Nevermind Pt.2

Misconception

CHAPTER 1 - NEVERMIND

HE

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Two years ago...
It's been two years and still, he can't get her out of his head.
Even though he was almost inconcious at that time, he still saw a glimpse of her . She had beautiful long silver hair. A bit curly but not too much. And deep grey eyes. He still had the sensation of her cold hands on his stomach, searching for the bullet one guy shot at him. He didn't know why, but that girl kept haunting his mind. She saved him and right after she disapeared...
Hoseok and Taehyung told him that she was called Ara and was also part of the "Staff". When he heard that, he just didn't want to believe it. Nobody really knew why it was called the "Staff", but what he knew was that this gang was one of the most feared in South Korea. In only one year, the gang to managed dominate all the others; moreover, there was a story that at that time, it was only managed by four members.
Shivers went down his spine.
She seemed to be very agile and according to Taehyung, she was scary on the field...
Was she trained since her young age ? Probably... But why ?
Even after two years, those questions were still in his head. Even if he didn't show it, he was curious.

Curious about her.

 

 

 

With his friends, they formed a band; called Bulletproof Boys aka BTS. They were slowly being recognize as one of the best potential gang, but never really tried to enter this world. For now, every member was spending its time working the best they could. Namjoon, their leader, recently bought a place and renewed it. He always wanted to be the owner of a bar, besides being the owner of a gas station...
Namjoon decided to call it "Monterlude".
Also being the flower boys they were, they were sure to have customers; specially at night. None of them were once in a serious relationshiparrow-10x10.png and they never really looked for it. Girls were kind of boring for them...

 


"Hyung ! We're back !" Jimin called, a plastic bag in his hand.


"What took you so long ?" Yoongi grunted, taking the content of the bag; lamb skewers.


"Come on don't be so grouchy, we just met a dog on our way and the kids, specially Jimin, insisted to play with it." Seokjin, the oldest, explained.


"Whatever."

 


Grabbing his lamb skewer box tightly, he sat on his favorite seat; the sofa. It's almost like you could see his mark on it. Taking his chopsticks, he munched on his food like he hadn't been feed for three days.

 


"He was so cute with the triangular white spot on its forehead, I realy want to see it again ! Next time you should come with Taetae." Jimin said to Taehyung.


"Did you see the owner ?" His friend asked.


"Not really..." Jimin pouted. "But I do remember seeing a slender figure on one of the benches !"


"This doesn't help a lot." Yoongi commented, between two bits.


"I think it was a girl... If I saw it clearly, she had long hair, and was it white ? No.. silver ? Well, something like that." Jin added.

 


Silver hair ? Yonggi's eyes widened.
Could it be Ara ? Probably not. She must have changed her hair color he thought. But somehow, deep inside, he was still hoping to see her again. At least to thank her. But, would she remember him ?
Even though he really wanted to see Ara again, being involved with that gang was trully a bad idea. Nobody dared to even step a foot outside at night ! To tell you how influent the "Staff" was. Yoongi let out a sigh, he was beginning to fall asleep, and tomorrow was the bar's 'opening ceremony'. He better had to be fit if he wanted to last the night.

 


The next day, the black haired male woke up early in the morning. Not wanting to even stand up, he lied on his bed, eyes wide open, letting his thoughts wander.
The sunlight was slowly entering in the room, making him groan. Today was going to be tiring as . Orders here, orders there, young but also mature women trying to seduce each of them. Not sublty insunating a heated night... Just the thought of a possible old Ajhumma made him want to puke.

 


"Nevermind." He muttered to himself, brushing away odd pictures that were forming in his head.

 


Finally putting his feet out of the bed, he dressed himself simply and chose to go for a walk. He waved at Jin, who was already preparing the breakfast for the kids, and stepped outside. The cold winter breeze dashed on his face. Not minding it, he continuedarrow-10x10.png his walk and ended in the park, a few blocks away. Looking around, he somehow hopped to see a dog and its owner.
Specially the owner.
He walked in all the possible alleys he found but it seemed to be empty at this hour. He felt a bit frustrated. Not wanting to search more he decided to head back home.

When he arrived, all the kids were up and almost ready to go to the Bar.

There was still Taehyung, who was throwing a tantrum, because he couldn't decide on what to wear. But soon enough, the mother figure of the group, Jin, helped him and in a blink of an eye, they were on the way to Monterlude.
The maknae line, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung - but sometimes, Yonggi thought about adding Hoseok as a new member- were facing mirrors, warmining up their faces. It was funny to see. They were doing weird expressions and it soon turned into an fight for who-will-be-the-dumbest-looking. Yonggi sighed. They were hopeless...

