Chapter 11

You Are......

The weekend,Saturday,night

Park Byul Ra POV'S

Tonight is Taeyeon's birthday party..When I arrive there,Taeyeon and Young Ji welcome me...Then,the other guests arrive..Finally,the party starts...After 2 hours be in there.."Young Ji-ah,tell Taeyeon,I go out for a while...To buy a medicine..My head is a bit dizzy..After I'm feeling a little bit fine,I'll come back..."I said then go to my car..When I'm going to across the road,something flashed come and BUMPPP!!!My vision become black....

End of POV'S


"Young Ji-ah,where did Byul Ra goes??"Jungkook comes and asks Young Ji.."Oh,she said she's going to buy a medicine for a while.."Young Ji said..Then Jungkook rushes off to his car but when he comes out from the party,he sees Byul Ra's on the road,bleeding..

"Byul Ra-ah,what happened to you??"Jungkook said,almost crying..He then takes Byul Ra to the hospital...The doctor said that she needs a surgery right now because there's some piece of the glasses in her body..It's very tiny but if it's reach to her heart,she'll die..

"Byul Ra,please stay alive..Don't leave me.."Jungkook said before the doctor takes Byul Ra to the surgery room...After 3 hours,the doctor comes out..."Fortunately,we manage to take out the glasses but she's in a coma.."The doctor said..Jungkook feels very terrible now...Then,her friends and BTS members arrive...They're trying to persuade Jungkook..But,that's not helps him a little bit..All he wants right now is Byul Ra to come to concious..


Jeon Jungkook POV'S

Everyday I go to Byul Ra's ICU ward,hoping that she'll gain concious because it has been a month she's in the same state..

"Byul Ra,please wake up..I need you..To stay by my side right now..I'm nothing without you..Please wake up..."I said to her,holding her hand..Then,I notice a small movement of her hand so,I call the doctor quickly..

"She can hear your voice,maybe because of what you said everyday,she's trying to wake up..She has the strength so,she'll wake up soon and I hope you don't stop to give her the encouragement.."The doctor said...I just nod..Holding back her hand...

"You're here,again??"Taeyeon asked..."You've to rest..You stayed here everyday and don't even sleep..And you go back to your house when you want to pick up some shirt...Look at you condition..It's almost the same like Byul Ra..I'm sure Byul Ra doesn't approve this..."Young Ji said but I just ignore them..I want to stay here..Watch Byul Ra and if she wakes up,I want to stay by her side...About the college,I've already got the dean's permissions..Besides,it's all because of his daughter..

Flashbacks

"Jungkook,we find her..The person who made Byul Ra like this.."V said..Panting because of he's running..My eyes widen and go to the dean's office..I see Tiffany and another guy is there..."So,Mr.Kim,who did this??"I asked..Then,the dean looks at Tiffany.."We're sorry.."Tiffany said.."Why??"I asked.."Because..I love you so much,Jeon Jungkook..So much that I'm willing to do anything to get you.."Tiffany said..."Still,you almost kill her..I think I'd made it clear before..I don't like you and even now,I hate you.."I said and Tiffany's crying.."I'll leave it to you,Mr.Kim..I'll believe you'll make a good desicion..."I said and leave the office..

End of flashbacks

Until now,I cannot believe that she would do this..I thought she did not this bad but now,I knew I was wrong..She's really bad..Fortunately,she and the other guy got kicked out of the university and her father send her abroad..Now,I'm really hope that Byul Ra wakes up...


After a week

I'm here again,waiting for Byul Ra to gain concious..But,I fell asleep this night..Then,I feel a hand my hair..I wake up and find Byul Ra is smiling at me,weakly...Her pink lips become white.."Did you wake up??"I asked and she just nod her head a little bit..After that,she sleeps again with me..

The next day

Before she wakes up,I go home and prepare a bowl of porridge for her..Then,I go back to the hospital and wait for her to wake up..."Do you wake up??Are you okay??Does anything feel hurt??"I asked and she just smile.."I'd made some porridge for you..Eat some.."I said and then feed her..Luckily,she wants to eat because usually,people who sick,do not want to eat.."What happened to you??"Byul Ra asked me and points her finger to my lip..."Nothing..just-.."Before I can finish,someone interrupt.."He doesn't eat or sleep just to take care of you.."Taeyeon said and Byul Ra looks at me..."Don't you ever dare to do it again.."Byul Ra said..

After two weeks,she can discharge from the hospital..Her white lip become pink again..And she's back to her normal self..Energetic and cheerful...Tonight,I've some surprise for her..I pick her at her house and went to Han River..I've already decorate the place beautifully...Tonight,I'm going to propose her to be my girlfriend..First,I close her eyes with the towel that I brought..Make sure that she can't see..

"Are you ready??1,2,3.."Then I open the towel..She's so surprises that her eyes become very big.."What's all of this??"Byul Ra asked.."It's my surprised for you and to congratulate you for getting discharged from the hospital.."I said..Then she smiles and continues looking around..When she looks at me back,I've already on my knee.."Will you be my girlfriend??"I asked and she's so shocked but then,"Yes,of course.."She said...Then we hug each other..."I love you.."I said and she answered by saying she loves me too,so much.."After that,we watches the fireworks together..She puts her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her waist..


To be continued..