Chapter 7

You Are......

Park Byul Ra POV'S

Jungkook takes me to a restaurant..A fancy Japanese restaurant and it's one of the famous restaurant in the world..As I know,we need to book tables first or else we can't eat here and many billionaires came here before..The food is really good..The restaurant also provides the best customer services....

 

We enter the restaurant..

"Welcome sir..Had you made reservation??" the receptionist asked

""Yes..Under Jeon Jungkook name.."Jungkook said

"Wait for a minute,sir.." the receptionist said and look through his book..

After 15 seconds,"This way,sir,madam.."the receptionist said

"Oh,we're not married yet.." and the receptionist just smile

"Here your table,sir,miss.." the receptionist shows us our table..

Then we take a look at the menu and decide what to eat..

"What do you want to eat??It's all on me today so,just pick whatever you want.."Jungkook said..Oh,he's so nice...

 

"I want Sushi and Tempura 5 pieces and Orange Juice for starter..Seafood Udon and Pina Colado for entree and Fried Ice Cream and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert.."I said while smile a little bit..

 

"Okay.."Jungkook said then he raises his hand up..

"Are you ready to place you order,sir,miss??"The waiter asked

"Yes,we want Sushi and Tempura 5 pieces for 2 sets,Orange Juice and Apple Juice for appetizer,Seafood Udon,Steam Rice with Miso Soup and Salmon-Kama,Pina Colado and Mai Tai for entree and Fried Ice Cream,Green Tea Ice Cream and two pieces of Chocolate Cake for dessert.."Jungkook said to the waiter...Then the waiter goes to place the order..While waiting,we chat a little bit..

"So,how is it??"Jungkook asked..

"Well,you're so nice for treating me today...And how do you manage to get a table in this restaurant??I heard that we must make our reservations one month before we come here..."

"I'd make a resevations for three months ago..I told them,I'll come here soon....Besides,my father knows the owner.."Jungkook said and I just smile at him..A minute later ,the food arrive..

"Enjoy your appetizers,sir,miss.."The waiter said before he go away...

We start eating quietly..I eat slowly to match his speed..I don't want to finish eating before him...After we finished eating,the waiter comes to take away the plates..Then the entree come..We both also eat quietly...The waiter takes the empty plates again and brings the dessert..While eating,I get some of the ice cream on my face..Jungkook takes a tissue and wipes it for me...And I said thank you to him...After eating and paying the bill,Jungkook takes me somewhere else..He takes me to Naksan Park..

"What are we going to do here??"I asked him

"We're going to play the fireworks.."Jungkook said..Then,he brings out the fireworks from his car bonnet..

"But,I am afraid to play it..In Los Angeles,my father always helps me holding it..."

"It's okay..I can help you play it today.."Jungkook said

When they are playing the fireworks together,their hand touch each other but they didn't notice it because they are busy playing..After 3 fireworks,Jungkook finds a way to light up the fireworks with them watching it..Jungkook places it under the ground and they watch it together under the shady tree...

 


To be continued....