Chapter 12

You Are......

After a year

Jungkook gets to take over his father's company and continue dating Byul Ra but there's another woman come into his life..Jungkook takes her as his friend only..Besides that woman already have boyfriend..Things are going well until one day,the girl comes into Jungkook's office..She's crying..

"What happened??"Jungkook asked.."My boyfriend broke up with me..He cheated on me all this time..."The woman,Kim Hye Jung said while crying and hugging Jungkook..Jungkook just lets her because she's heartbroken now...At the same time,Byul Ra is on her way to Jungkook office...

"Jeon Jungkook.."Byul Ra scream..Jungkook then let go of Hye Jung and looks at Byul Ra..Byul Ra run away while crying..Jungkook tries to chase her but she's already in the elevatorso he has to wait for the other elevator..When Jungkook gets down,there were no sign of Byul Ra's existence..Then,he drives his car to Byul Ra's house and sees her car there,so,he rings the dorrbell but there's no answers..The house also in dark so,he asks the security guard...The security guard said that Byul Ra's already going out just now..He searches for Byul Ra's trace everywhere but doesn't find her..


Young Ji POV'S

Who's ringing my bell this late time??I open the door and see Byul Ra's there..Her clothes are wet and her face is all red..Her eyes too swollen..She's really looks in a bad state.."Young Ji-ah,do you have a place that I can go??That no one will ever know??"Byul Ra said.."Oh,my father has a private island..Do you want to go there??"I asked..She nods her head and warns me to not tell anyone..Just keep it as a secret between us too...I just nod.."Please send me there,now.."She said.."Okay,but why??"I asked.."I'll tell you the detail later,when we arrive there.."She said..Then we go there..She explaines to me everything.."What if you're just misunderstanding??"I asked.."I saw it with my own eyes...For now,don't tell anyone I'm here..I'll be back if I'm ready..Promise??"Byul Ra said and we make a pinky promise..


Jeon Jungkook POV'S

It's been a couple days since Byul Ra's gone..I looked for her at her house but I didn't find her instead found out that the house is already sold to someone else...I want to meet Byul Ra again,to tell her the truth..I don't want she thinks that I'm cheating on her because I'm not that kind of person...I really love her and even my entire heart said so..

Ohh,God..

Please..I hope there's another chance to meet her..I really loved her and I can't imagine my life without her..What am I suppposed to do without her??All this entire time,she'd been my laugh and my everything..She'll always been...I promise I'll wait for you Byul Ra...I'm not going to replace you because you had take my whole heart with you since we first met..Now,you even take my soul..I feel empty without you..Please come back....I wonder about her condition..Has she been well??Has she eaten??I'd already paid the investigors to search for her but she seem nowhere to be found..


After 5 month of Byul Ra's missing

I've met many women that my father tried to set me up to..But,no one can replace Byul Ra...Even if the woman is prettier than Byul Ra....Until she returns,I don't have any soul of heart...She took it with her..Then,I go jogging near to my new bungalow...I just moved there a few days ago..The bungalow is supposed to bring happiness for me because it's a present from my sister for me and Byul Ra when we live together but now,Byul Ra is missing,nowhere to be found..

After that,I laid on the grass and look at the sky blankly..The atmosphere is very calm that evening since there're not so many people..I am so clueless right now,almost giving up to look for Byul Ra...I'm really miss her,desperately want to meet her,wanting her to be in front of my eyes right now..To look at her face and ask for forgiveness,explain about everything..I miss her beautiful smile that always bring smile for me too...I miss everything about her...I really am..

"Jungkook-ah,what if I'm gone from you one day??"Byul Ra asked...."Then,I maybe had already died that time,because o missing you too much.."I answered her.."Do you really love me that much??"she asked again..Then,I kissed her forehead.."Of course,I love you,I'll always love you.."I said.."Even if I'm dead someday??"she asked again.."Why are you asking me like this??It's scary,you know..Please don't ever dissappear from me..."I said and she just smiles..

I still remember that words she said that day..I really hoped that it'll never happen...But,now it's happening..It's really suffocating without her here..Where are you,Byul Ra??If only you know,I miss you so much..

