Chapter 2

You Are......

At the university office

Park Byul Ra POV'S

I followed the direction that the nice and handsome boy gave before and at first I'm lost..But,in my second attempt,I found the office..So,I go in there and meet with the office clerk and ask him but he tell me to meet the dean because I'm from overseas..So,I go to the dean's room and knock the door for a few times...When I hear someone said come in,I enter the room..

"Oh,you must be Audrey,right??Or should I call you Park Byul Ra??"he said and smile a little bit to me..

"Yes..It's up to you.."

"Well,Audrey..I'm Kim Jun Myun but you can call me Mr.Kim...Today is your first day but you'd been studying in U.S for 2 years so,automatically you're not in the first year..What courses do you want to take??"he said

"So,are you telling me now that I'm in the third year already??"I asked him and he just nodded

"Okay,I'm going to take Arts,Natural Science,Music and Dance and Performing Arts..Is that okay??"

"Well,it's okay but you're going to attend many classes later.."he said and I just smiled to him

"Your first class wiil be held in F-105 lecturer room in 45 minutes...And you may go now and if you need or want to ask something,just come to me.."he said

"Oh,thank you very much..Then,I'll take my leave first.."


I have 45 minutes before my first class start..So,I go to the cafeteria and bought a drink...After paying it,I went to the hillside at the university and rest there for a while..The view is very beautiful..But,after a while,I hear some noise come from behind..I turn and find a group of people sitting on the benches..When I'm going to go somewhere else,there's 2 girl come and greet me..

"Hi!You must be new here,I never see your face before..I'm Ahn Young Ji and this is my friend Kim Taeyeon..."the girl said

"Oh,hello..Yes,I'm new here...I'm Park Byul Ra and my english name is Audrey..You can call me Byul Ra or Audrey..."

"Urmm,what courses do you take??"the other girl said

"Arts,Natural Science and Music.."

"Really,we took the same courses too.."Kim Taeyeon said

"Yes,we can go together to the classes and be best friends.."Ahn Young Ji said

"Thank you,Kim Taeyeon,Ahn Young Ji.."

"You can call us Young Ji and Taeyeon.."Young Ji said

"Oh,it's time for class..Let's go or we'll be late.."Taeyeon said

And we start heading to the lecturer room...


"Ok,class,today,you'll have a new friend..Please come to the front and introduce yourself,new student..."The professor said

I come to the front and look to my classmate and then I saw him..The kind and handsome boy but he is busy doing something..

"Hello everyone!!I'm Park Byul Ra and I'm from United States...And my English name is Audrey...Please take care of me.."I bow to everyone and return to my regular seat..

"Ok,so we're going to start today's lesson..First,I want to give marks for you assignment a fortnight ago...When I call your name,please come forward.."Professor D.O said

Name after name being called and Professor D.O want to announce the top 3..

"In third place,please come forward Miss Seo Joo Hyun..Second place,Miss Ahn Young Ji...And the first place,congratulations to Mr. Jeon Jungkook who always get the highest mark.."Professor D.O tell us..

"Wow,you must be really good in arts,Young Ji-ah.."I speak to Young Ji when she return to her seat..

"Nah,it's just my lucky day...That boy is really good but don't ever come near him.."Young Ji said

"Why??"

"Because..Do you see the other six boys near him??Well,they are in a group called BTS..The leader is Rap Monster because his brain is like a genius..They are very popular in this university..If you don't want your hair being pulled,stay away from them especially Jeon Jungkook..He is the most popular.."Taeyeon interrupt...

"Being pulled!!??By who??"

"I'll tell you later..Now,let's focus..Or else we'll get a detention.."Young Ji said and I just nod..

After 1 hour and 30 minutes,the class is over and we get 1 hour before class starting so we go to the cafeteria again..And my stomach start growling..I just remember that I didn't eat breakfast this morning...

"Are you that hungry??"Taeyeon ask..

"Ya,because I didn't eat my breakfast today.."

After buying some food,we search for a table to eat,,

"So,whose gonna pulled my hair??"

"Well,there's a girl in this school..Her name is Tiffany Hwang or Hwang Min Young..She is a diva in this university because her father is the owner..She has a crush on Jeon Jungkook for a long time but Jeon Jungkook never accept him..She once warned everyone to don't ever go near Jeon Jungkook..That's why every girls just see him from far..Because they are afraid if they will be kick out from this university..She has a group too named FG which is stands for Flower Girls..The group consists Tiffany Hwang,the leader,Seo Joo Hyun,Han Seungyeon,Lee Sunkyu or Sunny and Park Sun Young or better known as Hyomin...They're popular too..But I don't think any of them suits for BTS..."Young Ji tell me the story..

When I looked at Taeyeon,she's already eating hungrily...So,we start eating..After eating,I want to put the plates and wash my hands..And buy a coffee..


Jeon Jungkook POV'S

I go the cafeteria with my members..We're playing while walking and I don't realizes there is someone behind me so I just bump into that person..

"I'm sorry..."When I turn behind,that girl coffee's already spilled on her shirt..And she is looking at her shirt..

"Nah,it's okay.."she said to me and smile at me before going the toilet...

I just watch her and someone come to me..A very annoying person..And that is Tiffany Hwang..

"Oppa.."she said to me while hugging my arm..

"Hmmm??"I said to her while struggling to loose her arm from mine....

"Do you want to eat together??"she said

"No,it's okay..I'm going to eat with my members.."

"But..You always eat with your member..." she complained...

"Well,this is my best friends and my group and you have your friend too,so go eat with them..I'm going to eat with my friends..."I said to her and go buy some food..We eat at our usual spot..

"Wow dude,you're really famous..Why don't you just accept her??"Suga said

"No way,look at her way of everything..It's so annoying..."

"Well,at least she's pretty.."J-Hope said

"Yes..But never mind..She's not my style..But that girl is exactly my ideal type.."

"Who??"V is being curious

"Someone,I'll tell you later...Ahahaha.."


To be continued...