YOU AND I : Help Me (1/?)

You and I

 

When you appeared in front of me

 

 

 

It was frustrating, annoying, tiring and he doesn’t get it.

 

 

Yoon Doojoon doesn’t get it, doesn’t understand why he needs to transfer to a new school.

 

 

“Your father got promoted, so it’s expected that you need to transfer to a prestigious school,” His mother told him.

 

 

He’s angry, furious but he can’t do anything about it. It was already decided, and he can’t really (he doesn’t have the guts) say no to his parents.

 

 

He sighed as he walked through the hallway of his new school, ignoring the squeals and screams of girls as he passed by them.

 

 

He was walking.

 

 

And walking.

 

 

Until he realized that he doesn’t know where his room is, and the final bell just rung a few minutes ago.

 

 

He groaned in frustration as he pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and opened it to reveal a small piece of paper stuck inside.

 

 

“Room A – 101, where the is room A – 101?” Doojoon face palmed himself.

 

 

“It’s on the other side of the building.” Someone said behind him.

 

 

Doojoon turned around, “Oh, thank y---“

 

 

 

It was like everything went blank.

 

 

 

Doojoon froze.

 

 

The stranger just raised his left eyebrow.

 

 

“I’m Junhyung. We’re in the same class. Are you new here?”

 

 

“I – uh – y – yeah.”

 

 

Junhyung just nodded and started walking. “Follow me.”

 

 

Doojoon gulped and followed. And since they were the only ones on the hallway, Doojoon just stared at the walking angel in front of him. And he almost stumbled when Junhyung turned to look at him.

 

 

Because it’s the first time he’s seen someone so beautiful, so captivating, so y, so attractive, so pretty…

 

 

“I’m not pretty.” Junhyung said, stopping to glare at Doojoon.

 

 

Doojoon blushed in embarrassment. He didn’t realize that he said what he thought out loud.

 

 

“Oh, s – sorry.”

 

 

Junhyung just glared at him for a while and then sighed.

 

 

“Here’s our room.”

 

 

Doojoon looked up the door.

 

 

“Room A – 101, thank you Jun – “

 

 

He didn’t even get to thank Junhyung properly since the latter already went inside their room.

 

 

 

And I could only see you.

 

 

 

Class was good, Doojoon concluded. He made new friends. He met Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang.

 

 

They were all beautiful, captivating, y, attractive and pretty.

 

 

But they were not half as beautiful, as captivating, as y, as attractive, as pretty as Junhyung was.

 

 

“Junhyung? Pretty?” Yoseob yelled and then laughed.

 

 

And Doojoon groaned, because he did it again. He said his thoughts out loud.

 

 

“Well, he is hot.” Hyunseung said as he sat down on their table for lunch break.

 

 

“He is, yummy as hell.” Kikwang agreed,” It’s such a shame though that he’s cold as ice.”

 

 

 

The next day my heart was so frustrated.

 

 

 

It’s stupid. Doojoon knows that it’s stupid – creepy even – to search for more information about Junhyung on his laptop at the middle of the night. He has tried Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr – every social site he could think of – and he was happy to find Junhyung on Facebook and Twitter, so he added him and followed him happily.

 

 

“Yong Junhyung.” Doojoon said softly as he placed his thumb on his laptop screen, over a picture of Junhyung.

 

 

He stared at the picture, feeling his heart beating so loud that he’s afraid that he’d wake up his family just because of it.

 

 

He just can’t help it. He just can’t help to look at Junhyung’s eyes. Junhyung’s eyes were the ones that captured his heart.

 

 

It was cold, and yet he could see that behind that cold stare was something full of emotion.

 

 

Doojoon sighed loudly as he scratched his head.

 

 

“I feel like a stalker.”

 

 

But he was helpless; he just wanted to be with Junhyung.

 

 

 

Because it could only think of you.

 

 

 

Doojoon hurriedly went to his classroom - 15 minutes earlier than their class – just to see Junhyung.

 

 

But he was disappointed to see that Yoseob’s the only one in their room.

 

 

“Excited to see me, hyung?” Yoseob teased when he saw that Doojoon was in hurry and panting,

 

 

Doojoon just rolled his eyes, running his hand through his hair.

 

 

Yoseob stared at Doojoon, an evil smirk on his face.

 

 

“Or are you excited to see Junhyung - hyung?”

 

 

Doojoon froze, his mouth opening and closing.

 

 

“I – uh – of course not! – I – it – it’s just –“

 

 

Yoseob laughed out loud,” You look like a fish.”

 

 

Doojoon glared at him, which only made Yoseob laugh louder.

 

 

“Or – or like a deer caught in a –“

 

 

Doojoon sighed,” I know, I know. You caught me.”

 

 

Yoseob bit his lips to stop himself from laughing.

 

 

“So, it’s true?”

 

 

Doojoon just turned red and looked at everywhere except Yoseob’s face.

 

 

“You really like Junhyung – hyung?”

 

 

 

My heart is shaking so much.

 

 

 

Doojoon doesn’t know what love is, doesn’t know how it feels like to be in love, and doesn’t know how it works.

 

 

But he’s been through dates – both girls and guys – he’s been through relationships, he’s been through the playing field, he’s been through a lot.

 

 

And yet he doesn’t know what love is.

 

 

And he doesn’t care.

 

 

 

 

Not until he met Junhyung.

 

 

They barely talked to each other, and yet he wants to know Junhyung. He wants to know what makes Junhyung tick, wants to know Junhyung’s favorites, wants to know his allergies, and wants to know everything about him.

 

 

Because he wants Yong Junhyung to be Yoon Doojoon’s.

 

 

Just like how Yoon Doojoon has been Yong Junhyung’s since the first time they met.

 

 

Maybe this is love, Doojoon thought.

 

 

And if this is love, then Doojoon would do anything – everything just to get Junhyung’s heart.

 

 

 

 

What will you do?

 

 

 

And nothing is gonna stop him.

 

 

 

A/N: So whatcha think ? should I continue ? xD