YOU AND I: You (1/?)

You and I

IT'S JUNHYUNG'S TURN. ASDFGHJKL

 

 

I want you like this

 

 

 

Junhyung has always thought of himself as a confident and independent man.

 

 

 

He’s thought of himself as brave and that he can do anything when he puts his mind into it.

 

 

 

“Mr. Yong?”

 

 

 

“Yes, Sir Joon?”

 

 

 

“We have a new student and he’s still not here. He might be lost. Can you go and find him?”

 

 

 

“Okay Sir.”

 

 

 

Junhyung has always thought of himself as smart.

 

 

 

So he was utterly surprised that he cannot easily form any coherent words when he first laid eyes on a stranger who looked lost and was muttering, “Room A – 101, where the is room A – 101.”

 

 

 

It was then that Junhyung realized that the stranger in front of him was his new classmate.

 

 

 

His new classmate who was drop-dead gorgeous.

 

 

 

-on-legs extraordinaire, beautiful god of ine –

 

 

 

Junhyung has got to focus.

 

 

 

“It’s on the other side of the building,” He said, trying his best to sound casual.

 

 

 

The stranger turned, “Oh, thank y – “

 

 

 

Junhyung just raised his left eyebrow. Junhyung knows that he’s not as handsome as the guy in front of him but he also knows that he’s not that ugly.

 

 

 

“I’m Junhyung. We’re in the same class. Are you new?” ‘Well, duh, Junhyung. Of course he’s new. He almost got lost for Pete’s sake!’ Junhyung thought, he’s annoyed at the new guy’s reaction and hey, the new guy was being rude by staring creepily at him.

 

 

 

“I – uh – y – yeah.” The new guy stuttered.

 

 

 

Junhyung just nodded and started walking, “Follow me.”

 

 

 

Junhyung walked ahead since he can’t stand how devastatingly handsome the new guy is.

 

 

 

The younger boy was about to stop when they reached their room and was about to tell the new guy that they have arrived at their room when the new guy just mumbled, “You’re so pretty,” at him.

 

 

 

And since Junhyung was forcibly made to be incapable of showing any girly emotion, he glared at him and said, “I’m not pretty.”

 

 

 

The new guy blushed in embarrassment, “Oh, s-sorry.”

 

 

 

Junhyung sighed, he can’t keep it up any longer, “Here’s our room,” and left.

 

 

 

Because if he had stayed, he would’ve melted.

 

 

 

Into a pile of goo.

 

 

 

Goo of happiness.

 

 

 

I just keep seeing you.

 

 

 

Yoon Doojoon.

 

 

 

So the new guy’s name is Yoon Doojoon.

 

 

 

When Junhyung heard the name, it’s as if the name just tattooed itself inside Junhyung’s heart.

 

 

 

And Junhyung’s not sure if that’s a bad thing or a good thing.

 

 

 

Junhyung hopes with all his heart that it’s a good thing.

 

 

 

In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you.

 

 

 

“He called you what?!” Dongwoon, Junhyung’s best friend, asked through a video call via Skype.

 

 

 

“He called me pretty.” Junhyung blushed shyly, shifting on his bed to find a comfortable place to seat properly.

 

 

 

Because Dongwoon’s the only one allowed to see Junhyung like this.

 

 

 

The only one to see Junhyung’s emotion.

 

 

 

Dongwoon laughed, “Dude, we’ve been best friends since were like, inside our mom’s belly, and only three people have called you pretty.”

 

 

 

Junhyung groaned as Dongwoon continued to .

 

 

 

“Let me see. There’s your mom –“

 

 

 

“That doesn’t count! She’s my mom!”

 

 

 

Dongwoon rolled his eyes, “It so does count, anyway, and then there’s the new guy – what’shisname – “

 

 

 

“Doojoon.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, him, who I’m sure is crushing on you, ‘cause you know, just saying. He’s totally crushing on you – “

 

 

 

Junhyung blushed brighter, “He is so not crushing on me!”

 

 

 

“He is. Period. Anyway, and then there’s – “

 

 

 

“No! Don’t remind me about him.” Junhyung said, groaning while rubbing his face with his hands.

 

 

 

Dongwoon grinned, “Okay. I’ll stop.”

 

 

 

“Good.”

 

 

 

“But you do like, like like Doojoon, right?

