Chapter 1

That time back then

Things scattered on the floor. From screwdriver until coffee, it was a total mess. A big sigh was heard from the room. Apparently, Jeon Wonwoo's experiment is a total failure, again. Jeon Wonwoo, a student majoring in engineering, was working on his final project for the sake of graduating. A click sound came from the door and made him averted his tired eyes to the door.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" Junhui, his roommate, walked in and went to his own bed. "Actually I'm hungry. But, I'm nowhere done. If you want to be a very good friend, can you please buy me food?" Wonwoo scratched the back of his neck. Junhui gazed towards the pool of mess infront of Wonwoo's bed.

"You know, you need to take a break. You've been working on this for like 3 days and you're stuck. You need to find inspiration, outside." He empashized the last word. Wonwoo sighed. "Unless you don't want to graduate this year then-" "Okay okay I'm going." Junhui smiled and patted the taller boy's back. 

°•○●○•°

7 YEARS AGO

Loud chattering noises erupted the hallway. Students running down the hallway, bumping shoulders, that's what it looks like when it's time to go home. "Hey how about that guy?" Chaeryoung pointed to a small pink haired boy. "Nope. He's too cute for me. I heard that he once hit his friend with a guitar. Don't be fooled by his face." Somi answered.

"Okay that's a little creepy..." Natty bluntly said. "I feel sorry for you guys but I already have someone in mind." Natty said proudly and clasped her hands dreamily "Seriously? You like the basketball team's captain? I heard that he sneezed and wiped his snot on someone's back." Somi shivered at the thought of that and Chaeryeong looked at her weirdly " The fact that you know this kind of stuff is also a little creepy." Somi smirked and pulled out a notebook "For finding the perfect boyfriend then, why not?" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes "You even have a notebook about all the boys in school. That makes you even more creepier."

She turned to her friend that had been very quiet since the beginning of the conversation. "How about you Nara? Any boy you have in mind lately?" Nara looked up and saw her three bestfriend looking at her expectantly "I'm not interested into this kind of stuff." Natty puffed her cheeks and grabbed Nara's shoulder "Choi Nara! We're already in high school and atleast we have to have experience with boys now." Nara sighed and put down Natty's hand. "Well, I don't know." "I think It's okay considering we still have about 3 years, right?" Chaeryeong said backing up Nara. "That's relevant." Natty and Somi nodded. Nara smiled "Then let's go eat some froyo!"

--------------------------------------

"Tell me again why we always visit this place after school." Natty dramatically sighed and buried her face on the table. 

"The cashier dude isn't that goodloking and there are no boys to look at here." 

Considering that the place was near to school, it is kind of weird that students rarely came here. "It's because none of the students come here except us." Somi said while digging up her food. "Beside, we can get all the froyo because of that." Her eyes were twinkling and ready to get up to buy another froyo. Nara laughed and turned her head to the glass that seperates her and outside the shop.

Well the reason they always went here was actually because of Nara. After the gang visited the place for a couple of times, Nara decided that they'll be visiting the place after school every Monday and Thursday. Her eyes followed a certain boy who was holding a camera, crossing the streets. "Ahhhh so that's why we always go to this place!" Natty shouted excitedly. Somi searched for something in her notebook and founded the page she was looking for. "Jeon Wonwoo, age 16, class 1-2, club photography." Nara turned her head to her friends horrifiedly "No I don't like him!" "I just saw hearts forming in your eyes! Don't try to lie to me! Chaeryeong!" "Yes sir!" Chaeryeong saluted and took Nara's froyo "NO HOW COULD YOU?" The sounds of bells jigling made the four of them silent. The said man who they were just talking about came in. 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Here is the first chapter! Feel free to comment, thank you!^^