Chapter 2

That time back then

"Alert! Act normal like nothing had happened!" Somi said in a hushed voice. The four of them watched the boy from behind and silently observes the boy. The boy, who was about to order, noticed the piercing eyes they were giving to him and turned back to see them to check. He shrugged it off because they didn't and continued ordering. After his order was done, he went out of the shop.

"Whew that was so close!" Chaeyoung sighed reliefedly and slumped her back to the chair. "You know Nara, you can be honest with us." Natty smiled reassuringly. "That's because I feel like I'm not that pretty to even look at his eyes." "Okay it has been settled!" Somi said and wrote something in her notebook "Because all of us already have someone in mind, operation "Getting his heart" has started!" Somi showed a big handwriting of 'Operation "GETTING HIS HEART"'. "That was kind of cheesy, but oh well" And that's how Nara started the journey of making Jeon Wonwoo's heart hers.

 

°•○●○•°

 

"I was wondering why would you want to make that while working for your project?" Jun stirred his drink, waiting for an answer from him. "You'll see when I'm done." He smiled and continued eating his food.

Junhui's eyes lited "Oh by the way, you coming to the reunion?" Wonwoo stopped eating and looked straight to the sligthly older boy. "What reunion?" "Mingyu didn't sent you the invitation?" Jun asked back. "But I didn't get any mail all week." Jun facepalmed "It was sent via facebook and text message. It's impossible that Mingyu didn't invite you." Something clicked on Jun's mind "Where's your phone?" Wonwoo looked up and raised his eyebrows "I think I lost it." Junhui silently cried.

 

°•○●○•°

 

Nara was walking through the school gate, she had just arrived at school. Loud laughter and the sound of shoes running on the concrete floor made Nara turned her head to the source of sounds. 'Oh it's Jihoon's gang' something clicked on her head 'Wait, then that means there's...' She searched for a certain tall boy. She found him and looked at him. Wonwoo was laughing a bit by Hoshi's joke and turned his head, looking straight at Nara's eyes. Nara's eyes widen and pretended to look at the tree behind him, looking interested. He followed her eyes and stopped at the tree. Not slipping any opportunity, Nara sprinted to her class.

-------------------------------------

The gang went to the library, because the class was dismissed earlier than usual and it was still noon. "Aha! Found it!" Natty shouted and gets shused by the librarian.

"I heard that Jieun used this book and got accepted when she confessed to Seokjin sunbaenim!" The girls were in awe except Nara. "Let me read it!" "I'm going to read it first because I found it first!" "No!" The librarian shused them and they quietly began to read it together. "Nara come here, let's see what we have to do according to the book." Somi gestured her friend to come over "I think I'll pass. I'm going to find some encyclopedia."

She hurriedly went to the aisle. She sighed. Deep down she actually wanted to read it, because Seokjin sunbaenim is the type of senior who have fangirls inside and outside school. He's also very quiet and not talkative. Maybe if she follow the book's steps, maybe Wonwoo will notice her. She sighed deeply and proceeded to find the encyclopedia. Her eyes flickered when she found the book, that unfortunately was on the top rack. Being a short person, it's impossible to get that book without a stool.

'I'm doing this for you, grade' And she started to stand on her toes and tried to get the book. Two minutes passed and she still struggling to get the book. 'Ok Choi Nara, one last attempt. If it fails, then don't be lazy and make Somi take the book.' She let out a deep breath and started to stand on her toes and jump a bit. Her eyes widen when her hand touched the book. 'Almost!!' She was about to grabbed a book when another hand interrupted her doings. "Woah!" Suprised, Nara tripped on her own leg and ready to feel the impact, and gets suprised again when she landed on someones body. "Oof, got you." 

A hand enveloped her in a semi-hug, saving you from falling. 

"I'm sorry." Nara turned around and she gets suprised, again. Standing infront of her, Jeon Wonwoo, who apparently took her book and saved her life. Her cheeks were tinted "Thank you." He smiled and gave her the book "You were trying to get this book? Didn't know you're a hardcore science geek." She took the book and thank him again. "It's for language essay. Thank you again.... Wonwoo." He smiled until his nose crinkled "I'm always free to take a book from the top rack, Nara." He waved her goodbye and went to another aisle.