Chapter 10

You Are......

After a few days

Byul Ra POV'S

Today is the day we're going to Jeju Island..I thought we're going alone but BTS members and my friends want to join us..Even worse Tiffany's gang also come with us..They already bought the tickets...When we reach there,we reserve 4 rooms,so,my friends and I will be in the same room,Tiffany's gang and the 2 others for BTS members...We rest in our own rooms...

"Yah,tell us..What's going on with you and Jungkook??You two seems to be really suspicious..."Taeyeon asked..Then,I look at Young Ji with 'help me' face.."Yes,tell us..Now,I'm agree with Taeyeon...You both really seems to be suspicous and careful..Like,you two are hiding something from us..."Young Ji asked.."Nothing,we're just friends..A few days before Jungkook asked me out,he wanted to show me a place..So,I were going out with him..Then we played a game,I lost and he got a wish and I must grant it..That's all.."Byul Ra said,leaving out the kiss part.."What is his wish??"Young Ji asked.."Emmm,a good night kiss??But,it's not like you think,I just give a quick kiss on his cheek..."Byul Ra said..."Wow,this is a breaking news because all this time,Jungkook just ignored every women that came into his life..He's never asked someone out or even asked for a kiss...I think you're the first,girl.."Taeyeon said then Young Ji continue,"Yes,that's right..I think he's falling for you..If it's true,how about your feeling??Do you have any feelings for him??"Young Ji asked.."I don't know...I admit it..Sometimes,I think he's very handsome,nice,cool and everything..I don't even know one thing about love so,I don't know if I love him or not.."I said.."It's okay,we can help..You just need to answer our questions.."Young Ji said..."Yeah,when you're near him,does your heart beating fast??Or else do you felt anything strange??"Taeyeon asked..

"Yeah,I'd feeling like that..Is it love??"Byul Ra asked.."Of course it is..Your heart is beating fast because of him..You think about him everyday..Wait,one last question..Had he ever sacrifice himself just for you??Because,love is putting someone else needs before yours.."Taeyeon asked..I think for a while and remember about that day..."Yes,he had.."Byul Ra said..."Then,it's confirmed..He has fallen for you and you too,have fallen for him..."Just when Young Ji wants to speak,someone knocks their room door...Young Ji goes to open it and surprises to see Jungkook and BTS members there...

"Why??"Young Ji asked but Jungkook gives a hand gesture which means to lower the voice down.."We're here to celebrate Byul Ra's birthday.."Jungkook said.."I thought,tomorrow morning we're going to celebrate it..."Young Ji said..."Changed the plans.."Suga said..Then they come in while singing happy birthday song to me...I was so surprised yet so touched...After they finished singing,I blow the candles..And they all scream,"Wah,congratulations!!".."Thank you.."I said...

Then,V takes a spoon and feeds me...While we're eating,J-Hope takes a bit of the icing and put it on my face...I take my revenge..After that,there's icing on everyone's face..I look at Jungkook but his face does not has icing..So,"Wait,there's one person here does not get the icing on his face.."The,I look at Jungkook.."Come here..."I said to him with a smirk after take some icing..Jungkook shakes his head,telling me not to do it...I go to him but he runs away..I chase him and finally get to catch him,so I put the icing on his face...After that,we wash our face one by one and play a game..Truth or dare...

We take a pen and Rap Monster spins it...It lands to Jin..He chooses truth.."Do you think Tiffany is pretty???"Rap Monster asked.."A little bit.."Jin said..We spin the pen again and it lands to Young Ji..She chooses truth too.."Do you have a crush on anyone on this room??"Jimin asked.."Yes.."Young Ji said..Everyone shock.."Who??"Jimin asks again..But Young Ji answers with one question only..Then,we spin the pen again and it lands to Jungkook..He also chooses truth.."To be truth,you like someone in this room,right??"Taeyeon asked.."Yes.."Jungkook answers without hesitation..We spin the pen and it lands to Jungkook again..."Yaa,what's with this coincidence??Truth or dare??"Suga asked.."Dare.."Jungkook said.."Then,to the person you like,give a kiss on the forehead..."V said,thinking an evil plan..Then,Jungkook gets up and goes toward me..He kisses me...I was so shocked that my eyes not even blinking...Everyone also shocked too..They thought Jungkook did not wanted to do it and chooses the punishment.."So,the secret is revealed..Jeon Jungkook loves Park Byul Ra..The end.."Jimin said,breaking the silent..Then,they paly for some more rounds,then the boys go back to their room..

