Chapter 5

You Are......

Jeon Jungkook POV'S

When we enter the studio,Byul Ra jaw seem to be dropped because of the studio that I chose..

"Wow,this is very huge..Are we going to be alone in this studio??"she asked

"Yes,why??"

"At night,I'm afraid to be in this kind of place..Afraid that maybe some spirit come and haunt us..Who knows??"she said

"It's okay..You're not alone somehow..I'll be practicing with you..Do you forgot??I'm your partner..Also,we'll be practicing until 10 p.m only..Not until midnight..So,don't worry.."

"Oh,thanks for comforting me.."she said

"Well,what are we going to do about the choreography??What type do you want??The prefosser said it's up to us.."

"Then it's up to you.."she said

"How about we mixed the types..Ok??"And she just nod..

Then we sit on the floor and come up with ideas for the choreography...

That kind of dance and breakdancing in the middle of it but the breakdancing is done by Jungkook since I don't know how to do it..After that,we start practicing...We practice for 3 hours and then take a break for 1 hour..Then we start practicing again..At 8.30 p.m,I want to buy some drinks so,I tell her..

"Byul Ra-ah,I want to buy some drinks at the mini market downstairs..What do you prefer??"

"What??You want to buy some drinks???I want to go with you..I don't want to be left alone here..This place is a little bit creepy..Can I go with you??"she said

"Of course you can but first you have to wipe your sweats first.."Then,I take a towel and wipe it for her..She was so shocked that her eyes become wider..

"Emm,thank you.."She said,blushing a little bit...

Then,we go to the mini market together...I hold her hand when we are going down the stairs using excuse it might be dangerous...After that,we start practicing a little bit..Around 10 p.m,we go back to our home..It's the most best day so far because I can spend a day with her alone..Hehe...

End of POV'S


Next day

Today,the university going to held a sport day..Everyone must participate in any sports..At least one...Byul Ra take part in 400m relay race women category,100m run and mini game 'Poison Balls that is for men and women..It's mixed..Jungkook also take part in the same sports except it's for men and high jump..The university also open up some stalls that sell everything..Jungkook and Byul Ra try hard in every sports that they participate in..Until the mini games..Byul Ra get hit on the head very hard and she falls on the floor..The referee stops the game for a while and asks someone to bring Byul Ra to the medical room...Jungkook raises his hand up..Volunteer..The game begins again with other players..

"Are you okay??"Jungkook asked Byul Ra while holding her on the shoulder..They seem to be hugging...

"Yeah,I think.."She answered

After arrive at the medical room,the nurse ask them..

"What happened??"the nurse ask

"Oh,she got hit hard on the head..."

"Let me check her..Lay on the bed.."the nurse said and Jungkook helps Byul Ra to lay on the bed..Then,Jungkook takes the chair and waits for her..After examining Byul Ra's condition,the nurse said that she just tired..That's why she is feeling very weak..But,they also must send her to the hospital to get an x-ray about her head..Afraid that there will be frozen blood inside her head..The nurse can't leave the medical room so,she asks Jungkook's help..Jungkook just agree but when he wants to tell her,he finds that Byul Ra is sleeping soundly..He doesn't want to disturb her sleep,so Jungkook brings her car near the medical room backdoor..He brings Byul Ra in bridal style to his car..Then,he drives to the nearby hospital...


Arrive at the hospital,Jungkook grab Byul Ra's shoulder and bring her to the doctor...The doctor does an x-ray on her head and the result will come out after 3 hours so,the doctor tells Jungkook to let Byul Ra rests here until the result out..Jungkook just nod..After one hour waiting,Young Ji and Taeyeon come to check their best friend's condition...They also bring the prizes that Jungkook and Byul Ra won..Jungkook got gold medal in relay race,100m run and silver medal in high jump meanwhile Byul Ra got gold medal too in relay race but silver medal in 100m run..They both also got gold medal in mini game..Then,Byul Ra wakes up from her deep sleep..

"Ahhh,my head..What happened??"Byul Ra asked

"You got hit on the head badly and the university nurse told Jungkook to bring you to the hospital for an x-ray.."Young Ji said and Byul Ra just smiled...

"This is the medals and prizes that you got.."Taeyeon said and Jungkook just remain silent..At that moment,the doctor come in bringing the result..

"Your friend is okay..Luckily,there's no frozen blood in her head...And she may go now if she wants..." the doctor said

"Thank you,doctor.."They all said and bow a little bit...

"Byul Ra-ah,let me send you home.."Jungkook said..Young Ji and Taeyeon seem a little bit surprised..

"I'm fine with it,but my car??"Byul Ra said

"You don't have to worry about it..I'll send it to your house..."Jungkook said

"Okay then,thank you so much for helping me today.."With that,they all go home except for Jungkook..He has to send Byul Ra home first and get Byul Ra's car at the university....

Inside the car,Jungkook calls s..

"Hello,who does not busy tonight??" he asks all of s

"I have something to do.."Jimin said

"Me too.."Everyone said that...

"Oh,it's okay then..Bye.."Jungkook said and unconnect the phone call..

After sending Byul Ra home,he left his car at her house and call a cab to go to the university...He drives her car back to her house and wants to go home until...

"Wait..why don't you have some drinks first??"Byul Ra asked

"That's a good idea..Ok.."Jungkook said

"You can wait at the sofa there.."Byul Ra said..Pointing her finger to the sofa outside the house but she does not have to worry if it rain because her father already asked someone to put some glass roof connected to the house...As expected,her father is really the best..

Byul Ra go inside the house and make two orange juices with vanilla ice cream on it...

They drink while chatting under the stars...Before Jungkook leaving,Byul Ra give him a cake to eat tonight or anytime..It's also for showing her gratitude..Jungkook says thanks for the drink and the cake..

"Emm,tomorrow..Can we go out together??"Jungkook asks

"Of course,I owed you before,right??"Byul Ra said

"I'll pick you tomorrow night at 8.30 p.m.."Jungkook said

"Okay..Tomorrow then.."Byul Ra said


To be continued....