End of POV'S


Today,Taeyeon is getting married with someone..Young Ji had already told Byul Ra about that...Byul Ra is not sure if she wants to come..She's afraid of meeting him..But,she decided to come since it's her best friend's wedding...Jungkook also comes but after congratulating Taeyeon,he wants to go home..But,at the entrance,he bumps into someone..That's person fells on the ground but quickly get up..."Are you okay,miss??"Jungkook said and sees a bracelet on her hand..He thought that,that's the same bracelet that he gave to her when it's her birthday.."Could it be her??"Jungkook thinks in his head..He tries to see the woman face but he can't because that woman wearing a hat,dark spectacles and a mask...She looks like a serial killer..Then,that woman rushes off from him..Then,he make my way back to the car..Leave all of the thoughts..


A few days later

Byul Ra POV'S

I'd made my desicion to go back to Seoul but I don't want to live in my own house because Jungkook may be able to find me..So,I ask for Young Ji permission to live in her house for temporary..I'll do all of the house chores...She gave me the permission..So,now,I'm on my way to the nearby supermarket...To buy some groceries...After that,I across the road to go back to the house..But,I do not see a car coming..After the car stops,I ealk again..But then,someone grabs my wrist..I look at the person and is so shocked..It's Jeon Jungkook.."Byul Ra-ah.."He said,trying to catch his breath,tired from running..But then,I run away from him unwillingly...Then,I step on a rock and fall..All of the groceries that I bought scatter on the ground..My palm and knees is also bleeding..I scream in pain..Then Jungkook comes and said.."Let me help you.."But I refuse...Then,he persuade me.."Let me hep you,please...Just this time..I promise I'll never bother you again..But let me help you this time.."Then,Jungkook carries me in bridal style and brings me to the clinic..The doctor treats my wound and then I can go home...Jungkook tries to help me since my legs cannot move properly..It's still in pain...But,I refuse..Then,he gave me some money..Tells me to take it and buy another groceries..I also refuse but he put it in my pocket..."Goodbye,Byul Ra..Take care of yourself.."Jungkkok said..Then,he's gone..I start to regret what I did..Because,I want to be with him,I love him very much..I hope I can meet him again...


After two days

My wounds had healed so,I take a walk at Seoul Grand Park..To see the cherry blossoms...But then,I meet him..I take a sit at the edge of the bench that he's sitting.."Can I sit here??"I asked...And he looks at me and is shocked but then he just nod..."What a beautiful scenery,right??"I said while watching the lake..But he just stay silent.."Look,I'm sorry for everything..I'm sorry for misunderstood you..I'm sorry for not believing you..Young Ji had told me the whole real story..I'm sorry for thinking that you're cheating on me..I'm sorry for left you here..I'm sorry for that kind of behaviour that day..I'm so sorry..For everything I'd done...I'm so,so sorry.."I said..."It's okay..I never felt mad at you...You're just misunderstanding..."Jungkook said.."Why you're not feeling angry or upset??"I asked.."Because you have my soul and heart right now...I don't feel anything without you by my side except for lonely,missing you...I love you and will always you...No one's gonna replace you in my heart.."Jungkook said...I can feel that my eyes teary right now...Then.tears roll down to my cheek.."I love you too..."I said while sobbing..Jungkook then hug me and wipes my tears with his thumbs..Then,he kiss me under the moonlight and the street lamp's light..After that,he hug me again..Tightly...

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience..Anyone can say I love you,but not everyone can wait and prove it's true...I chose you...And I'll choose you over and over....

Without pause...

Without a doubt...

In a heartbeat,I'll keep choosing you..And every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite..Also,

Meeting with you was fate,becoming your friend was a choice..But,

Falling in love with you is beyond my control..And I swear,You are the first and last thing on my mind...Each and Every day...

You are the one that I'd been looking for..And,I'll lost without you..

Because You Are everything for me...

And I appreciated every moments with you before and will appreciate moments with you from now on....

All my love is for you....Forever and always...


The end..