Seungri 2

The forbidden love

Things got busy for me because of the series of YG Family tour concerts worldwide. That’s good for me actually because I have no guts to face Hanna. Not when I broke her heart completely. I could remember all too clearly of her racking sobs. They say time heals all wounds. So I leaving it up to time to do its job. 
However, time is certainly not on my side. I would never have thought that my thoughtless action would bring about such severe consequences. That night at the nonagon party, I received a call from my dad. 
“Seunghyun ah. Hanna…that foolish girl attempted suicide. She…she’s at Seoul National University Hospital now. Hurry here!” my dad wailed into the phone. No way. Hanna…she what?! My blood turned cold at that news. A sense of vertigo hit me as I stumbled a few steps back. My mind was in a jumbled mess and my surrounding morphed away. What have I done? I…I killed my sister?!
I ignored the quizzical looks from Jiyong hyung and Yongbae hyung and ran out of the club. Hanna, oppa is sorry. Don’t die on me! Wait for me! 
I fumbled with my seatbelt and shakily started the engine. I have no time to waste. I sped down the road ignoring the traffic and speed limit. I only have one thought in my mind. Get to Hanna.
Tears clouded my vision at the thought of being too late. What if Hanna didn’t make it? What if she really die…because of me?
Suddenly, I lost control of my porshe and crashed into a car in front of me. I out for a moment before registering pain all over my body. Especially in the abdominal area. Onlookers gathered and pulled me out. I was still in shock and quickly called my manager. I groaned in pain as I pulled myself up and walked to the victims to apologise. Thankfully, they were forgiving and willing to let it go after I offered to pay for the damage. Soon, the police and ambulance arrived. My manager rushed to the accident scene as well. The police took my statement first before the paramedics ushered me to the side curb.
They performed basic checks on me and asked me to lay on the stretcher. “Which hospital are you going?” I asked urgently, gasping at the sharp pain from my sudden movement.
“Seoul St. Mary's Hospital, the paramedics reply curtly as he busied himself with the strappings. 
I struggled up despite the protests from the paramedics. “I don’t need to go to the hospital. I am fine.” I rejected them as calmly as possible. I don’t have time to waste!
“But sir, you need to have a detail check up to check for internal injuries! It’s too dangerous for you to leave now!” he argued but I stubbornly pushed my way away, leaving my manager to deal with him. my manager assured him to monitor my health and would sent me to the hospital immediately at the first sign of discomfort. Only then did he allowed us to leave. I stumbled into my manager’s car, ignoring his concern looks. 
“Hyung, Seoul University National Hospital. Send me there quick!” 
He wanted to ask me what happened but I pointedly ignore all his questions. I gritted my teeth at the increasing pain but focused on getting to Hanna. She might fight on if I asked her to. I am despicable to make use of her love for me but she can’t leave me. Not like this! I fought futilely to keep my tears at bay. Sobs wrecked through my body at the immense fear and stress. I prayed to God to not take her away. 
I know I am the worst brother on Earth but please…please don’t take her away.
When we reached the hospital, I hopped off the car and pushed my aching body to run into the hospital.
“Lee Hanna!” I shouted at the surprised and shocked receptionist. 
“Where is Lee Hanna God damn it!” I hissed in frustration. 
“Huh? Oh sorry about that. Give me a moment.” She stuttered while checking the system. 
“401 at the-“ I did not bother to listen to the rest and rushed to the elevator. When I reached level 4, I spotted my dad sitting on the bench with his head low. 
“Dad. How’s Hanna?!” I asked urgently. 
“Thank god you are here Seunghyun ah. Your mom is inside with her now. She…she almost died. Her arms are so badly mutilated hat the doctors could not guarantee full recovery of the mobility. She lost so much blood that the doctor is unsure if she would wake up anytime soon. Her brain lacks the necessary oxygen for too long. I don’t know what happened. She has recovered for years so why suddenly?” my dad babbled on and on.
“Wait. Recover? From what?” my wacked mind managed to caught on that news.
“Erm…Hanna suffered from anorexia when she was 14. She asked of us not to let you know since you were stressed enough at that time. She recovered quickly though. So we thought it was just part of puberty. She must have been facing some serious problem since then. Why didn’t we notice it?! It’s all my fault! Hanna ah! My baby girl Hanna!” my dad broke down and collapsed. 
I stood blankly in front of him, stunned by the news. Why hadn’t they informed me such important news? If I had known…If I knew about this I would never choose to hurt her like this. Why did things turned out this way?! She has been teetering at the edge insanity for so long and I just gave her the final push. I dragged my body into her ward room robotically. My mom was hysterical and when she saw me she grabbed onto my torn shirt desperately. She cried into my chest begging me to save Hanna, not knowing I am the one who made her like this.
“Seunghyun ah! Save Hanna! Asked her to wake up! She would wake up for you! She would wake up if you ask her to!” she wailed agonizingly. 
I pushed her away gently, not registering anything she just said. All I saw was the corpse-like body on the bed. I gathered my courage to walk towards her. She was so dead to the world. She chose to end her own life…for me. She might never wake up ever again. Gone…just like this. Everything happened too abruptly and I… 
I out and collapsed without warning.