YOU AND I: You (3/4)

You and I

When you are so tired and facing hard times

 

 

 

 

You loved him.

 

 

 

 

The way he smiled at you, the way he seemed to make everything light up just by standing by your side, the way he made you feel safe and peaceful.

 

 

 

 

You loved him.

 

 

 

 

The way he makes you feel like you’re floating on air, the way that he’s brighter than the sun to you, and the way that he makes you fall even more in love with him without even trying.

 

 

 

 

You loved him.

 

 

 

 

Even at the way that he mockingly calls you “pretty.” Even when he knew you don’t like being called pretty.

 

 

 

 

You loved him.

 

 

 

 

At the way that he was your all and you’d honestly give up everything for him. You just honestly thought he was it for you.

 

 

 

 

You loved him.

 

 

 

 

Even after you caught him cheating on you, saying that, “I’m sorry, Junnie. I just needed something more and it’s not you.”

 

 

 

 

 

When you are in pain

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was just getting ready to go home and rest, because he can’t concentrate, not when he kept thinking about Doojoon. It's alway about Doojoon nowadays.

 

 

 

 

As he was getting some stuff from his locker, he was surprised when he was suddenly slammed against it.

 

 

 

 

“,” Junhyung cursed as he could feel a bruise form on his back from the force of the slam.

 

 

 

 

“Hey there, pretty boy.” And Junhyung tensed as he finally had a look at his assailant.

 

 

 

 

The ugly 3, he was so screwed.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not pretty,” Junhyung spat, backing up as his back hit the locker again.

 

 

 

 

The guy who Junhyung assumed as the leader reached up and touched his cheek and that just pissed Junhyung off and as he was about to throw a punch he was held back by the other two.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t touch me,” Junhyung hissed, squirming as he tried to formulate a plan in his head.

 

 

 

 

The Ugly 3 just laughed, “What a feisty little tiger.”

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was about to snap back when Doojoon suddenly appeared, “Keep your dirty hands off of him,” the latter snarled, slowly making his way to them.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung’s eyes widened as he whispered, “Doojoon.”

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll be satisfied

 

 

 

 

 

One of the Ugly 3 that was holding Junhyung let go and stood up next to the leader while the other held Junhyung in his place.

 

 

 

 

“Run, Doojoon.” Junhyung pleaded, because this was his fight, and Junhyung would never forgive himself if something happened to Doojoon “You can’t handle them.”

 

 

 

 

Doojoon ignored it as he glared at the Ugly 3, “I’m not leaving you.”

 

 

 

 

“Oh, ain’t that sweet.” One of the Ugly 3 joked, “A prince saving his damsel in distress.”

 

 

 

 

“ you,” Junhyung snarled, squirming in his captor’s arms. Pleading in his mind that Doojoon would just go, run away and leave him. He loved him too much to see him get hurt.

 

 

 

 

The leader of the Ugly 3 smiled wickedly, “Don’t worry, pretty princess. After we beat your boyfriend up, I’ll you to your heart’s content.”

 

 

 

 

 And in a blink of an eye, Doojoon snapped and gave the first punch.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m happy with just that 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was just a blur to Junhyung as he stood there, watching wide eyed as Doojoon gave it his all.

 

 

 

 

Punching and kicking and despite Junhyung’s plead earlier, he was honestly so ing glad Doojoon found him.

 

 

 

 

It just squeezed Junhyung’s heart so tight because Doojoon went out to look for him. Him. Junhyung. Him who doesn’t deserve to receive such love from the older boy. Doesn't deserve a thing from Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

And when the last of the Ugly 3 fell, Doojoon stopped and stared at Junhyung’s face.

 

 

 

 

“You okay?” He asked, “Are you hurt anywhere?”

 

 

 

 

Junhyung shook his head, he was more worried for the older boy.

 

 

 

 

“That’s good.” Doojoon smiled tiredly and suddenly collapsed on the floor.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung hugged Doojoon tight while he hurriedly called for help.

 

 

 

 

And he was crying so hard because this was the reason why no one should love him.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was just never enough.

 

 

 

 

 

If I’m the person you look for

 

 

 

 

 

“Stupid,” Junhyung nagged standing near Doojoon’s bed as the latter groaned in discomfort.

 

 

 

 

After the fight, Doojoon was rushed to the hospital but seeing that the older boy was fine – with a few bruises – he was let out to rest for a few days at his home. The Ugly 3? They were suspended from school.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, stupid.” Yoseob teased, sitting at the couch with Kikwang and Hyunseung.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon glared at Yoseob and then pouted at Junhyung. “I’m sorry, okay?”

 

 

 

 

Of course Junhyung would forgive him. He would do everything for the older boy.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung stared at his face for a few seconds and then stared at the floor, he was so scared, “You could’ve just left me there.”

 

 

 

 

“And let them hurt you?” Doojoon’s voice was loud and he could feel Junhyung flinch, “I can’t do that, Jun. I won’t let them.”

 

 

 

 

Junhyung's shoulder trembled as his heart tore into pieces because Doojoon doesn’t deserve to get hurt and be in pain for him, and as if reading his thoughts, he heard Doojoon sigh.

 

 

 

 

“Come here,” Doojoon whispered, taking Junhyung’s hand and pulling him closer, “Look at me.”

 

 

 

 

Junhyung shook his head softly, “No.” Please, Doojoon, don’t.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon tugged Junhyung hand so that the younger boy will be sitting next to him in bed and he brought his hand to Junhyung’s chin.

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” He rubbed his thumb in Junhyung’s cheek as tears finally fell. “Hey, I’m okay now.”

 

 

 

 

“I was s-so worried that y-you… when you collapsed.” Junhyung sobbed.

 

 

 

 

“I’m okay,” Doojoon chuckled softly, and it just broke his heart even more because Doojoon shouldn’t pretend he’s okay for Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh baby

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon loves you.

 

 

 

 

At the way you smile at him, the way you seemed to make everything light up just by standing by his side, the way you make him feel safe and peaceful.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon loves you.

 

 

 

 

 

At the way you make him feel like he’s floating on air, the way that you’re brighter than the sun to him, and the way that you make him fall even more in love with you without even trying.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon loves you.

 

 

 

 

Because he calls you “pretty”, not because he’s mocking you but because he honestly thinks you’re pretty, and even if you don’t like being called pretty, it’s okay because it’s Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon loves you.

 

 

 

 

At the way that you’re his all and he’d honestly give up everything for you and he just honestly think you’re it for him.

 

 

 

 

And even though you feel the same, you even think you love him more than you have loved anyone else in this world.

 

 

 

 

You’re still scared.

 

 

 

 

“Jun, you shouldn’t wor—“

  

 

 

 

 

 All right

 

 

 

 

So Junhyung kissed Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

As a good bye, as a farewell, as an ending.

 

 

 

 

 

Because Junhyung knows he’s never enough for Doojoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because everyone always end up needing something more.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hahahaha xD Hi guys! I know it has been a VERY long time since I last updated (and I know this chapter was ing ty, I know, I'm sorry) I just felt like updating, you know? Eh. :3

I haven't proofread this, so sorry for the mistakes, but I WILL CHECK IT LATER :3

 

Comments, yeah? Thanks <33

 

And oh! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram <33