Seungri 4

The forbidden love

“Talk to him. Hanna ah. My baby girl, Seunghyun is on the line right now. Come down and talk to him. You don’t want to scare him do you? He’s a really timid boy you know.”
It was then I realised it was on speaker mode on the other end. 
“Lee Hanna! Answer me. What the hell are you thinking of doing? Wait for me. I will be there soon so please…please don’t do anything foolish.” I pleaded earnestly, my voice quivering in anxiety.
I heard a collective of gasps when I realised BigBang hyungs had heard what I just said. 
“Oppa. Can I call you Seunghyun oppa now? Or am I still not worthy to be part of your past even now? Oppa, I am sorry for causing you so much trouble. It was never my intention to drag you down with me.”
“What are you saying idiot! I love you so please come down ne? I will be right there soon so please Hanna!” I cried desperately as I ran out of the backstage to the exit stairs. 
“Seunghyun oppa, you are too kind. You are always so considerate which is why I love you. I heard the conversation between you and mom. I have caused you trouble didn’t I? All I brought to this family is pain and burden. My love suffocates everyone including myself. My love is poisonous. Oppa, I am tired. I tried not to love you, I really did but I can’t stop my heart from what it wants so I am giving up.” Hanna spoke in resignation. 
“No! Hanna, listen to oppa. Don’t be foolish. If you take one more step I would jump too. I am not joking Lee Hanna!” I shouted into the phone as I climbed my way over the ledge. I knew that my manager and hyungs followed me up as they were worried and confused. When they saw me standing at the edge of the building, they immediately called for me climb down.
“Heard that? I told you I am not joking. Don’t force me Hanna.” I threatened. 
“Oppa! Seunghyun oppa?”
“Seunghyun ah!” 
Hanna and my parents were frightened now. That’s good. 
“Lee Hanna, do you want to die with me? Please, oppa is pleading you. Climb down, go to omma and appa and I will be there with you soon. I will protect you. You don’t have to worry about anything. I will stay right by your side. I love you.”
There was a deafening silence on the other line. My legs trembled as my body shook unsteadily from the strong cold winter wind. 
“Oppa, you are really cold.” Hanna laughed sorrowfully. “You don’t love me the way I love you.”
“Hanna, I will love you anyway you want me to. Please, the wind is really strong today. It’s dangerous. I am swaying on the edge now.” I decided to scare her a little. Unfortunately, an especially strong gust of wind really did knock my balance off and I fall back screaming. 
Taeyang hyung who was edging closer to me from the side immediately grabbed my waist and tugged me down. 
My phone dropped onto the ground and the loud speaker mode was on accidentally. 
“Oppa! Oppa!” Hanna screamed in fear of the unknown. 
“Don’t worry, he’s fine.” Daesung hyung picked up the phone and tried to calm the other side of the line without realising his mistake. 
I stilled in apprehension when Hanna laughed in relief. “NO!” I shook my head vehemently, struggling against Taeyang hyung. Jiyong hyung and Top hyung immediately rushed forward to hold me down.
“I see. Seunghyun oppa, ani, Lee Seunghyun shi. I love you. I love you ever since I could remember. This love is so painful but I don’t regret it. Because you said you love me. I could finally hear those words with your voice. It has always been my fantasy for you to say that to me. That’s more than enough. Thank you Seunghyun shi. In my next life, I hope that I won’t be your sister. I want to love you openly or perhaps I would play hard and let you pursue me. But that love would be right, acceptable by the society. I will never let you go in my next life so won’t you love me in our next lives?”

“Hanna!” Seungri screamed in despair. “I said I love you damn it. Don’t, don’t scare me Hanna!”
“Oppa, I love you. Thank you for loving me even as a sister. I am grateful for that. Don’t ever blame yourself for what happened to me. I brought it upon myself. I am happy, really happy for the first time in so long. Thank you oppa, goodbye.”
Seungri froze. Everyone stilled at the confessions between the siblings. The tension was broken by the despairing cries and wails. The scream of absolute horror. NONONONONO!
“Hanna!” Seungri screamed shaking his head in disbelief. “Lee Hanna answer me! It’s not funny!” I scrambled away from their slackened holds and grabbed the phone tightly like a lifeline. I prayed for some reassurance but all I got was anguish cries and heartbroken wails. No way, Hanna…Hanna died? The phone slipped off my hands and all strength left my body instantly. I crumbled to the ground like a lifeless puppet. 
Gone…she was gone. 
The ground seemed to swallow me entirely as I fall into nothingness.