YOU AND I : Help Me (4/4)

You and I

I need your help

 

 

 

To say that Doojoon wasn’t happy would be a lie.

.

 

 

It wasn’t his first kiss, he’s had a lot of kisses before (people would kill to get a kiss from Doojoon), but his kiss with Junhyung felt a thousa—million times more amazing than the kisses he’s experienced before.

 

 

 

Maybe it was because he wasn’t expecting it, he was still surprised especially since Junhyung – his Junhyung- initiated it. Or was it because it was from the man he was in love with?

 

 

 

He was ecstatic, overjoyed, happy and (he can’t believe that he would fall even more) in love.

 

 

 

The gods of are really on his side.

 

 

 

 

Help me quickly

 

 

 

“Hyung, wipe that stupid grin off your face.” Kikwang said, sitting on his seat next to Doojoon. It was Doojoon’s first time back at class since the incident a week ago.

 

 

 

“Can’t,” Doojoon smiled goofily, “I’m just too happy.”

 

 

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes, dropping his bag on his desk behind Doojoon. “At least his wounds are slowly healing.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, I can’t stand another day inside the house any longer.” Doojoon grumbled. “I almost died of boredom.”

 

 

 

“Oh? Boredom?” Hyunseung teased, “Or dying to see Junnie ~?”

 

 

 

Yoseob giggled as Doojoon blushed.

 

 

 

“That too,” Doojoon whispered, coughing to hide his embarrassment.

 

 

 

“Speaking of Junnie~, how are you two?” Hyunseung asked, poking Doojoon’s side.

 

 

 

“I don’t know,” Doojoon sighed, “He hasn’t visited me since the day he kissed me.”

 

 

 

“Omooo~” The gang chorused.

 

 

 

“That’s why I’m glad I’m back, I want to see him badly.” Doojoon said happily.

 

 

 

“Oooh ~ speak of the devil.” Kikwang said.

 

 

 

Doojoon turned to look at what Kikwang meant.

 

 

 

My heart has fallen for you

 

 

 

 

And it was like falling in love all over again.

 

 

 

 

Only harder.

 

 

 

 

And deeper.

 

 

 

 

And there’s no going back.

 

 

 

 

There’s no way he’s going back, anyway.

 

 

 

I need your love

 

 

 

“Jun?” Doojoon called out.

 

 

 

But Junhyung just ignored him.

 

 

 

“Yah, Yong Junhyung!” Doojoon said louder, but Junhyung still wouldn’t look at him.

 

 

 

Doojoon was about to approach him, but Junhyung suddenly looked up.

 

 

 

And Doojoon just stopped.

 

 

 

Because Doojoon was expecting to see an overjoyed, happy and even a slightest bit of in love with him look on Junhyung’s face.

 

 

 

But Junhyung just gave him a sad, pleading and confused face.

 

 

 

“Can we talk later?” Junhyung’s voice croaked.

 

 

 

And Doojoon could do nothing but nod his head and keep quiet in his seat.

 

 

 

Come to me

 

 

 

During first period, Doojoon kept on squirming.

 

 

 

Also in 2nd and 3rd period.

 

 

 

“Hyung, stop that.” Yoseob whined, annoyed by Doojoon’s movement.

 

 

 

“I can’t.” Doojoon grumbled. “I can’t keep still when Junhyung’s making me anxious.”

 

 

 

“I’m sure it’s nothing, Hyung.” Hyunseung comforted, “I mean you wouldn’t kiss anyone just for fun, right?

 

 

 

“Yeah, Hyung.” Kikwang nodded, “For all we know, Junhyung might even confess.”

 

 

 

Doojoon’s was about to smile at that.

 

 

 

“…or break your heart.”

 

 

 

But his mood just worsened.

 

 

 

Without you

 

 

 

During recess, without thinking, Doojoon quickly stood up from his seat and approached Junhyung, “Uh, h-hi Jun.”

 

 

 

Junhyung looked up and when he realized that it was Doojoon, he diverted his gaze to the floor and blushed, “H-hi D-doo.” He said softly while biting his lips.

 

 

 

Doojoon stared at his lips, his own lips. As if trying to remember what it’s like to kiss those lips again and again. And he really wanted to kiss Junhyung again and again until he can’t forget Junhyung’s taste.

 

 

 

“Uhm, Doo.” Junhyung said suddenly, dispersing the spell that Doojoon was in.

 

 

 

“Uh, huh?”

