YOU AND I : Help Me (2/?)

You and I

Someone wanting a guy this much is a first.

 


Doojoon decided that if he wants Junhyung to like him, he has to be Junhyung’s friend first.

 


It’s logical, right?

 



Every relationship starts from friendship, anyway.

 



So Doojoon faced his room’s mirror and took a deep breath.

 



“Hey Jun! Let’s be friends ---“

 


“That’s too straight forward.” Someone said.

 



“Okay, how about,’ hey there, pretty thing’ ----“

 



“You might get killed with that line.” Another voice said.

 



Doojoon sighed,” Then let’s try,’ hey, remember me? You helped me find our room a few weeks ago and I was hoping that we could, you know, help each other out ---“

 



“That’s too pathetic, hyung.”

 



And that’s when Doojoon turned around.

 



“What the ---“

 



“Your mom let us in.” They said, grinning.

 



“I – what the are you guys doing here?!”

 



Doojoon was surprised to see the guys – Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yoseob – in his bedroom, on his bed and staring at him with knowing smiles.

 



“What?” Doojoon asked, their smiles were creeping him out.

 



Hyunseung shrugged, the smile still plastered on his face,” What are you practicing for?”

 



Doojoon suddenly blushed, remembering what he just did a few minutes ago.

 



“It – It was nothing!”

 



“Oh? Then, who’s this Jun – guy?” Yoseob teased, because he knows that Doojoon likes Junhyung,” Junhyung – hyung?”

 



“No! It’s not Jun – Junhyung. It’s s-someone else!”

 



“Hmm? Who’s this Jun – lucky guy, then?” Kikwang pressed. The other guys chuckled.

 



Doojoon groaned,” you, guys.”

 



And he ended up telling them the truth.

 



When I see you.

 



Doojoon thinks that he’s lucky; he thinks that maybe this is positive karma from being a good little boy: he thinks that maybe the gods of must be on his side.

 



And it’s all because he was paired up with Junhyung for their science project.

 


“Hyung, remember to always take a bath before meeting up with Junhyung – hyung.”

 


“Yah! I always take a bath –“

 


“And to think before you say something stupid.”

 



“I’m not that clumsy Hyunseung - ah.”

 



“And to always bring a .”

 

 


Everyone stopped and stared at Kikwang.

 



“What? It’s better safe than sorry, right?”

 



Yoseob smacked Kikwang’s head,” Not everyone is as erted as you are, Kikwang – ah.”

 



“Yah! I’m just saying that there’s nothing wrong from being prepared!”

 



“So, you’re saying that something might happen while they’re making their project?”

 



Kikwang nodded furiously.

 



Doojoon blushed – how can this s make him blush so much, he didn’t know (He doesn’t want to know) – but he needs to stop them, because he might not control himself… and they’re at the canteen, it’s embarrassing.

 



“Yah! Guys, hush it.” Doojoon said, waving on their faces,” Other than making our project, I will not do anything to him.”

 



“What do you mean hyung?” Yoseob asked.

 



“I dunno. I just wanna be friends with him, that’s all.”

 


Everyone gawked at him in disbelief.

 



“Really?!”

 



Doojoon chuckled and nodded,” Yeah, just friends…

 





For now.”

 




When you pass by me.

 



They met up after their classes, at the library.

 



Junhyung was on the other side with books surrounding him.

 



Doojoon was across Junhyung, scribbling and doodling the latter’s name on his notebook as he stare dreamily at the younger guy.

 


“So, what are we going to make as our science project?” Junhyung asked, his gaze fixed on a book that’s sprawled on the table in front of him.

 



“I dunno.” Doojoon shrugged, he’ll do anything what Junhyung wants anyway. “What do you want to do?”

 



“How about making a miniature solar system?”

 


“Yeah.”

 



“Or how about making a robot?”

 



“Sure.”

 



“That’s wearing a tutu.”

 



“Okay.”

 



“With flowers on its hand.”

 



“Uh - huh.”

 



“And we’ll put make-up on your face.”

 



“That's an awesome idea, Junhyung - ah.”

 



“Are you really going to agree to everything that I say even if it’s stupid?” Junhyung asked, amusement laced on his voice.

 



Doojoon snapped out of his daze and turned red.

 



“I – uh – no – I mean, yes – uh – no and yes?”

 



Junhyung laughed at that -- Doojoon regretted not recording that laugh on his phone, because he finds it lovely, wonderful, addicting, and LSS-worthy -- and Doojoon wants nothing more than to make Junhyung laugh more (and be the reason behind that lovely, wonderful, addicting, LSS-worthy laugh of the younger boy).

 



"You should laugh more," Doojoon blurted without thinking.

 


"Why?"

 



"Because you look - uh --"

 



"Pretty when I laugh?" Junhyung asked, his voice suddenly icy.

 



"Yeah?"

 


The meeting suddenly got awkward and short.

 


And Doojoon regretted another thing that day -- regretted that he didn't listen to what Hyunseung said about thinking first before saying something.

 



I feel like telling you how I feel.

 



It was their 4th meeting for their project and it wasn't awkward anymore, but there's a gap between them.

 


That didn't stop Doojoon from falling more in love with Junhyung though.

 



It was hard, since they weren't really friends. They’re just partners on a project, classmates, city mates, but notfriends.

 



It was hard, because every time Doojoon sees Junhyung's hands, he just wants to intertwine their fingers together. Every time he sees Junhyung's lips, he just wants to kiss it until they're bruised and red. Every time he sees Junhyung's body, he just wants to hug it and snuggle up to it.

 


And every time he sees Junhyung, he just wants to take care of him, hold him and love him.

 



Doojoon loves Junhyung.

 


"I love you Junhyung - ah."

 



"What?" Junhyung asked, peering from his book to look at Doojoon," Did you say something?"

 



Doojoon shook his head and smiled," Nothing."

 



But I'm so scared.

 



"You won't confess?" Yoseob asked as they walked passed from shop to shop at the mall after Doojoon's meeting.

 



"No."

 


"Why? Are you scared?"

 



"I guess."

 



Yoseob smiled and placed an arm over Doojoon's shoulder," You don't have to be scared, hyung."

 



But It's hard for me.

 



"Rejection isn't actually something that I'm ready for, Yoseob - ah." Doojoon said, he just realized that even though he wants Junhyung so much - with all his heart - he's never thought what it'll feel if Junhyung rejects him.

 



Yoseob chuckled, taking a seat on a random bench and Doojoon followed.

 



"Hyung, that's a part of growing up. You have to get hurt in order to grow." Yoseob exclaimed, waving his hands to make a point.

 



Doojoon smiled," I know. But - It's not easy, Seob. I don't know him, I don't know what goes on in that beautiful head of his."

 



Yoseob made a face and Doojoon laughed.

 



"But you want to? I mean, you want to know what goes on in Junhyung - hyung's head?"

 



"I - yeah - I do want to." Doojoon admitted, " It's my first time being in love. He's my first love and well, I don't know what I'll do if he's taken away by someone else."

 



"You're a hypocrite, hyung." Yoseob teased," You don't want him and yet you want him. Which is it?"

 



Doojoon stuck his tongue out and Yoseob laughed.

 



"So, what are you waiting for, hyung?"

 



So will you come to me first?

 



"I don't know. I guess when he comes to me."

 

 

 

A/N : THANKS FOR THE SUBS AND COMMENTS GUYS ;A; .. ANYWAY, This isn't proofread guys, so don't be surprised to see mistakes here and there xD But I'll check it when I come back later :DD

 

comments and subs are love <3 <3 ^^