Chapter 1

You Are......

Park Byul Ra POV'S

"Attention to all flight AEB4312,please make your way to departure room.Your flight will be departing in 30 minutes.Thank you."

"I've got to go,mom,dad.Take care of yourselves."

"Oh,you too.Take care of yourself there too,Audrey." my mom said.

Well,Audrey is my English name and Park Byul Ra is my Korean name.I've got two nationality since my father is Korean and my mother is American.

"If you need much more allowance,just call or email me." my dad said.

Do you want to know where I'm going??Well,I'm going to South Korea.I'm going to finish my study there.At Seoul National University.It always have been my dream to live in Seoul and to study at the university.My dad said that he bought a house for me there.And he gave me more than enough money to make my life easier there.Bye,Los Angeles..Till we meet again..Seoul,wait for me....

End of POV

 

Seoul,2014

Audrey had arrived safely at Incheon International Airport...A car from her father company at Korea came to pick her.

Park Byul Ra POV'S

Along the journey to my house,I took the time to watch Seoul..There's skycrapers everywhere..And it is a very beautiful scenery..While I'm here,I'm going to explore Seoul..An hour later,we arrived at my house..

Wow..It's not just a house but it's a mansion..My dad bought this for me??Waaa...I'm so touched..Thank you,dad..This is a huge mansion and I'm going to live in this alone??Wow..I'm so excited..My dad also bought a car for me..A sport car..Well,I know about that because he once asked me..

 

That's the car that I will be driving tomorrow...But tonight I must sleep..And get phsycally and mentally prepared cause tomorrow will be a big day..

 


The next day

I just wake up from my sleep and getting ready to go to university..

Top:- http://3.imimg.com/data3/MT/LC/GLADMIN-149973/ladies-formal-shirts-250x250.jpg

Jeans:- http://delariz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Denim-Jeans-Low-Rise-Slim-Fit-Bootcut.jpg

Cardigan:-http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/f368_sev_ladies_cardigan_white.jpg

Shoes:-http://data.whicdn.com/images/64610382/large.jpg

I drive my car and arrive at the university..I look for a parking sport and found one under the shady tree..But when I want to park my car..Suddenly,there's a car coming from behind and want to park his/her car..When he/she realizes the situation,he/she come out from his/her car..And that person is a boy..I come out from my car too..And meet him in front of our cars..Wow..He is so good-looking..That's the first time I saw a boy is that handsome..I snap out my thought and listen to him..

"I'm sorry..I thought you were going out from that parking lot..And that's my favourite parking lot too..Everyone in this university know about this..That's why it's being left empty.."he said.

"Oh,I'm sorry too so I do not know about it..Sorry again.."And then I want to walk back to my car..

"Wait.."he said

I turn slowly to him..

"Well,you can have this parking spot..I will look for another one..."he said

"Really??"

"Yes,so do you want it??"he said

"Of course,thank you so much.."I smiled sweetly to him..

"You're most welcome.."he said and return back to his car to find another parking spot..

Just at the moment,there's a car that come out from the parking slot beside mine..And he park his car there..He also mark that parking spot and my parking spot too..Wow..He's very nice..And very handsome too..


Jeon Jungkook POV'S

I saw someone who really pretty...And she beside me..Walking..

"So,which courses did you take??"

"Oh,I'm sorry but didn't I said before I'm new here??"she said

"Ah,you've said it before,I'm sorry.."

"Nah,it's okay..Anyways,where is the office??"she said

"Ermm..You can go straight from here and you'll find a stairs..The office is right there.."

"Thank you.."she smiled again and she gone to the office..

I smiled alone and then my members come..There's Jin,Suga,Rap Monster,J-Hope,Jimin,V..So there's 7 people including me...Our group is very famous for our good-looking,voice,naughtiness and everything...I wondered how is she doing...

 


To be continued...