 

 

 

Junhyung was about to say something, but was interrupted when Doojoon’s gang wolf whistled at them. Junhyung glared at them and took Doojoon’s arm and led him outside.

 

 

 

“Not that I don’t like being manhandled by you,” Doojoon teased when Junhyung was still holding his arm and walking to god knows where, “But where are you taking me?”

 

 

 

Junhyung stopped walking and quickly let go of his arm, “M-manhandled?!” He spluttered, blushing really hard.

 

 

 

Doojoon laughed, amused at how adorable Junhyung was being.

 

 

 

Doojoon looked around and realized that they were in a part of the school that he’s never been to; they were in a mini garden or park sort of room, “Uh, Jun. Where are we?”

 

 

 

“Oh, we’re in the school’s mini park.” Junhyung said as he sat on a vacant spot on the ground filled with grass.

 

 

 

Doojoon nodded, sitting beside Junhyung.

 

 

 

“So… You do realize that we still have class, right?” Doojoon reminded the younger boy when Junhyung just kept quiet for a few minutes.

 

 

 

Junhyung just nodded, playing with the grass on the ground and looking at everywhere but Doojoon.

 

 

 

“And you do realize that if we don’t go back now, we’ll be late, right?”

 

 

 

Junhyung nodded again.

 

 

 

“So… Are we gonna cut class?”

 

 

 

Junhyung finally looked at Doojoon and the latter suddenly find it hard to breathe.

 

 

 

“We need to talk.” Junhyung said seriously.

 

 

 

“We are talking.” Doojoon said, trying to lighten the mood, because if he doesn’t, he would hear his heart shattering.

 

 

 

“No, I mean, really talk; about us.”

 

 

 

Doojoon could feel his heart beat fast in his chest, like it was about to explode.

 

 

 

“U-us?” Doojoon gulped, hoping for the best. He was hoping that this was just a confession. “Do you want it to have an us?”

 

 

 

Junhyung shook his head sadly “There can’t be an us.”

 

 

 

 

I can’t breathe

 

 

 

“What?! Why?!” Doojoon didn’t mean to raise his voice, but he can’t help it. His heart was aching and squeezing so tight in his chest that he found it hard to breathe.

 

 

 

“I- I just--- we just can’t, okay!” Junhyung said, his body shaking.

 

 

 

“What about the kiss? Did it mean nothing to you?” Doojoon asked, because he was desperate. He was so desperately in love and it kills him.

 

 

 

“The kiss was an accident.” Junhyung’s voice cracked.

 

 

 

Doojoon laughed sarcastically, “It wasn’t an accident, Jun. You didn’t slip and just jump on me and accidentally kissed me.”

 

 

 

“Yes it was—“

 

 

 

“It wasn’t.” Doojoon said firmly, “I don’t know if you love me yet but I do know that you like me.”

 

 

 

“Of course I like you, Doo-“

 

 

“—No, I mean, you like like me enough to kiss me not accidentally,” Doojoon snarled and Junhyung winced, “because you don’t kiss people just out of pity or for fun, Jun. I don’t know a lot about you but I know that much.”

 

 

 

“What do you want me to do, Doo?! Just say that it wasn’t an accident?!” Junhyung sobbed.

 

 

 

“Yes! Tell me it wasn’t an accident! Tell me it was because you liked me! That you still like me!” Doojoon exclaimed.

 

 

 

“I can’t, okay?!” Junhyung said silently that Doojoon almost didn’t hear him.

 

 

 

“W-why?”

 

 

 

 

“I can’t do that knowing that even if I do say that I liked you, and still like you, probably even more – “ Junhyung took a deep breath, “—I just can’t, okay?”

 

 

 

“Why are you so intent in saying that you can’t, Jun?”

 

 

 

“Because even if I can, I still know that I can never have you, Doo. I can’t have you, I can’t hold you, I can’t kiss you anymore, I—I – “ Junhyung sobbed again, “—you can’t be mine.

 

 

 

 

Help me

 

 

 

 

“But I am yours, Jun. Always yours. Ever since the day we met.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Done with volume 1. Don't worry, there's still more volumes and chapters coming up.

And sorry for the super SUUUPEEER late update. My god, my writing's a bit rusty. Tsk. tsk.

Expect that I'll be updating more often though. Yeeey ~

Tell me what you think about this chapter :D

Sorry for the mistakes, I’ll check it out later. :))

Thank you for reading and oh! Comments and subs are <3333