End of POV'S


"Oppa!!"Tiffany calls Jungkook but Jungkook just ignores her so,she run toward Jungkook and grabs Jungkook's arm..Jungkook tries to loose it and he succeed..Then,Jungkook walks faster...Suga,who wants to help Jungkook,grabs Tiffany's shirt.. "Ya!!Don't you know that our Jungkookie already has someone else??"Suga said...Tiffany gasped in shock and then she asks who is it...Suga answers her by saying figure it yourself..Then,they all walk toward Jungkook and left Tiffany behind.."I'll get rid of whoever is that woman..I'm going to investigate it..How dare she??Yah,can you think of someone?"Tiffany asks her friends.."I think it's Byul Ra.."Seungyeon said and the others agree..."So,the first nominee is Byul Ra..You all will help me too so,keep an eye on her and report to me..OK??"Tiffany said in a firm voice..Byul Ra and Jungkook do not know about their plan and they go out alone to the peak of the hill to see the full view of Jeju Island..They do not realize that someone is trailing them,listening to their conversation...

"Wow,what's a beautiful scenery..Thank you for accompanying me when the others claimed that they're busy.."Byul Ra said

"You're welcome..Yes..It's pretty just like you..."Jungkook said and Byul Ra is blushing..Then they continue to watch and chat while the other person continue listening...After Byul Ra and Jungkook go,the person calls someone else to come there..

"So,what's the informations??"Tiffany asked

"Do you know who come here before??"Hyomin asked and Tiffany just narrows her eyebrows.."It's Jungkook and Byul Ra...And it's confirmed that Byul Ra is taking Jungkook away from you..."Hyomin said..Tiffany are very angry..."PARK BYUL RA!!!!Just you WAIT.."Tiffany said..


After the trip,at the university

"Attention to the student named Park Byul Ra,a 3rd year student,please come to the dean office now.."The announcement told..Byul Ra is sitting with her friends at the cafeteria when the announcement were told..

"Why,did you do anything wrong??"Young Ji asked and Byul Ra just shrugged her shoulder while saying,"I don't think so...Bye..I'll go first.."  "You must tell us what heppened later,ok??Taeyeon said..And Byul Ra just make a 'ok' hand gesture while walking out of the cafeteria...


Knock,knock..."Come in.."The dean said.."Do you call me,sir??"Byul Ra walks in and sees Tiffany is there..."Why sir,is there any problem??"Byul asks again.."Yes,Tiffany said that you're dating with a boy in this college..Is that true??"the dean asked.."No sir,it's not true but it's true I like someone in this college but we haven't start dating yet...Besides,on the school book rules,there's no such a thing..I remember every words in there..And it's not wrong also according to the law...If you're going to kick me out,I can sue this university...I'm sure you know who is my father,right??And you also do not have any specific or exact reasons to kick me out??Your daughter is also like me..Have a crush on a boy in this college...So,make your desicion,sir..It's up to you..And I'm sure you'll make the right decision and I ain't going to lose anything..."Byul Ra makes a speech...The dean thinks for a while..."Ok,what you said is very true and I'm sorry for too followed what Tiffany's wants..And you may go now...." the dean said..."No need for sorry and thank you,sir.."Byul Ra said then she makes her leave..

"Father,why did you let her go??"Tiffany asked her foster father..."Because what she said is all true and we can't just kick out a student just because you want it..."Mr.Kim said...Then,Tiffany goes out off the office,angry and storming all the way..."If this way do not work,I'll figure the other way.."Tiffany said then she meets with her friends..They do not dare to ask Tiffany anything because judging from her face,they know that it's do not work and Tiffany's angry..."PARK BYUL RA!!!JUST YOU WAIT..THIS TIME,I'll really..."Tiffany said with angry voice...This weekend,Taeyeon's going to throw a birthday party and everyone is invited..What will happen at the party??


"Girl,what happened??"Young Ji asked.."Nothing,Tiffany reported to her father that I'm dating..Eventhough,it's not true..But I managed to get the dean's trust and do not get kicked out..."Byul Ra said..."Wow,I'm really proud to be your friend..Serve you right,Tiffany!!Guys,are you coming to my birthday party??"Taeyeon asked..."Of course we are.."The both said in unison...


To be continued...