio."

"He does make great songs. I like that guy." Jungkook rested his arm on her sister's shoulder "Nara-ah be honest with me. Do you have a boyfriend?" He stared on her eyes. Nara felt intimidated now. Jungkook is a very protective brother. She remembered when Daniel, her middle school classmate, worked with her on their project at her house and Jungkook constantly check up on them and glared(He didn't admit it) on the poor boy.

"No, I don't have one." Jungkook's eyes bore on her. She gulped. "I promise I don't have a boyfriend." He nodded and stood up. "Go take a bath. We're going to have dinner." He smiled and turned the knob of her door. "Kookie wait!" She stood up walked towards her brother. She then hugged him again "I miss you." He enveloped her in a hug. "I miss you too kiddo."

 

I'm sorry that I just updated now:' School's been so busy, I didn't have time to update this fanfic until now. Actually I planned to update this fanfic before christmas but I forgot:' As an apology, this chapter is, I guess, the longest so far!^^ Thank you guys for reading my fanfic! Btw Mr.Min is Suga, and I'm sorry to make Mijoo a bit annoying later in the fanfic^^