 

 

 

“Yes.” Junhyung answered instantly and then clamped his mouth and blushed even harder if that was even possible, “I mean, I like him as a friend and everything and I think he’s hot and wow his smile could totally light up my world and like, wait – no – I – I need to stop talking now.”

 

 

 

Dongwoon bursted out laughing even harder.

 

 

 

“Yah. Stop being so mean.” Junhyung pouted, a tinge of red still on his face.

 

 

 

“I’m not.” Dongwoon said, “But you gotta admit, it’s kinda suspicious that he added you on facebook and followed you on twitter.”

 

 

 

Junhyung just shrugged ‘cause he doesn’t find it weird. In fact, his heart even fluttered when Doojoon added him.

 

 

 

They were silent for a few minutes, letting the silence calm them.

 

 

 

“So, what’re you gonna do about this Doojoon thing?” Dongwoon asked, “It’s been such a long time since you last dated someone, let alone liked someone.”

 

 

 

Junhyung froze and Dongwoon sighed.

 

 

 

“So you’re still scared, huh?”

 

 

 

Junhyung looked at his hands, “I can’t help it Woonie.”

 

 

 

And he really can’t. Not when he can still see those eyes that haunt him whenever someone tried to come up to him.

 

 

 

I’m so happy all day

 

 

 

Junhyung thought that being Doojoon’s classmate was enough, that just seeing Doojoon all the time was enough.

 

 

 

He lied, it was never enough.

 

 

 

So he’s really ecstatic that his teacher paired him up with the older boy for their science project.

 

 

 

They met up after their classes, at the library.

 
 

 


Junhyung was on the other side with books surrounding him.

 

 



Doojoon was across Junhyung, doodling something, and the younger boy is doing his best not to stand up and look at what Doojoon is writing.

 

 

 


“So, what are we going to make as our science project?” Junhyung asked, forcing his gaze on a book that’s sprawled on the table in front of him.

 
 

 


“I dunno.” Doojoon shrugged, continuing with is doodle. “What do you want to do?”

 

 



“How about making a miniature solar system?”

 

 

 


“Yeah.”

 

 



“Or how about making a robot?”

 

 



“Sure.”

 

 

 

“That’s wearing a tutu.”

 

 

 


“Okay.”

 

 

 

“With flowers on its hand.”

 

 



“Uh - huh.”

 

 

 

“And we’ll put make-up on your face.”

 

 

 


“That's an awesome idea, Junhyung - ah.”

 

 

 

“Are you really going to agree to everything that I say even if it’s stupid?” Junhyung asked, and he finds it amusing how gullible Doojoon was.

 

 

 


Doojoon snapped out of his daze and turned red.

 

 

 


“I – uh – no – I mean, yes – uh – no and yes?”

 

 

 


Junhyung laughed at that, really laughing happily and he wonders how Doojoon could make him laugh without even trying that hard. How he’s so comfortable being with the older boy. And it’s really refreshing and it feels so free that he doesn’t want it to end and --

 

 

 


"You should laugh more," Doojoon blurted without thinking.

 

 

 


-- And then he realized that he just slipped up. He showed his emotions to Doojoon, to the guy he’s not even friends with yet. He showed his weakness. "Why?"

 

 



"Because you look - uh --"

 

 

 


"Pretty when I laugh?" Junhyung asked, his voice suddenly icy.
 

 

 


"Yeah?"

 

 


The meeting suddenly got awkward and short.

 

 

 

I sing a song for you

 

 

 

“You should just admit that you like him and then all of your problems will end.” Dongwoon said, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

 

 

 

After the meeting, Junhyung felt so scared and guilty that he called the younger boy at a time that Dongwoon was asleep.

 

 

 

“You know I can’t do that, Woonie.” Junhyung said sadly. “I don’t know what to do.”

 

 

 

Dongwoon yawned, “It’s been three years, Jun. You should forget about the bastard and start anew or something.”

 

 

 

 

“I know.” He whispered.

 

 

 

“So, what do you want to do?”

 

 

 

Anytime

 

 

 

“I want to be free.”

 

 

 

 

Follow me on instagram? @sasesisophia

And yeah, this volume is just like a back chapter showing Junhyung's point of view since I'm sure most of you are curious on why Junhyung is like that and stuff xD

Oh, I'll check out the mistakes later :) and read my angsty 2JUN fanfic here: STAY

Vote, subscribe, comments please? :)