Every member was running back and forth, making sure eveything was perfect for the first night.

 

Little did he know that it wasn't going to go as planed.

 

 

 

Night was here, the opening was about to happen.

 


"Five, four, three, two.... And one ! Applause to my new property !" Namjoon claimed.

 


All the members shout out loud, except for Yoongi who was at the back of the big hug. He thoughts wandered on Ara. He didn't know exactly why he was so interested in her...
People were entering the freshly oppened bar, and the global atmosphere was enjoyable. Girls in very short dresses were dancing closely to guys they didn't even know. Some were just sitting at the bar, admiring Hoseok's skills as a barman. Others were seated of the somfy leather couches, waiting for one of the available boys to register their oders.
From time to time, Namjoon would pass by, flirting with some girls, register orders and served them. In fact, it was a succes. Yoongi, being the lazy he was, on the other edge, made eveything that was possible for him to look invisible but, it seemed that girls foud it attractive.

He sighed again.
Flashing his gummy smile as he was registering an oder, Yoongi ignored the girls blabbering and headed to the bar. He was tired of this, but since it was for Namjoon... You know what I mean.
All for one, one for all.
Out of the blue, Namjoon made a big announcement, causing him to cringe.

 


"Dear lovely customers." He began, taking his iest voice. "And especially the ladies. I know how horrific it sounds to step outside at this time of the night. Which is why, dear customers, I have good news for you. You'll be able to have a knight in shining armor by your side, until your reach home ! You'll be able to choose one of my guys if, and only if, your bild exceeds the amount of 60 dollars. This opportunity will only take place once in a month ! Take your chance ~."

 


After his little speech, causing all the members stop whatever they were going, the leader took his leave, letting the desesperated girls craving for attention ordering as much as they could.

 


"I just don't want to be chosen." Thought Yoongi, brushing of his sweaty hair out of his forehead.

 


Walking through the crowd, he somehow heard glimpses of conversations, holding his attention.

 


"Did you saw that girl ?" One asked.


"She was stained with blood, it was so scary ."


"I think I saw her eyes. Just thinking about it makes me shiver."


"I was with her ! And my godness, they were grey, but with a scary feeling. It was almost like passing near a dead." Exclaimed an other one

 


Wanting to know more about that incident, he slowly went on the dance floor, approching one on the girls. Flashing his signature smile, he asked for more details.

 


"Could you describe her more precisely, pretty customers ?" He requested with a cute face.


"Of course I can ! She had a skinny figure ; I so wish I could have hers. And she was also wearing a black leather jacket and ripped skinny jeans. He fashion senses are no joke" A blonde one explained, with a disgusting cute voice.


"What I remember the most was her long curly hair !" An other one added. "There were kind of white, it was so scary. She even ha-"

 


Not bothering to hear more, Yoongi dashed outside of the bar searching for what seemed to be Ara. He ran as fast as he could, heading towards the park. It was her, it had to be her. He was certain of it.

At some point, he saw blood on the street. Just little drops but still, it alarmed him. Was it hers ? Or a victim's ?
Questions running through his mind, he stopped at a convenience store. Maybe it was his brain, making him confuse but he could swear that he saw Ara's silhouette in it. Slowly entering it, his mind went blank.

 

 

There she was.


All her frail body stained with red. Her face covered with bruises or soon-to-be bruises. Slight cutes on her knees. She lifted her face and faced him. That were he saw them.
Those eyes.
Those beautiful grey eyes. Those eyes that were captivating him. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't utter a single word. He looked at her face carefully. Defined eyebrows, a fine nose, pink lips that were slightly bruised. Her skin was as white as his even paler in fact !

But what he couldn't recognize was her expression.
Her once lovely eyes were now emotionless.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi dear readers or/and soon-to-be readers ~

I just wanted to thank you for giving this story a chance by reading it. If it did pick your curiosity I trully hope that you won't be disappointed in the futur !

Also, as you may have noticed it, this story's chapters are quite different from others. What I mean by that is that I've chosen a system where chapters are segmented into chapters that are divides in two.

Instead of a normal chapter 1, chapter 2 ... where you can have different points of view, mines are separated into Ara's focus of and Yoongi's. So one chapter has in reality two chapters. You know what I mean ?

I hope it won't bother you too much and that you will enjoy this story :)

 

And I also wanted to thank my first upvoter : Shakira123 !

 

Big kisses

-Soonan